EPILOUGE

Hi guys, One last time!
Let's DIVE IN INTO ARRANGED LOVE! Here's the epilogue as promised. It will be short divisions of their lives with the kids.

————————————————————————
Sidharth- Sana Yeh Zoro ne fir  kuch kardiya hai! Aajaaaaao na please!
Sana- Nahi Sid, ab tum hi karoge, you need to learn!
Sid took a deep breath and opened his YouTube and wrote 'How to change the diapers of Zoro'
Shehnaz saw this and palmed her face and said, SIDDDDD TYPE HOW TO CHANGE DIAPERS!

Sid was watching the tutorial meanwhile Baby zoro was giggling, as if teasing his daddy!
Sid finally tied the diaper and clicked 50 pictures of Zoro, with that pride ki he changed the diaper.

Next day, it was the day Sid had to make Zoro and zora take a bath!
Sid took them in the bath tub and got their ducks and toys and got inside the tub and started to play with them, Zora sat on his chest while zoro was sitting on his thighs.
Sana saw ki 15 mins hogye they haven't come out yet, she went inside the washroom and saw Sid sleeping while holding the kids securely with his hands while they are giggling and playing with their toys.
Shehnaz went aww with the scene and clicked pictures of them. Then she hit sidharth on his head and said, UTHO KUMBHKARAN!
Sid quickly gave them a bath and got them ready.

One day, they decided to go to the beach. Shehnaz came out with zora, making her wear a two piece baby bikini.
Sid gasped and quickly ran and covered his wife and the baby and said, Shehnaz YEH KYA PEHENA RAHA HAI! Sab dekhenege!
Sana rolled her eyes and said, It's a swimsuit and my baby will wear THIS!
Sid made a face, and took them in the water holding her in a way that he covers her body.
Meanwhile her mama was glorifying her body and enjoying the view. Sid came quickly and covered her with a bed sheet.
Sana- What the hell?
Sid- I love you please!!!

————————————————————————
(Now they are pretty much talking- The babies)

Zoro pushed her off the bed and said Hatt! That's my room get out!
Zora smirked and said, Ek min de rahi hu nahi mana na toh fir Mai apna Brahmastra USE KARUNGI!
Zoro- Kya karlegi!
Zora poked her eyes and shouted PAAAAAPAAAAAAAA!
Zoro got scared and got out of the bed and said, Arrey malkin aap humare kamre  mei? Ayi baithiye! Aapka hi toh hai yeh ghar, Mai ek mamuli naukar!
Zora smirked and said Yes!

Here Sana was looking at the pictures of their first day in school, where Zora was holding her dad and crying while Zoro was making a face because he was done with life already!
Zora was always a daddy's girl! Bas zora ne bola aur sidharth ne kardiya!
Zoro was more of Maaa ka ladla! Zoro ne bola yeh banega TOH YEHI BANEGA!

She remembers the time Sid and Sana was called by the principal Mr. Salman because Zoro had torn the shirt of a guy named Rashraan! (Rashmi and arhan😛)
While Zora had sung a song in the class teasing a girl named Ashimanshi who was continuesly singing a bad song 'I like it'!
Sid- Tumne Yeh kyunnnn kiya ZORO?
Zoro- Papa, HE SETS THE BAR AND I WILL ALWAYS RAISE IT! He threw WATER ON ME!
Sana- Why did you sing that aunty aunty song to that girl?
Zora- Mummy, She was comtinuesly annoying me and saying listen dear listen dear! SO USSKA JULOOS TOH NIKALNA HI THA NA!
Sid and Sana banged their heads on the wall!

———————————————————————
Zora had started with her periods and she used to be in pain and mood offs, Sid always used to cheer her up by getting chocolates and taking her out for dinners.
Zoro always used to feel annoyed because all the attention once in a month by both mom and dad used to go to her.
Once he was angry and he said, Mumaa MUJHE BHI CHHAIYE PERIODS!
Sana and Sid started laughing badly!
While zoro was confused.
Sana- Baby, it's only given to the girls!
Zoro- But Why mummy? Why not us?
Sid- Because Women are the STRONGEST! God gives pain to those who can handle it!

This was Rakhi time,
Zora- Mera gift kaha hai KUTTE?
Zoro- Abbe chal Pakka Mat! There is no gift for you!
Zoro then gave her a gift she happily opened it and the moment she saw it she started to cry!
Zora- MUMMMY ISS KAMINE NE MUJHE APNI USED GREY SHORTS DI HAI!
Zoro- Haan so that's my most precious thing ever!
Zora- TU SAAF BHI KARTA HAI ISSE!
Zoro- Chal na drame Mat kar jyada! Yeh le!
Zora- OMGGGG MAYBELLINEEE KI LIPSTICKS! Love you love you!
Zora- Haan haan chal na Bahut paka rahi hai ab Tu!

————————————————————————

It was their prom night today, and their respective dates would come.
Sid was pacing here and there as he saw Zora  ki dress, it was very revealing and she was looking so hot.
Doorbell rang..
Sid opened the door as if blocking the entry!
A handsome man- Hey I am here for zora!
Sid- Zora? Yaha koi zora nahi rehti!
Zora- DAAD HES MY DATE LET HIM COME IN!
Sid unwillingly opened the door and signalled him that's he's watching him.
That guy hugged Zora while Sid was getting restless, Sana whispered in his ear and said,Koi Manega ki you were the BEST PLAYBOY OF OUR TIME? Kiske haath na ayega Yeh ladka!
Sid smiled!

Then a beautiful girl came, which was zoro ki date!
Zoro introduced her to both of the parents,
Sana- Haye ni! You are very beautiful! Iss khotte ko kaise mil gayi!
Sid- I second you Sana!
They all laughed while zoro made a face!
Then they all were leaving while Sid once again looked at that guy as if he would eat him up and said, BETI HAI MERI AGAR KUCH HANKY PANKY KIYA NA TOH DAANT TERE, PUNCH MERA!
Guy got scared and smiled!

———————————————————————
Irrespective of how much zoro and zora fighted they had the strongest bond, zora had always hit all the ex's of Zoro who was trying to get on him while zoro had protect her from everyone. They were ek durse ke BESTFRIENDS!

And now, SIDNAAAAAZ!
Yeh toh pehle bhi jaise they Abhi bhi vaise hai!
Bacho se jyada romance yeh karte they!
Sid had always maintained his level of dates while Sana had always been there for Sid!
They had accomplished a lot of things in their lives together!
They were now a family which in childhood they used to dream about having!
Koi sahi hi kehta hai, JO HOTA HAI ACHE KE LIYE HOTA HAI!

Forever isn't a long time WHEN I AM WITH YOU!

With this, ARRANGED LOVE FINALLY ENDS.
Signing off,
Love you guys❤️