SHE is her OWN Hero

Hi guys, well my today's part would be the end of all the suspense.
You guys won't believe, I woke up today with a really bad dream of the same situation but with my girls and strangers. It was so scary, I can even imagine girls BEING IN THAT ACTUAL SITUATION!
Today, as a girl I am trying to write something, I hope you guys like it.

————————————————————————

(Shehnaz POV)
Shehnaz was sitting in her room thinking all about whatever is happening.. somewhere she was scared from within..
She felt something really wrong is gonna happen, really WRONG. ( And we all know Shehnaz ke intuitions)
Suddenly she heard the glasses break, and the voices of gunshots.. she trembled and gathered her courage to find Sid ki gun, but before she could do it.. someone had hit her with a hard substance, and everything started to get blurry, the last thing she saw was she was dragged by her hair out of the room where she last looked at a small photo frame kept there of Sid and Sana.

After a while with a lot of pain, she woke up and saw the back of the person..
the moment he turned Sana ran and hugged him and said, BHAIIII YOU ARE HERE! You know someone hit me with took me here, as you are here now I am saved.
Virat- Sana Sana Sana, how naive are you? Or should I say DUMB!?
Sana was shocked and said, What are you saying bhai?
Virat- Pehle toh you stop calling me this bhai and all, I am NOT YOUR REAL BROTHER I AM YOUR STEP BROTHER!
Sana- But bhaiya humare beech toh hamesha pyaar hi tha na!
Virat- Sahi bola tumne, PYAAR THA! Mera tumhare  taraf, I had to fucking act ki I am a brother to you but it killed me, I wanted you all for myself.

Sana was beyond shock now, she started to move backwards..
Virat- Pata hai, how difficult it was for me not to touch you! Stupid you kabhi kuch samjh hi nahi paayi..
Now Sana was all disgusted by all the 'brotherly hugs and kisses he gave her'
Sana shouted- SO YOU WERE BEHIND ALL OF THIS?
Virat- Kisi aur ki himmat?  Mai tumhe pehle hi claim kar leta but that stupid FATHER OF MINE, ohh and yours too!  HE GOT TO KNOW MY INTENTIONS AND SENT ME OUT!
I looked for you all these while, but I got to know ki you are on some stupid mission by your bestfriend. Must say baby, What a Bollywood life you have!!
Then I waited for all this to be resolved, and when you came to Greece I knew it it's my time to have you.
You are with that STUPID MAFIA OF YOURS, that sidharth! I am way more powerful!
First I wanted to scare him, to let him know who I was! That stupid guy never checked his Servants.. I planted one of my servant!
Sana baby, I DID ALLL OF THIS TO HAVE YOU NOW I WILLLL!

Sana pushed him and ran inside the a room and locked it and started to cry badly.
She was so alone, like as a girl she was feeling so ALONE!
Suddenly she closed her eyes and saw her mother..
she was a crying mess and ran to her mother and hugged her and said,
MUMA YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME ABOUT THE BAD INTENTIONS OF THE WORLD OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE, why never INSIDE OUR OWN HOUSE???
She broke down while her mother had tears too.
She looked at Sana and said, Har ladki SHERNI HOTI HAI, DONT CRY.. JUST KILL HIM.

She opened her eyes and she could hear all banging on the door, the guy was SCREAMING SANA OPEN THE DOOR I WILL VARNA HURT YOU BADLY WHILE CLAIMING YOU.
Sana started to look for something, because she knew only she could save herself today.
Suddenly the door broke and Virat stood there with blood shot red eyes, she was scared looking at it.
He ran towards her and tore her sleeves in anger, pushed her to the bed side which hit her and the blood started to ooze out of her head..
suddenly her hand touched a knife.. she quickly grabbed it!

