I love you, ONLY YOU!

Hi guys, what's up! Soon this book is coming to an END, kuch chapters aur! Yes I was trying so hard to extend the story, but now it has actually finally reached its end.
Few more chapters, but I have a secret too! Which I will reveal soon.❤️ Till then enjoy these chapters!❤️❤️

————————————————————————
Let's take a 4 month leap?

Shehnaz is sitting in front of the doctor who is doing the ultrasound.
Shehnaz- Doctor I know preganancy is so tiring, but I feel extra tired. Like extra pain! I feel like I am eating for 20 people at a time.
Doctor laughed and said, That's why I am here to have an ultrasound of the baby.
The doctor watches the screen and smiles broadlyyy!
Sana- What happened? Is the baby okay?
Doctor- Lemme correct you, *Are the baby okay?
Sana- Are? YOU MEAN TWINS?
Doctor smiled and nodded!
Sana- OMG OMG OMG YOU MEAN TWO BABIESSSSS!!! Sid will be so happy!!
After all this Shehnaz goes home, and watches a baby movie.
This is a routine of Shehnaz, she watches all baby movies all animated movies!

Sana knew that Sid was coming for the dinner, so she sat down and asked for 4 plates.
(Usually they had 3 plates, it's what Sid always wanted to feel like a family)
He came all tired, he went towards Sana kissed her forehead and sat down.
Sid looked at the fourth plate,
Sid- Ramesh, Yeh 4 plates kyu lagayi hai!
Ramesh- Voh maam ne bola!
Sid- Sana koi aaraha  hai kya?
Sana- How biased you are Sid, matlab ab 2 bacche hai toh ek ki plate nahi rakhungi?
Sid- 2 bacche?
2 bacche?
2 BACCHE YOU MEAN WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TWINNSSS???
Shehnaz smiled and nodded, Sid got up and kissed her forehead and then her nose. Sana giggled!

(I will not go showing all the months, because I have no clue about what actually happens in the pregnancy, it's simple knowledge I had. So I am taking leaps so that we can just have a little clue about her preganancy)

( Shehnaz is now 6 months pregnant)
Around 4 am,
Shehnaz- Sidharth WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
Sid- What??? Are you okay?
Shehnaz- Mujhe na kuch khane ka man kar raha hai, like khatta ho aur meetha ho, spicey ho aur khata mettha ho!
Sid held his head, because she always talked of things which were not yet made!
Sid- Baby kya khana hai?
Sana- Mereko Lucknow wale Tunday KEBAB khane hai! MY MORNING BREAKFAST! Aur Abhi ke liye I wanna have ... CHEESE MAAGGIIII!
Sid took a deep breath, called his people and said, Take his private jet and in the morning go to the CHOWK( where the original lucknowni tunday kebab was there) and get it for Shehnaz!
(this was not new for Sid or the people, because Shehnaz in all these months have made them travel India getting small things! If you ask about Sid, he is never fustrated. He feels good, he feels his mom even might have all these cravings! So he wanted to complete all the wishes of shehnaz)
As all the workers had slept, Sid got up and started to make Cheese Maggi!

Sana came down with the blanket covering her head and stood next to Sid while he made the cheese Maggi!
Shehnaz started to cry loudly, Sid panicked and asked kya hua?
Shehnaz- Voh voh Sid!
Sid- Bolo baby???
Sana- Kal na serial mei parvati ke pati ne usse thappad mara and left her!
TUM TOH MUJHE NAHI CHORDOGE NA?
(Sid in his mind- Sahi kiya, mera man karta hai IN SERIAL WALO KO THAPPAD MARU! Kya bakwas dikhatee hai)
Sid- Are you crazy baby??? Why will I ever slap you or leave you? You are my life! I love you!
The moment she heard this she laughed like a baby! Like legit mood change!
Then she started eating the cheese Maggi and said, Babiesss kya yaar cheese Maggi khani hoti hai tum logo ko bhi raat ko!
Sid- Sanaaa! Jhooth Mat bolo, dont blame it on the babies, I know you wanted it!
Sana bit her tongue as she got caught!

