chapter 10

Jay held a tour for his parents, visiting each room and the others giving some insight along the way.

"And this is the bridge! This extends into a periscope! This lets us see what's happening around Ninjago!" Jay said.
"And this..." Jay approached the counter.
"If a serpentine's not giving us the answers we want! And we're up late up night--"
"A nuero apparatus to read their minds?" Edna asked.
"An audio appliance to make them talk?" Ed asked excitedly.
"No. A cappuccino machine." Jay said.

(Very anticlimactic, I know)

"Haha! Amazing son!" Ed exclaimed.
"We're so proud of you!"

"Why don't you tell them about the button?" Cole said.
"K-eheheh. It's not ready yet." Jay glared at Cole.
"Ooh! What's the button?" Edna asked.
"He's working on a special defense system." Zane said.
"Something every ninja headquarters needs." Kai finished.

"Oh really? What does it do? Can I help?" Ed approached the button.
"No! It's okay! I don't need your help, dad. Let's just, leave it alone." Jay pushed his dad away.
"Hey! Look at the time! Don't you need to get back before it gets dark?
I told you there's dangerous serpentine out there." Jay said.
"Uh, I suppose we could get back." Ed said with his head down.

"Edna, it was a pleasure hearing about Jay's first potty time!" Cole said.
"Oh, if you thought that was good, wait until you hear the story about the time we caught him kissing his pillow!" Edna said.

Morro threw his hand onto his mouth and leaned against the wall. He tried to stop, but Jay got annoyed easily.
"Ugh, snakes ma, snakes!" Jay warned his parents.

"Okay, we're going, we're going." Edna said walking out. The rest followed.
Jay unwillingly promised to visit his parents someday and reminded them about the snakes. They shone their lights brightly and drove off.
For the rest of the day, everyone made fun of Jay.

The next day, Jay said he would visit his parents. It was that day that they found out that their dragons would have to leave them. As they took a long walk, sensei wu was continuously playing the sacred flute.

"Hey, what's up with that flute?" Kai asked Morro.
"The one sensei's playing? That's how they won against at the serpentine in the war." Morro pointed.
"That is correct. It's as old as the serpentine themselves!" Sensei Wu said.

"There used to be many flutes, but now this is the only one." Sensei Wu played closely to Jay.

"I get it! Respect your elders! You guys are laying it on thick! Huh?" Jay asked annoyed.
"It's always good to learn a new lesson!" Zane said. The ninja neared the junkyard, Jay's home. Jay came to a stop.

"What's wrong?" Nya asked.
"It's quiet. My family is never quiet!" Jay pulled his hood on and rushed in.
The rest followed.

Jay herd muffled noises coming from a fridge that was locked up. Jay kicked it open, revealing Jay's parents inside and tied up.
"What happened? Who did this?!" Jay asked franticly.
"Oh sssweety, you came!" Edna said.
"Oh you gotta get outta here! It wassss the snakessss!" Ed said.

"Something's not right." Morro said and got a closer look at Jay's parents.
"Sensei! Have a look at this!" Morro called to Sensei Wu. He looked closer and saw that Ed and Edna had small fangs.
"The bite of the fangpire!" Sensei said.
"It's only a matter of time before the full transformation is complete!"

Some fangpire came out of hiding and attacked the ninja with a wrecking ball that they had bitten.
"Look out!" Kai yelled. They all just barely dodged it.

"Lloyd!" Sensei wu exclaimed.
"Hello, uncle! Looks like we aren't the only family reunion here! I'm glad you brought the ninja! I could use some help taking out the trash!!
Muhuhuhahahaha!!" Lloyd yelled.

"Lloyd! You better stop this!" Morro ran to Sensei Wu's side.
"Oh, hey its you! I don't know who you are!" Lloyd said with a bland expression. This time Morro was strong.
"It's me! Your older cousin! And you better get down here now!" He shouted.

"Oh, now I remember you! You were that one who was always with uncle!" Lloyd came to the realization.

"If we want to change your parents back, we need the anti-venom in the staff!" Nya said.
"Second dose! To the dirt!" Cole yelled as the fangpire went for another attack.

"Easier said than done sis, we're a bit out numbered." Kai said.
"No one messes with my family!" Jay yelled and charged up his nun-chucks.

Jay attacked some fangpire, using spinjitzu to knock them away. The wrecking ball came swinging at him.
Jay slid under it and got past the attack.
"Ninja-GO!!" The other said as they used their spinjitzu. Sensei Wu was cornered, then played the sacred flute, letting Nya attack the serpentine.
"I dunno sensei, we make a pretty good team!" Nya said.

Suddenly, loud rock music was played. They looked up to see that it was Lloyd playing it.
"Young nephew! Must I teach you who's side you should be on?!" Sensei Wu howled. Lloyd turned the volume up.
"Sorry uncle! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" Lloyd yelled. A fangpire snuck up behind Sensei, only to be knocked out by Edna and a frying pan.

A new challenger approaches! This time it was a statue if Jay that Ed was working on.
"What the heck?!" Jay yelled.
"It was supposed to be in your honor son uh... Do you like it?" Ed said.
"Thanks, but no thanks!" Jay said avoiding attacks. Eventually, they beat it with the wrecking ball from before.

Lloyd looked down at the fallen statue and the ninja prepared for a fight.
"Retreat!!" Lloyd yelled.
"He has a bad strategy!" Zane stated.
"No way, I'm gonna get him!" Morro rushed at Lloyd, but Lloyd was already prepared on a helicopter and flew away.
"He's getting away with the staff!" Nya said.
"Sigh... Right new would be a good time to have those dragons." Jay said.
"It'sssss okay sssson!" Ed said putting his hand on Jay.

"There is still a way!" Sensei said.
"How?" The ninja asked.
"Oh, hey I studied this! Your guy's elemental weapons can turn into vehicles!" Morro said.
"They can? That is highly illogical!" Zane said.
"Jay, imagine that you are taking flight!" Sensei said and Jay summoned his elemental vehicle. The other did the same.

"Morro! Wanna ride with me?" Cole asked.
"I have my own way of travel thanks." Morro's feet lifted off the ground, using the wind, he propelled himself forwards. The ninja chased after Lloyd and the fangpire general.
Jay spread ahead and was able to snatch the staff away.
"I got it. Haha! I got it!" He exclaimed.
The focus on the vehicle was broken, and Jay started to fall. He fell into his parent's car, so he didn't die.
"You got the staff?" Morro asked slowing down. Jay waved it at him.
"Quickly! To the bounty!" Sensei said.

At the bounty, Nya cured Jay's parents and they were normal again.
"Uh we better get going!" Kai said.
"They're gaining on us!" Cole said.
"Oh, I've been waiting a long time for this!" Jay pressed the button. Nothing happened.
"Mind if I help son?" Ed said.
"You're okay!" Jay exclaimed.
A few tweaks later, jay pushed the button and the destiny's bounty took flight.

"No, no, no, no, no!! Ack-- pftt ack!" Lloyd said as he was left in the dust.

"Hey, this is pretty nice!" Morro said looking down at the ground.
"We'll send you back as soon as the coast is clear." Jay said.
"But- uhh, stay as long as you like! It's nice having you around." He smiled.
The family all went in for one big hug.

Whew! Finally done this chapter! Welp.
Ittekimasu!