The busiest Guy

Hi guys, first of all i feel you guys don't read my  starting wale and ending wale messages, the story isn't ENDING, it WAS'NT THE END! I meant, WE ARE NEAR IT, Abhi hai aur chapters. Also, I didn't wanted this story to be simply like, they fall in love and Bas  now Sana realises and tada happy ending, I wanted it to cross the dark phases, LIKE OUR SIDNAAZ DID!!! They had their bad weeks, so I didn't wanted it to be a mainstream story!
Also, I was going to update that One night stand, but had to do this to make you guys understand. ALSO, I have not been receiving a that great response for Mafia, so might not do that book. Anyways, TRUST ME! And read the CHAPTER.

Let's start

Sid was blank, he didn't react at all. He called his people, to confirm and they confirmed that she had died on the spot. Sid was numb, he couldn't react.
You know, it's that phase when you want to scream and cry but you can't do anything you are so still. He ran to the bedroom, and quickly took out a lingerie kind of nightie from his cupboard( previous chapter ) and held it tight to his chest.
Pata hai Sana, voh pehli baar I saw you? When I removed your ghungat to apply that sindoor, that Mangalsutra in which I never believed ?
I saw your face, I felt so different! Then at the night when I came upar thinking that I would be so arrogant infront of you and saw you sleeping so peacefully, I felt a tinge in my heart Male ego you know, or maybe my possisiveness towards you that you didn't even wait for me?
Before I met you, every night I would have a girl on my bed, but the day I touched you, just a small touch I FELT COMPLETE. I felt all my desires are complete, you fulfilled everything!
The day I threw you and you got hurt with that lamp because I thought you were with ASIM, and I saw you covered with blood, I cursed my self so bad! I mean how could I hurt you? Maybe this was who I was, Asim being the sweet and the chocolate boy kind of always used to have such great relationships, but all my girlfriends never used to take me seriously, either used to leave me because of my anger or used me for my wealth, but then I met you! And when I got to know that even you were under the 'ASIM CHARM' I got crazy, I mean I had one thing in my life which was LEGALLY MINE I COULDNT LET IT GO AWAY.
I seriously don't remember when I fell in love with you, Everyday I felt like I was drawn more towards you. Like your giggles, your laughters, your shouts RINGS IN MY HEART AND MY HEAD.  Pata hai Sana, whatever you wore you always looked so beautiful, I WISH MAI TUMHE USS HI WAKT KEH PATA, I used to admire you piche se but could never say it! I wish THAT FUCKING DAY, WHEN YOU FINALLY SAID I LOVE YOU, KAASH MAI I LOVE YOU TOO BOLDETA!
Vaps aajaaa SANA, Mai nahi reh paaunga  yaar! Kaise karunga SAB KUCH, mujhe chhaiye koi jo mujhe daate, mujhe chhaiye ki koi mere saath body creams ki shopping kare, mere saath CHEESY TACOs khaye, mere saath Daler mehndii ke gaane  par nachhe!!! Sana MUJHE TU CHHAIYE, I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

( and he breaks down)
When he opens his eyes, he sees he was on the floor, maybe he slept or maybe he fainted. He got up and the thing clicked his mind, Sana talked about a GIFT!!!!!!! He quickly opened the cupboard and found a gift wrapped.
He quickly opened it , it had some things.
First was a photo frame of Shehnaz and Sid eating the fries holding the ends in their mouth, another one was when Sid kissed Sana and she was surprised. He smiled looking at that, on the frame it was written together forever!❤️ Next one was a wrist band, a patla real silver ka bracelet jispar Diamond se SIDNAAZ LIKHA HAI. And then was a half used Bodycream. Sid opened the letter, and it said...
Hi Sid,
I know jab tum yeh padh rahe hoge tab Mai kahi aur hongi. Miss kar rahe hoge na mujhe( Sid smiled while crying and said BAHUT JYADA)
Kya karu  mai toh hu hi itni achi!!
Sidharth, chhahe life mei kuch bhi hojaye never ever loose hope and keep going! Because you are SIDHARTH SHUKLA, the name itself shows STRENGTH! I couldn't say all this to your face so hence the letter. Also, Gifts kaise lage? That bodycream was my FAVV ONE, never shared it with anyone but thought to give it to you, because I LOVE YOU SIDHARTH! I love you so much!

A year later,
Sid had been doing some work in his cabin( well, Sana had already named her all property to Sid's when she didn't have that memory loss)
So Sid was now the most busiest person in this world, handling all the business, or as we could say he was trying to be busy.
He had become a dead body inside, but he was now calm, he now had more patience. But whenever he used to close his eyes all he could see was Sana giggling.
He was doing his work, when the Photoframe given by Sana broke down, Sid quickly picked it up and started to have tears.
Asim came in and saw the scene and he kept a hand on his shoulders and said LET HER GO BRO, she was a beautiful soul she needs to leave.
Sid- She can't leave without LISTENING TO MY ANSERR, THAT I LOVE HER TOO!

(2 years later)
Asim- Sid, we have this deal in Canada so do you want to go or should I?
Sid- I will go!
Asim - But you didn't leave Mumbai since 2 years!
Sid- I will now, I think she is what even sana wanted.
He smiled painfully and packed his bags.
Sid landed Canada, when he felt a strong breeze on his face.
He quickly sat in his car, and drove to the hotel.

Then in the evening he decided to meet few of his punjabi friends who had settled there in the southall. He was walking towards their house when a ball hit his back and the children shouted ISS BAAR GALTI AAPKI HAI, and that girl said SHIT I AM SORRRYYYYYY WHOEVER YOU ARE. Sid froze, the voice seemed familiar.!
He turned back and saw the children and a girl in a patiala suit running towards a house.

Guys, I have been noticing people saying I have lost my plot and they will stop reading my book and all that. That's all on you guys, but I can't just have a simple love story, all I could say is trust me and keep on reading. Thankyou