Sid laughed and hugged her!
Sana- Sidddd seeeee! My baby bump looks like a heart, it looks like a formation of a heart!
Sid looked at it shocked and said YESSSS!
Sid quickly captured this to put in the scrapbook!
(narrator- Did I tell you? Sid and Sana has made a big scrap book capturing all the food cravings, their pictures and each stage of baby bump and everything! )

Sid- Sana remember the day of the fashion week? When I picked you up?
Sana- That was the most beautiful time of my life, I mean this is! BUT THAT MOMENT! When you picked me up!
Sid- Yes, and how people named us Sidnaaz!
Sana- WHATTTTT!
Sid- Kya hua?
Sana- Can you repeat your words slowly?
Sid- Umm, Yes
Sana- No, next!
Sid- And
Sana- No
Sid- How
Sana- Nah
Sid- people
Sana- Nooo
Sid- Named
Sana- Nopee
Sid- us
Sana- NOO yaar!
Sid- Sidnaaz!
Sana- SHIT SHIT YES YES YES!!
Sid- Kya hua?
Sana held his hand and kept in on her belly!

Sana- Say sidnaaz again!
Sid- Sidnaaz?
Sid- OH SHIT SANA BOTH OF THEM KICKED!  Oh my god!
Sana- Told you mister!!!!
Sid kissed the belly and recorded the video saying it and capturing the kicking!

(Sana is 9 month pregnant)
Sid- Why do you always see the picture of kahanaji?
Sana- It's said if you look at the pictures of beautiful babies then you have beautiful babies! I don't want the pictures of foreign babies, I want to have pictures of our Kahanji!
They should be like them!
Sid smiled and hugged her.
Shehnaz said- Sid mera makeup kit Lana?
Sid got it, Sana started to do her makeup!
Sana- Red lipstick or pink?
Sid- Red! Are we going somewhere!
Sana- Yes, hospital!
Sid- Kya hua is everything okay?
Sana- Haan kuch nahi hua, Bas my water broke!
Sid- Oh okay !
What
WHAT!
Your water broke and you are here asking me about LIPPP SHADESSSS?
Shehnaz. It's an emergency!
Sana- Sid I will not deliver my babies with a bad face! And yes,get the car and my pink dress!
Sid pulled his hair and said SANAAAA WHO ARE YOU!
Sana wore her pink floral dress and said, CHALO!

Sid sat in the car worried, while Sana started to play a song, it was
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum!
Tere saath hojayenge khatam!
Tujhe kitna chahe aur Hum
(Reference samjh rahe hona?😂)

Quickly they entered the room for the delivery, Shehnaz said, SIDD SIDD GET THE CAMERA!!
Everyone looked at her amused while Sid nodded his head because he knew his wife!
Sana- SID RIGHT ANGLE SE, mera left acha nahi ata!
Sid pulled his hair and said, CAN YOU DELIVER THE BABIES!
Sana started to cry and said, I knew it you don't love me! You CHANGED! Abhi toh babies bahar aye bhi nahi! TUM JAAO USS RENA KE PAAS!
Sid- Kaun Rena?
Sana- Voh who complimented you 5 months back!
Sid - Baby SHES MARRIED!
Sana- acha toh nahi hoti toh tum karlete na usse pyaar!
Sid- Baby I can never ever love anyone than you! Please baby everyone is waiting and my children are waiting too! PLEASE DELIVER THEM!
I will always love you! YOU AND ONLY YOU!
Sana took a deep breath and said Chalo shuru karo! ( Reference samjh aya?😂)

So I just wanted to give a small gist of the pregancy!
And yes now we will have 2 more chapters!
Then a closure!
Aaah how bad I feel when I have to end the BOOKS😭