The END❤️

Sorry I was being selfish, I tried to hold this book as long as I could. This book is ending WITH THIS CHAPTER, feels surreal💛
This is the last chapter of this BOOK, but TOMORROW I WILL POST A EPILOUGE TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW A GIST ABOUT THEIR LIVES.!❤️ ( Please read the authors note at the last)

Let's start

Shehnaz delivers Both the babies with 2 mins time difference.
One was boy and one was girl, they both were Unidentical twins.
Meanwhile Shehnaz was unconcious.
The babies were taken, cleaned and were made wear the clothes got by Shehnaz and Sid.
Then, the nurse gave him two kids and smiled at him.
His palms were sweating, he was scared that galti se he might hurt them.
He very slowly picked both of them in both of his arms and sat down.
He felt something wet on his face and realised he was crying.

He never had that feeling of being with a family much. You know, it's said that the world's best feeling is being a parent!
Mothers take care of you and loves you but father's? They are the most underrated humans. They might be so stiff and rigid from outside but they are always soft from inside.
We don't know how many times our fathers cry or feel bad when they can't fulfill our wishes. Sometimes they want to buy something but they spend it on us. Unke 10 saal ke jhotte Abhi bhi chalte hai, aur humare 6 mahine jhoothe Dekhar they say BUY A NEW ONE!
Sometimes we don't know what they might be facing, we don't know about their backaches when they come home smiling and still give you a ride on his back. We don't know that sometimes he doesnt has money but still makes you feel the richest person in the world. Khud ki watch ki strap tuti hogi, but har  saal baccho ko naya bag dilana  zaruri hai!
Puri zindagi bina kuch Taareef sune uss ek muskaan se pait bhar lete  hai, HAAN VOH HUMARE PAPA HAI!
(here's to all the superhero's, OUR FATHERS❤️)

Sid noticed a mole on his daughters cheek and kissed it and said, bilkul Mumaa ki copy!!
Sid hugged both of them tightly and said, I WILL PROTECT YOU GUYS NO MATTER WHAT!
Then he goes inside the room where shehnaaz was waiting for them.
She looks at the babies and starts to cry. She holds them in her arms and kisses them innumerably.
Shehnaz hugs them and meanwhile Sid kisses her forehead.
Sid- Shehnaz I wanted to gift them something, I am leaving all this mafia life. I will continue as a normal businessman.
Shehnaz had tears and kissed him on his lips and said this is the best gift they could ever get❤️

(Narrator- Flasback kare ek second...?)
Shehnaz was married to a guy named Sidharth shukla, as a revenge from his own brother.
He was a ruthless man, who only did one night stands including in his first wedding night.
Shehnaz was a broken girl, illtreated by her dad, she never really had anyone in her life than her mother who left her at a early stage too. They both were broken in a way, and their broken pieces were joined as a jigsaw puzzle.
They started to fall in love, knowing that what are they doing and what are they for!
Some called it dramatic, some called it too mysterious, BUT IT WAS THEIR LIFE. Sid and Sana's life. Well it started with a simple arrange marriage, it reached to mafias and what not? Well it's not really believable but it's true. Shehnaz found someone who would hold her tight in sleep when she is breaking down, Sid found someone who won't leave him even if he is at his worst. They found SIDNAAZ!
They never decided to fall in love, as it's said LOVE IS NEVER PLANNED AND IT HAPPENS WITH THE MOST UNEXPECTED PERSON AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME.
They both had broken families, but now they had created their own family with love, because they know how important parents are!
The characters taught us so much.!
Shehnaz- A broken girl inside, but for the world she was the most fierce lady. She killed her rapist, she was HER OWN HERO! Sid was with her but she STOOD UP FOR HER OWN SELF. She was there with Sid even when he shouted at her sometimes because she knew ITS ALL WORTH IT!

Sid- Well, a coconut! He was the most ruthless person, people thought of him as an unloyal man, but the day he fell In LOVE TABLES TURNED! He was the most loyal guy ever! He never felt bad when Shehnaz used to show him tantrums or used to hit him in anger! ( in a positive way) Because he knew it's all worth it!

Now, Let's TALK ABOUT ME!
I told you that I am the narrator of the book and you are reading my BOOK!
Well, Hey I am zorawar Gill shukla!
The son of Sidharth and shehnaz !!
I am here narrating my parents story infront of 100 people as this is my NEW RELEASED BOOK!
The books name is- ARRANGED LOVE by Zorawar gill shukla!
Well we are a very happy family!
My sister, Zora( which means DAWN)
Well you can say my mommy forced this name!

Thankyou guys, for being here to hear the story of my Mumaa and my papa and my sissy!
Signing off,
ZORO!

(BTW NOW PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE)

Oh my god! I HAVE NO WORDS!
We are here finally AT THE END!
This book Arranged love will always be close to my heart!
Thankyou guys, for always being there! I know you guys support me so much! Thankyou for the immense love❤️❤️❤️!!
Kya karu aap logo se emotional attachment hogyi hai after sidnaaz, so fir new book niklaungi! But shayad ab usske baad nahi!
6 BOOKS YOU GUYS!!!😂❤️❤️
Anyways, THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!
Yes don't worry, unki life ka ek gist dikhane  ke liye mai KAL EPILOUGE DALUNGI!
DROP DOWN YOUR COMMENTS, TELL ME WHICH PART OF THE BOOK YOU LIKED THE MOST AND I WILL REPLY TO YOU GUYS ❤️❤️❤️❤️

LOVE YOU ALLLL❤️❤️❤️❤️