chapter 16

Digging in the middle of the flipping desert, Pythor and Skales were looking for the lost city of Ouroboros.

"We're wasting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but sand and dust." Skales sighed.
"Keep digging! The losy city of Ouroboros under us. I know it!" Pythor shouts.

"Oh, face it, your first attempt to unite the tribes failed, and now that you have lost your flock, you've become desperate." Skales retorts.

"I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together so that we can unleash the great devourer!" Pythor snaps.

"You put too much faith in legends. Besides, all the Serpentine know is to be at war with one another." Skales insulted. Pythor dug regardless. Soon, he heard a clank and found a beige coloured dial.

"Skales, I believe we've found it."
Pythor tuned the dial. Building rose out of the sand. They looked ancient and resembled old architecture.
"I present to you the city formerly known as the Lost City of Ouroboros."

The bounty rose from the clouds flying forwards in the air. Behind, a mail man was trying to catch up on a bike.

(But dude, how is that possible???)

"First, I'll stomp on his tail!" Lloyd was telling Kai, Cole, Zane and Jay how he would defeat a serpentine.
"Then when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears! Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him!"
"Too late! He's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control!" Cole intercepted with alternative routes.

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze." Zane added.
"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom!" Kai turned to Lloyd.
"Trust me. Bad stuff."
"Ah, uncle, what's the best way to stun a serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd turned to his uncle. Sensei Wu sighed.
"Sadly, it was the sacred flu--"
"AAAAHH!" Jay interrupted his speech because Morro walked in the room.
Everyone knows that he blames himself for losing it, and they didn't want to put any guilt on his shoulders.

"We may have prevented the serpentine from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day, they will be stronger." Sensei said.
"Don't worry. I've almost unlocked my full potential!" Cole said.
"Yeah, you have been working hard." Morro backed up Cole's claim.
"Uhun, and when I become the green ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute!" Cole slashed his arm around.

"You're gonna be the green ninja?"
Kai raised an eyebrow.
"Haha, don't make me laugh." Kai pointed at Cole.
"I thought it was decided that I was destined to be the green ninja." Zane said.
"Oh, the only thing decided about you Zane, is that your weird!" Jay put a hand on Zane. The four started to fight with each other.

"Uh, is this normal?" Lloyd asked Morro.
"They've been doing this a lot." Morro replied.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, what's in the box?" Lloyd walked up to Sensei Wu.
"Your new uniforms." Sensei said opening it. It caught the attention of everyone and stopped the argument.

They all gasped. Each one swiped it from the box to take a new look.
"Woah! They've got like armor!" Jay exclaimed.
"I love the gold highlights!" Kai said.
"Battle claws!" Cole strait up yelled.
"The material is really light and breathable." Zane said.
"It does looks pretty sweet!" Morro said. 

Yee I designed a suit for morro