Virat again pushed her on the bed, and shouted YOU ARE NOTHING JUST A MEANS TO PLEASE ME, I WILL USE YOU EVERYDAY AND THROW YOU AND KILL YOU AFTER ALL THIS.
He held her hair, she closed her eyes and literally something got into her and she had that different FIRE IN HER EYES!
She held his collar and SCREAMED YOU CANT EVEN TOUCH ME, SUCH SICK PEOPLE LIKE YOU CANT TOUCH ANY GIRL..
she took out the knife and stabbed it in his heart directly.
He fell on the ground in pain,
Sana started to stab the knife again and again cutting him, hurting him and shouted WHO ARE YOU TO SPOIL A GIRL'S INNOCENCE JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE?
I THOUGHT OF YOU AS MY BROTHER, BUT YOU RUINED THE WORD BROTHER!
HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME!!!!
Again she stabbed the knife and hurting him badly and then HE DIES...

She heard some sound, looks at the body with a smile and starts to walk down where she sees Sid ( and rest whatever happened)

Now the scene shifts to Their house, where Sana is sitting on the bed with sidharth and she says, ( Guys do read this monologue I hope I could pen this down)

Sidharth, bachpan se Hum ladkiyon ko kyun bataya jata hai ki beta humesha apni six sense ON rakho, koi bhi tumhe touch kar sakta hai.
Kapade thank se pehno koi bhi gandi nazar se dekh sakta hai. Kyun dekh sakta hai?
Har wakt darr, koi uncle Bahut pyaar se baat kare toh darr, koi ladka chede gali mei toh dar, arrange marriage mei pati se darr!
Ladke ki baat nahi maani TOH ACID FEK DIYA, Ya fir apne dosto ke saath GANGRAPE KARDIYA!
Pati ki nahi mani toh, MARITAL RAPE!
India mei kitne marital rape hote hai we don't even have an idea!
Justice.. hahaha! Ek ladki ka gangrape hua, PURI INDIA SAATH HOGYI.. FIRBHI JUSTICE MILA 12 SAAL BAAD!
Usske rapists toh khule Aam ghuum rahe they!
Ek 3 mahine ki bachi ka rape hojata hai, ek 80 saal ki aurat ka rape hojata toh SAFE KAHA HAI HUM?
Aadhe se jyada ladkiyan toh apne ghar mei rape ka shikar hoti hai FROM HER KNOWS!
And most of the time they can't voice it out, because of this SOCIETY!
Haan yeh vahi society hai jo rape ka sunkar ladki ko useless bolti hai, FIR VAHI SOCIAL MEDIA PAR RIP LIKHTI HAI!
UN LADKIYAN KA SOCHO, JINO JALA DIYA JATA HAI, Kaat Diya JATA HAI!
Iss sab se na Sid, ek baar tayy hai.. AB KOI BHI LADKA JISS HAATH SE HAATH LAAGYE NA, Voh haath hi KAAT DO!
Agar koshish kare toh JAAN SE MARDO!!'
EK BAAR BHI NAHI SOCHO!
Ladkiyon ki pooja ki jaati hai ek jagah aur dursi jagah...
LADKIYAN SHERNI HAI, LADKIYAN MAA KAALI HAI.. AUR EK BAAR MEIN UNKO MARDENA CHHAIYE AUR KAAM KHATAM KAR DENA CHHAIYE, kyuki Justice toh milega nahi!
Justice LATE IS JUSTICE DENIED.

( Guys I could have shown Sidharth coming on the write time, saving her but no!
I WANTED HER TO SAVE HERSELF, SHE IS HER OWN HERO!!
A GIRL CAN SAVE HERSELF!!!!!
And my heart. Goes out to all those girls whom we lost.!!!)

My this chapter is totally dedicated to all those BEAUTIFUL SOULS.. WHO WERE HARMED!
We are proud of you for fighting back!

( Next part is going to be sidnaaz BACK TO THEIR REAL HUSBAND WIFE LIFE, I had read a suggestion In the comment section.. I will take that up! And now it's gonna be all humours and full of romance❤️❤️❤️)

Thankyou❤️