Black Coffeee

Hello guys how are you alll? Are you guys watching Ramayan? 😂❤️
Hahah, btw I am trying to add a suggestion given by @harsha537!!❤️ It's a cool one, so Thankyou Harsha! Even you guys can suggest me anything in my message box! 😊❤️( I will try to start the idea by this part, if not then definitely the next part)

Let's startttt!

Sid noticed, the guy started to move his hands around her bare waist while she laughed and kept her hands on his neck ( okay, guys don't be disturbed by it.. I am not trying to make it a mainstream story! )
Sid gets so angry, he starts to stare at them, while shehnaz and that guy were getting so close and laughing with each other. The guy was totally flirting with shehnaz, but shehnaz didn't refuse..! WHY? Because she was in an emotional turmoil..she always craved love and affection, which she had not been getting lately and if her husband can do anything whatever he wants then why should she be that savtri?

The guy, comes more close to her neck and was about to plant a kiss on her neck, when Sid came in between and dragged her out of the club. Shehnaz started screaming to leave her..! Her friends ran behind her and Sid. They shouted to leave shehnaz as she was partying with them, Sid came infront of shehnaz facing her friends and said She's my godamn wife, I have all rights to take her with me so fucking back off. Everyone just stared at him while he sat in the car with shehnaz and left. Shehnaz started to hit him and shout SIDHARTH SHUKLAAAAAA HOW DARE YOU TAKE ME LIKE THAT? I was enjoying the party!!

Sid- Yeah I saw how well you were enjoying the party, the guy was going to kiss your Neck!
Shehnaz laughed and said, now tell me how many girls have kissed your neck after you married me? Chhordo count bhi nahi kar Paoge!! Her eyes started to well up..
While sidharth could feel the pain in her voice, he looked at her and she turned her face towards the radio.
Sid- That's how I am shehnaz..!
Sana- Sid, life mei mujhe koi first time dil se pyaar karne lag gya tha..ASIM! Voh bhi tumne mujhse Cheen  liya.! Muma Bahut young age mei marr  gayi, socha Papa aur pyaar karenge..but voh sirf marte the! Yeh bruises scars chupana roz ka hogya tha. But hamesha yehi sochti thi, ki jab husband hoga na..toh voh mujhe itna pyaar karega ki mai Yeh sab bhul jaaungi!! SAB!! And fir humari bhi ek pyaari se family hogi. Jab Asim aya meri life mei toh mujhe laga ki sab finally theek hojayega, BUT NO SID TUMNE MUJHSE VOH BHI CHEEN LIYA I HATE YOU!!!

Sid froze and stopped the car, he looked at shehnaz who had tears in her eyes..he held her face to make her face him,she looked at him with all tears and said Kya Mai itni buri hun?
Hearing this, Sid smashed his lips on shehnaz and started to peck her lips, he looked at her and saw she literally slept while crying in a second and that's why she didn't reciprocate. Sid looked at shehnaz who was sleeping, he wiped her tears and pecked her lips and said I am sorry, but I can't do anything than hurting you.

Then he started the car and stopped it at at their house. He picked up shehnaz in his arms and entered the house( in that bridal style)
While Asim who came to drink water saw them and froze, Sid who saw him..looked at shehnaz and pecked her lips which made Asim hurt.
Asim- Kya hua isse Yeh theek hai?
Sid- Haan theek hai, Bas thordi pee li  hai issne.
Asim- Hmm, issko Abhi uthkar headache wali davai de dena, and subah black coffee! Acha you leave and rest..Mai kardunga  Yeh sab!
Sid tightened his grip on shehnaz and said she's my wife, Mai dekhlunga Tu soja.
( he said this with so much anger and possisivness)
Asim nodded and went to his room, while Sid took her to their room and kept her on the bed.

Sid stared at her, how beautiful she was looking..her beautiful face..her lips..her nose her cheeksss! He has seen so many girls, touched so many..but when he kissed her he felt he was HOME, literally. He removed her heels,took out her nightie, switched off the light and changed her clothes! Then he changed his clothes and and layed next to her and was staring at her and thought this girl is something else, he has never even touched any girl's shoes, he changed her heels, changed her clothes and was JEALOUS from every guy looking at her! WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO HER!

In the sleep, Shehnaz started to have tears and murmered muma..! Sid had never consoled a girl so he freaked out a bit, then held her and started to patted her head and said sana Sana sleep sleep, I am here for you I am here!
Shehnaz held Sid in her sleep and snuggled inside his neck while Sid patted her neck and he also slept. In the morning, shehnaz woke up with a very heavy head, she opened her eyes and saw herself inside the neck of  sidharth, then she noticed that his hands were wrapped around her waist and they were very close, and wait..she was in her nightie! She got up which made Sid open his eyes, Sana was about to say something when Sid went out quietly downstairs and she started to curse him ki baat bhi nahi Sun raha.

Her head was paining badly!! Then she looked up and saw a mug, Sid gave her the mug and said peelo you will feel better. Yeh black coffee hai, pehli  baar banayi hai so gandi bani ho toh sorry! Shehnaz looked at him shocked ki is he the same guy who hit her yesterday?
She quietly drank it, while Sid removed his shirt as he had to take a bath, shehnaz asked- Mera nightie kisne change kiya?
Sid- Ussne hi kiya jiske saath you spent your night!
Sana was so hell scared, and asked kya mai usske saath sogyi?
Sid- Haan toh tum darr  kyu rahi ho, you are not a virgin right?
Sana looked down, while Sid looked at her and laughed OMG sana don't tell me you are a virgin!!!
Sana silently said, I saved it for the person I would love! She said with silent tears..Sid looked at her and said I was joking, I took you from the club, if I had not tab toh kuch ho jata! Also I changed it with the lights closed. Sayin this he went inside the washroom.

Shehnaz unknowingly smiled and went to the other washroom to take a bath. Shehnaz came out in a beautiful Lime coloured kurta and ripped jeans with her hair tied in a messy bun and a lip gloss. Sid came out in his formals and stopped for a second to stare at shehnaz for good one minute, then he composed himself and went down for the breakfast. Shehnaz started to serve the food, asim came down and said sana how are you feeling? Yeh le headache medicine le le you will feel better. Shehnaz smiled and said Thankyou, while Sid was getting angry..! She said I have my field work today for my most important project so I have to leave bye everyone!

After half an hour even Sid went to his office and started to work. Shehnaz quickly came out and crossed her fingers and said babaji laaj rakheyo! And went inside the place with her small team of 4 people, and started to take interviews..! It had been 1:30 am and Sid returned to his house, and went to his room and didn't see shehnaz anywhere! He called his servant to call her, but to his shock he said she hasn't returned yet. Sid got so worried and angry that it's bloody 1:30 am!!! It was now 2am, Sid went out of the house to find her when her car came. She was driving, Sid stood in front of the car with folded hands!

Shehnaz got down tired, Sid shouted WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU? Time dekha hai?
AND DRIVER KAHA HAI?
Shehnaz- vo..vo driver refused to go with me!
Sid- wtf are you saying? How can he refuse? Kaha gayi thi tum?
Shehnaz ( not making a eye contact with him) - MEERA ROAD( prostitute wala area)

That was today's part!!!! Pls do tell me how it was, it really motivates me❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️