chapter 12

The bounty was quietly hovering above Darkly's school. That was where the attack was happening.

"It doesn't look like there's anything going on down there." Morro peered over the edge of the deck.
"Well, the kid's probably there so we need to go soon." Kai said swinging his sword in the air.
"Cool, cool but how should we do this?" Jay asked.
"What do you mean?" Zane asked.
"Like, there are easy ways to drop down there, but I kinda want to do it differently." Jay replied.

"Then how about we use our elemental vehicles?" Kai suggested.
"Ehhh, I'm still working on the kinks on that one." Cole said tinkering on his car.
"Look, it doesn't matter how we do it! Let's just go!" Morro practically begged the others.
"Hmm. I have an idea on how to do this right! You have to trust me!" Jay said.

"Uh, Jay? This doesn't seem like a good idea." Kai said clinging to the side of the anchor.
"I agree with kai on this one. Jay, this isn't safe!" Zane said.
"Just, hold on tight!" Jay said.
"Nope. I'm gonna go down my own way. You guys are idiots." Morro said disagreeing with Jay's method.
"Hey Jay, this... Let's never do it again after this." Cole said.

Jay waved his hand at Nya. She pushed a button, and the anchor with the ninja on it descended quickly.
The four boys were screaming as Morro just kinda slowly floated down.
Kai, Jay, Zane and Cole crashed through the roof and most of the building.

"Complete idiots I say." Morro told himself. He scanned the area and saw that Lloyd had just barely dodged the crash and was on the roof.
"Got ya!" Morro said landing in front of Lloyd.
"Aahh, not you again!" Lloyd wined.
Then he grinned. Morro showed a slight moment of weakness. That was enough that Pythor could knock him off the roof.

"Aaarrg! Another sneak attack?! Are you kidding me- uh..." Morro looked back as he fell.
"HOLY CREATOR OF NINJAGO!!!
AN ANOCONDRAI!!!!" Morro yelled. Just before he hit the ground, He blasted wind, so he didn't die.
"That kid royally messed up this time! Where did the others go?"

"Hey look! There's Lloyd!" Kai pointed up at the giant hole created by the fall. At the top Lloyd flinched and quickly got out of sight.
"Let's make it a race! Last one to the top loses!" Cole raced off.
"That is an unfair start! I am up for the challenge!" Zane said running too.
Kai and Jay stared at each other for a moment then bolted in different directions.

"Hey guys!! Arg! We really need to stay together!" Morro arrived just after the others left.
"Hey Zane! Don't follow me!" Cole shouted.
"For me this is the fasted way to- Cole! Look out!" Zane pointed at the purple serpentine at the floor above.
"Ha! Been looking for a fight!" Cole said. He jumped up onto the floor and landed with a rope between his legs.
Pythor pulled said string and a powder blinded Cole, causing him to drop his weapon.

Jay walked out if the elevator to see his comrade on the floor.
"Ack! Pft! Watch out! He has a serpentine with him!" Cole said coughing.
"What? Whoa!!! That is one big snake!!" Jay yelled.
Kai, who caught up with Zane rushed through the door that Pythor escaped through and got caught in yet another trap.

"What the heck is this stuff?!" Kai struggled. Zane as well.
Morro jumped up to meet them. At the sight if his teammates in such a pathetic state, he sighed.
"Get up quickly! We're gonna get that boy!" Morro said giving off a slight hint of anger.
"Wow, Morro's angry." Jay said.
Kai and Zane got out of the trap with Morro's help and rushed to the top.

"AAAHHH!!!!! THEY'RE COMMING, THEY'RE COMMING!!" Lloyd screamed as he ran around the roof.
Pythor closed off the entrance to the roof and blocked it with a piece of wood.
"Calm down Lloyd, we still have time to make a great escape." Pythor said.
The ninja busted open the latch and surrounded Lloyd and Pythor.

"Hey Lloyd. Mind coming over here and getting away from him?" Morro glared at Pythor. Lloyd stumbled back before Pythor snatched the map to the other serpentine tombs.
"Ah! Wha--? But I thought we were friends!!" Lloyd complained.
"The only thing you wanted was to make the serpentine your slave! Well sorry dear boy! I have other things in mind!" Pythor said before disappearing.

"Ah! He's getting away!" Jay yelled.
"Forget it for now! We have other things as well!" Kai said.
The bounty hovered down, and sensei Wu walked out onto the roof.
"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon! You come here right now!" Sensei yelled.
At that statement, Morro looked a little scared of sensei. Using full names are never a good thing.
"Don't worry! I got him!" Jay said picking Lloyd up.

"Woah! Hey! Put me down!" Lloyd yelled.
"So? What should we do with him? Wash his mouth out with soap? For a year!" Cole suggested.
"Ground him indefinitely?!" Kai added.
"Have him sit in a corner for a century?" Zane said a little more excited that he should be. Morro shared at the three with a face that said: guys wtf?!!!
"I know exactly what we must do." Sensei Wu said with a serious look.
Lloyd gulped.

"And that is why, Jack the rabbit never trusts a snake." Sensei Wu closed the story book.
"If my dad had read me that book, I would have never made that mistake! I'm sorry uncle." Lloyd apologized.
"Oh, no need to apologize. I'm sure if your father were still here, it would be the first thing he would read to you." Sensei tucked Lloyd in bed.

Kai, Zane, Cole and Jay were watching from the door frame.
"What are you doing?" Morro snuck up behind them.
"Woah! Arg, geez! Stop doing that!" Jay lightly punched Morro. Sensei walked out of the room.
"I don't get it sensei." Kai said.
"Why isn't the little brat getting punished?!" Jay said annoyed. Morro sighed at them.
"Yeah, we have time train all day and he gets read a bed time story?! It's not fair!" Cole said.

"Hmm, I nearly forgot. Why are you not still training? Did you find an answer to my riddle?" Sensei asked. The four sighed in defeat.
"No sensei, we still don't know what the best way or defeat your enemy is." Kai said looking down.

"You guys... are blind. You just saw the answer." Morro pointed to Lloyd's room.
"He is right my students. The best way time defeat your enemy, is to make them your friend." Sensei walked off to his quarters.

"You guys are hopeless." Morro rolled his eyes and walked off as well.
"Jerk!" Cole scoffed
"Make them your friend huh?" Zane repeated. The four boys took one last glance at Lloyd's room. 

_______________________________________

Oof 1170 exactly with out this part. Sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And I tried to keep some of Morro's arrogance in him. Any ways thank for reading!

Ittekimasu!!