I love you !!

Tadaaaaaa! Early update for you all❤️❤️❤️

Let's start.
Sid- No you haven't, and we haven't had anything like that, just foreplay.
Sana- How is this possible?
Sid- Because we didn't have time.
Sana- Hmm, but you can CLAIM ME NOW!
Sid- Nope, Pls let's sleep.
Sana- What's wrong? Am I not beautiful? Am I not desirable enough?
Sid cups her face and said, you are the MOST BEAUTIFUL AND DESIRABLE WOMEN I HAVE EVER STUMBLED ACROSS. It's just that Abhi you haven't recovered fully so I think we shouldn't not do it.
Sana- Okay, and she quietly lays down closing her side of the light.
Sid( In his mind, I am sorry Sana how can I tell you that if you didn't have your memory loss, I would be the last person for whom you would want to loose your virginity. I don't want us to regret anything.
Sid and Sana has this awkward distance between them and they quietly slept on their sides.

The next morning, they woke up not talking much, they quickly had their breakfast and went to their office. Sana was so depressed, she went to the bath and body works Outlet and started to fill in her trolly with candles, body creams, scented itr and all that when she collided with someone and saw Sid filling his trolly with his set of body washes and all that.
They both were shocked to see each other,
Sana- Tum yaha?
Sid- Haan voh mai yeh lene aya tha.
Sana- Kyun?
Sid- Kyuki jab bhi tum sad hoti ho toh yehi aati ho, clearly ( pointing towards her filled trolly)
Sana smiled and then she looked at his trolly and said BANANA? Thankgod I saved you from wasting your money, oh wow were was Watermelon collection.
Sid then looked at her trolly, Yeaass I was gonna take the chocolate one!
They quickly took whatever they wanted to and Sid fighted to pay the bill and he did.

Sana- let me take you to another place where I go whenever I am sad.
Sid looked at the place and said FOOD COURT?
Sana- sahi jaawab aur yeh mila aapko 20 lakh ka cheque!!
Sid laughed.
Sana- Kya Khaoge?
Sid- Jo bhi tum khaaogi!
Sana quickly goes and gets all the items.
Sana- TACOS, BURGER AND CHEESE LOADED FRIES(guys don't kill me, my mouth is watering so bad after writing this😭)
Sid smiled and starts to eat while he watches Sana eat like a baby, while the cheese is dripping from her lips, as she is eating the tacos. After a satisfying dinner they reach home.

Sana lays down on the bed and starts to read a book, while Sid was working on his computer.
Sana says let's watch a MOVIE!
Sid- Which one?
Sana- Fault in our stars!
Sid- No I can't see that movie again, I can't see the guy dying please!
Sana- we all will die one day, who knows I die tomorrow?
Sid- SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP! How dare you say all that?
Sana- Acha baba sorry, now let's watch HUM AAPKE HAIN KAUN!!!!!
Sid - Okay!
Sana and Sid starts to watch it, Sana tapps Sid's shoulder.
Sid- Kya hua?
Sana- Jagah BANAO! I wanna cuddle.
Sid smiled and opened his arms and Sana like a  small baby giggled and snuggled inside his arms and was watching the movie when she heard some little snores, she looked up and saw Sidharth sleeping. She looked at him with eyes full of love and kissed his nose lightly. Then he switched off the movie and made him lie on the bed and she slept with him cuddling.

The next day, Sid was getting ready when shehnaz came and started to remove his jacket.
Sid- Kya hua Sana?
Sana while looking in his eyes..Mai jaa rahi Hun Sid!
Sid- Kaha???
Sana- Maike!!! And she laughed while Sid too laughed. Actually merko 3 din ke liye out of station jana hoga like tomorrow, so today I want to spend my day with you!!
Sid- Okay baby as you say.
Sid removed his jacket and changed into his shorts and cancelled all his meetings for the day.
Sana squealed in happiness...!
Sana- Acha Okay, so I have things lined up today! She got big paints in her hands, and said follow me.
They had an empty room, Sana kept the paints and looked at him and said Picasso shuru kare?
They took big brushes in their hands and started to paint. They were sprinkling, throwing random colours on the wall just painting it the way the wanted. Sid put some paint on her nose while he laughed and Sana pouted. Sid picked her up while she painted the  above with neon colours, dark colours!
Sid then took out black paint and wrote, SIDNAAAZ FOREVER❤️❤️❤️
Sana had tears in her eyes and she quickly kissed his lipsss while all the paint was smudging on their face. Then Sana took his hands and dipped it in black paint and she dipped hers in the black paint and pressed it on the wall, it had his big hand imprints above her baby hands prints.

Sana and Sid smiled, then Sana said wash your face as we are going to do the next activity.
Sid came and Sana played music, it was Bhangra beats, Sid laughed and said I can't do this.
Sana held his hands and said, YOU CAN DO THIS! And she started to do Bhangra while Sid copies her and they started to go crazy, as they were jumping on the bed, then on the sofa when Sana fell on Sid and he held her waist tightly and said AAJ NA CHHORDUNGA TUJHE DAM DAMA DAM! NACH MERI JAAN ZARA DAM DAMA DAM! Sana laughed while Sid grabbed her face and kisssed her deeply. Then they got up, and said Sana Next activity!!!

She dragged him to the kitchen and said, let's COOK!
Sana poured some wine in both of their glasses and she sat on the slab while she instructed Sid on how to cook pasta and garlic bread. Sid like an determined student was following her orders. Sana looked at him, took a picture of him while cooking, then she placed her lips on his and clicked a picture while Sid made a face as he was concentrating on the food.
Finally Sid made the food and Sana kept it on the table. Sana went and sat on his laps and ate the first bite and said ITS THE BEST PASTA I HAVE EVER HADDDDD!!!
Sid smiled and then they started to feed each other.

Then after a long day of doing so much Sana and Sid retired to the bed. Sana looked at Sid and said, Do you ever regret getting married to me?
Sid- Never, ever! I feel so lucky to get married to you!
Sana smiled and held his face for a kiss when they started to kiss, Sid felt something different something strange! But then they started to make out and eventually cuddled to sleep.

In the morning, Sana had her bags ready, she looked at Sid and hugged him tightly and said MISS ME!! Sid made a face and said WHO WOULD MISS YOU!
Sana- Okay, then if I die then don't come never my body!
Sid- WTF SANA WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO TALK LIKE THAT!
Sana- Just kidding baba! And yes, the day I come back, do open the gift which is kept in my cupboard for you! DONT CHEAT OKAY?
Sid laughed and said okay madam! Now leave as even I am getting late. Sana pecked his lips but it was a deep one and she looked at him for the last time and quickly started to leave.

Here Sid was working but his mind was on SANA!
Sid got a call and he picked it up and said BOLO MERI JAAN!
Sana- Khana Khaaa liya?
Sid- Yessss
Sana- I love you
Sid- I hate you!
Sana- Chalo Okay, bye baby!!!!
Sid smiled and kept the phone. In the evening he switched on the TV AND IT SAID, ' FAMOUS DESIGNER AND MODEL SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL HAD AN ACCIDENT AND DIED ON SPOT', ' DESIGNER SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL JI KI HUI EK ACCIDENT MEI MAUT'
( Hey bhagwanji kabhi bhi Aisa Mat Karna, please keep my Sana and Sid always safe from all bad things of the world❤️ it broke my heart to write this, but guys pls take it as a FICTION)

Also book khatam hone wali hai😂❤️❤️