Nuksaan karavdiya!!!!

Hello guys, how are you all?

Let's start.
Shehnaz and Sid finally reach that place and Sana couldn't stop looking at the scene.

It's SANTORINI, GREECE

It's SANTORINI, GREECE. ( One of my dream destinations)

Shehnaz- NO, YOU DID NOT!
Sid- YES I DID!
Shehnaz- How did you know???
Sid- Vishal!
Shehnaz- VISHAL TOLD YOU?
Sid- Yeah I met him before coming here because I wanted to know my baby's favourite place.  Let's go!
They were greeted by few people in a luxurious car.
Shehnaz looked at him confused, while Sid smiled and got in the driving seat while Sana sat on the passenger seat.
Shehnaz- Sid, we left everything how can we afford all this?
Sid- Sana, even though if I don't have the company, I have a lot of savings and money in my bank account that we could live a luxurious life. I knew all this would happen so I already transferred my savings to my bank.
And these people are my loyal ones who left the company.
Sana- oooh mr. James Bond, How did I get so lucky with you?
Sid and Sana laughed while they stopped at a big blue house, a big mansion.

Sana looked at him and squealed, YASSS!
Sid laughed and held her waist while they entered, it was a very beautiful big mansion, Sid took her to their room and Sana saw their pictures on the wall.
One was when Sana was sleeping hugging Sid, one was were they were eating fries, one while painting the wall, one was after they danced all sweaty and the final one was when Sid held her in his arms in the Fashion show and walked, that scene was captured when Sana and Sid was walking and looking deep into each other's eyes with love. It was framed in the middle and it was a huge picture. Sana got emotional and hugged sidharth while he kissed her hair lightly. Then Sana said, Mi amor lemme make something for you!

Sid- Mi amor?
Sana- My love! It's Spanish!
Sid- Ooh my god! Acha what do you need?
Sana- Umm, I am writing the groceries down and Haan even the vegetables and do get free Mirchis and dhaniyas.
Sid- Sana it's not India!
Sana- so what? Get em too!
Sid- Okay baby! ( he takes the list and goes to buy them)

Sid comes back, while he gives everything to Sana, Sana shouted SIDDD!
Sid- Kya hogya baby??
Sana- Iske saath ek FREE GIFT THA A CUP! Voh kyun  nahi laye?
Sid- voh maine dekha nahi!
Sana- Nuksaan karvadiya, agli baar mai jaungi!
Then she goes in the kitchen and starts to make pasta, the real Italian one.
She makes the tomato spicy sauce while she cuts some chicken and vegetables.
Meanwhile Sid was on the call.
Suddenly Sana feels some hands on her waist and she smiles.
Sid starts to nuzzle her neck, while rubbing his nose on her neck. Sana moans slowly, and Sid gets turned on. Sid twists her and makes her sit on the slab and starts to kiss her hand and then her shoulders and bits it lightly.

Sana moans a bit loudly, and then Sid looks at her and bits her loudly and Sana shouts and says KUTTE!
Sid- Sana you called me a dog?
Sana- Dog wale kaam karoge toh KUTTA HI BOLUNGI!
Sid- Sana you are hurting my feelings'
Sana laughs while Sid pouts and then Sana kisses his pout and says oh shit mere khana!!!!
Then she starts to cook again while Sid was annoying her with his wet kisses.
Then finally Sana makes the pasta, and they sit and starts to eat it.
Sid- AAAAHMM! Sana this is the best pasta I have had in my life! It's the best! Love you love you love you!
Sana laughed and said, I love you too baby!
Then they finish the food, Sana asks ab hum kya karenge like I don't wanna Sit home.
So I have thought to teach some girls dance, I have learnt ballet, contemporary and kathak.
Sid- that's good, we have this big house they can learn it here. And just for fun I am thinking to buy a land where we could start our wine business, I always wanted to do that!
Sana- omg that's great! Can I accompany you to find the land please!!!
Sid- Obviously baby! ( Suddenly he gets a call, and he excuses himself)

Man- Boss, yeh banda mann nahi raha! Kuch toh karna padega isska!
Sid- DONT worry, Mai vahi aa raha Hun, at the place we always meet.
Clean my love, I am coming to hold it in my arms.

So let's see kya hota hai ab aaage😂