Rain Pain 💔

How are you all? I hope you all are safe and sound❤️

Let's start.

Sid starts to rub her waist, while she dugs her face more into him until they loose their breath. Then Shehnaz realised what she just did she covered her mouth with her hands and said Shit I am so sorry, I just did it in the flow! Sorry sorry!
Sid felt hurt, he thought she really wanted to kiss him, but she still isn't comfortable around him.
Sid's stomach growled, Sana laughed ! Then Sana's stomach growled, so Sid started to laugh!
Sid- So we both are very hungry,EVIDENTLY! So kya karien?
Sana- Let me cook something.
Sid- Shut up, you sit down we will order something.

Sana- YESYESYSS! ORDER FROM KFC AND McD plsss!
Sid smiled and said okay, he starts to place the order while Sana says SID USSKO BOLNA KI HAPPY MEAL KARDE, HAAN USSMEI NA TOY BHI HONA CHHAIYE!
Sid smiled and thought yeh puri bacchi hai.
The food came, and shehnaz started to eat jaldi jaldi, Sid was just admiring her. Sana- Siddd Yeh dekh ( she put a French fry on her upper lips) Meri muccche!
Sid laughed and took out a fry, and put it on his upper lip and said OMG SAME SAME!
Sana laughed like anything.

Sana- Sid, meri ek Bahut badi wali fantasy hai, puri karna!
Sid got happy and said, baby usske liye room mei chalna hoga na!?
Sana- Nahi be stupid, ( she takes out a long fry and puts one end in her mouth and signals him to eat it from the other side)
Sid and Sana starts to eat it and gets so close that their lips were about to touch when Sana moved back and said Thankyouuu, but ek baar aur, now I will click a pic!
Sana takes her phone, and starts to do it, while Sid also does it and they click a selfie..just when Sana was about to remove her face, Sid pecks on her lips and she widenes her eyes in shock , AND THE PICTURE GETS CLICKED.

Sana- Ye.. Kya kiya tumne?
Sid- Baby issko Kiss kehte hai!
Sana- DONT call me a baby!!!!!
Sid- Acha ab Chalo room mei, he picked her up and took her to their room.
Now Sana was  able to move better, so she changed her clothes on her own. Sid came next to her and held her in his arms and hugged her tight while Sana was listening to his heartbeats❤️

The next morning they woke up, Sana started to shout..KAMLESSSSSH BHAIYA, JALDI SE MUJHE BLACK COFFFEEEE DOOOO!!!
Sid woke up scared, kya hogya sana?
Sana- SID PARSO SHOW HAI!! I am getting anxiety !!!
Sid hugged her tightly and said, Bahut acha hoga mai hu naaa!!!
Sana somewhat calmed down and then the whole day they were working for the show. They went to the place where the show would happen, Sana was able to walk so Sid took her.

Just then, a girl came and kissed sidharth's cheek and said Baby long time?
Sid laughed and said yeah Reha!
Sana who saw this felt hurt, and murmured to herself, Khasmat khaaniya sukhi dandi ek baar fuk marungi na hawa mei macchar ke tarah nachegi. Huh! Baby long time ? ( mimicking her)
Then she got back to her work, and got so engrossed into it that she didn't notice that the American model had kept his hand on her waist.

Sid noticed that and ran to shehnaz and pulled her aside, and said WHY ARE YOU GETTING CLOSE TO HIM?
Sana- Close to whom?
Sid- NOAH!
Sana- I didn't even notice! Anyways why would I mind? I have date with him parso ! What's up with you?
Sid- Yeah, even I have my hookup parso  with that hot model! So
Sana- So?
Sid- So bye!
Sana got back to her work, then she got tired and sat and that model came to her with 2 mugs of coffeee and said You must be tired have it!
Sana- Thankyou so much Noah I needed it!
They started to chat and laugh while all Sid was doing was just shooting daggers at them with his eyes.

Sana was so sleepy because of the medicine effect, She asked Noah to bring some files while she closed her eyes and got into a deep nap, her neck was moving down due to her sleep, Sid quickly ran to her and sat next to her and her head fell on his shoulders, Sid smiled as he felt so contented. Sana in the sleep snuggled inside him and wrapped her hands around his arms. Noah came to give her files when Sid signalled him to leave as she was sleeping. After an hour Sana woke up and felt something heavy on her head, she realised Sid had slept too on her head while she held Sid tight. Sana blushed a little and then cleared her throat to wake him up and said Thankyou!
Sid just got up ignoring her and went away.

Sid was ignoring Sana the whole time which was weird for Sana. After everything was done, Sana called Sid to go home when she saw the girl holding him and laughing with him. She made a face and said Kya Mai itni sundar bhi nahi hu ki I have your undivided attention?
She decided to take a cab and go. Well, as it was raining there was no cab available. She started to walk in the rain, holding her bag..
It was raining heavily and as the Mumbai rains are maddening there was no one on the road. She was walking on the footpath thinking about how rain used to be her bestfriend, it might sound stupid but it used to hide her pain, her tears!

Meanwhile Sid called the person to tell Sana that he would be late so he is calling the driver and she should go with him in the car.
The person replied - Sir madam toh kab ki chali gayi!
Sid- Kaha ? Kaise? Kiske saath?
Person- akele, maam ko cabs nahi mil rahe the na hi koi Auto tha So she started walking. Kyuki Bahut  jyada Barish horrhi haina.
Sid- WTFFF YEH AISE KAISE JAA SAKTI HAI?
Suno reha I have to leave okay! I will see you after the show. Reha made a face and said okay.

Sid got so angry on her as he saw how bad it was raining and thundering. He took his car and started to look for Sana.
Here Sana was walking when suddenly she started to think about all of her past and present as nothing has improved in her life.
As it was raining so badly, she started to walk in the wrong direction and BOOM.
She got hit by a car.., but then a lady held her tightly and pulled her. Though Sana was BADLY INJURED AND BLEEDING, the women saved her life. She was wearing a saree and a bindi and looked at her with tense and said.. beta why were you not looking at the road? Tumhe kuch hojata toh?

Sana- Cryingly, mujhe ab nahi jeena, I want to go to my mom up there!
Lady- Mai toh yaha hu meri jaan!
Sana- Muma?
Lady- Meri bacchi meri sana, Mai hamesha tere saath Hun as your guiding angel! But beta it's time for you to take hold of yourself and your life. I don't want you up there right now.
And Mai hamesha Tujhe har takleef se bachaungi. I love you shehnaz!
Sana started to get unconcious and kept on saying Muma..mumaaa..mumaa!

While here Sid was getting mad as he was not able to find her, all wrong thoughts came in his mind and he stopped the car and got out in the rain and started to look for her. The lady who saved her life went to Sid and said, Sana waha hai..usska khoon Bahut beh raha hai beta, jaldi hospital le jaao!
Sid thanked her and started to run towards shehnaz when he turned back to look at that women, because how did she know her name? But to his suprise she was not there. But right now his main aim was to save Sana, so he ran and saw SANA..all covered with blood and laying down unconscious.

So tadaaaa! This was today's update! Let's see what happens tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️