Theories

Hi guys how are you all? I hope you all are doing good!! ❤️❤️

Let's start!

Sid saw the letter and his anger reached its peek. He calmed himself down, and asked Sana to go to her room. He called Rohan and shouted, HOW THE HELL IS A GUY KEEPING AN EYE ON EVERYTHING WE ARE DOING? I WILL SLIT HIS THROAT, HOW CAN HE SAY THAT ABOUT MY WIFE.
Rohan- We will not leave that bastard, sir! Don't worry, I have arranged a place. Until everything is alright, please stay their with bhabhi!
Sid- Alright!
Sana received a call from Vishal sayin, their flight is delayed due to some riots happening, they would come next week.
Sana sighed and said okay.

Sid came inside the room and saw Sana staring at the ceiling. Sid didn't say anything and started to pack their bags.
Sana looked at him confused and said, Why are you packing our bags? Where are we going?
Sid- baby you ask too many questions! I really wanted a getaway you know!
Sana smiled and said, you are a horrible actor! I know you are doing this to take me away from all this for a while!
Sid smiled and said, if it wasn't you then who would it be?
Sana was about to say something, when Sid said, lemme correct myself..if it wasn't you then it would have definitely been Meghan fox!

Sana- Meghan fox? Shakal dekhi hai apni? Meghan Sharma bhi tumse pyaar na kare!
Yeh toh mera badapan tha, I saw your bechara face and was like Sana you are an angel on this planet help this poor guy.
Sid- Ooh ooh angel ho tum! Right, you are ANGEL PRIYA!
Sana- Who is angel Priya?
Sid- You!
Sana- ME?
Sid- Dekha you accepted it!
Sana- sidharth shukla, jhaddu se pitaai hogi tumhari!
Sid- Tum aur kar bhi kya sakti ho? ( he smirked)
Sana- Tum Dekho ab! ( she was a angry bull now, she packed her clothes and sat in car with Sid and they reached a place)

Sana was spell bound, Sana looked at Sid and said Yeh kiski jagah hai?
Sid- Mere friend ki( Actually it was his) Voh na I asked him for a place away from the city so he got us this place.
Sana- How I wish this was our place! How beautiful is that!
Sid looked at Sana and said it to himself - This is ours baby, yours and mine!

 Sana- How I wish this was our place! How beautiful is that! Sid looked at Sana and said it to himself - This is ours baby, yours and mine!

( This is like a beautiful villa, with sea just next to it, it's away from the city)

They went inside the house, and Sana was admiring this place.
Sid meanwhile kept all the bags in the master bed room, and sat on the sofa.
Sana sat next to him, cuddled him and closed her eyes and said, why can't all of our worries just end? Like can't we have a life like a normal couple? Just as a family, a small happy family! Am I asking too much Sid?
Sidharth was shocked with her sudden confession, his eyes were glossy he looked at her and kissed her temple softly and said, Soon Princess! Soon everything will be normal!
Sana just hmmed and Sid saw that she already had slept.

He after some time, carefully got up and ordered food. ( his men got him the food)
Sana wokeup and saw Sid on a call, she went behind him and hugged him from behind and kissed his back. Sid while on the call, held her hands which were incircled around his chest and a small smile crept on his lips.
Sana looked at the food and squealed like a baby! CHINESE OMG! Kaha se aya?

Sid- Mere friend ne pehle hi order kardiya tha!
Sana- Chalo lets jump in!
Sid smiled and they started to eat food.
After the food, Sid went towards the fridge and put forward a bucket of ice cream and said your highness please oblige this bucket!
Sana giggled and said, I would like to have it in my room! Take me there, through a piggy back ride!
Sid smiled, and held her as she wrapped her hands around his neck and they started to climb the stairs and reached the bed.

She took the ice cream tub and started to eat, then he saw Sid staring at her with his mouth open.
Sana- Kya?
Sid- ice cream!
Sana- ohhhh! ( She took a spoon and stuffed in his mouth, while she took the same spoon, took some ice cream and stuffed in her mouth)
Sid and Sana decided to watch a movie,
Sana- I haven't watched FAULT IN OUR STARS YET! Can we watch it?
Sid- I haven't either! Let's do it!
Sana sat on his lap and they were covered with the blanket and they started watching the movie.

Half way through the film, Sid said hey I can't watch such movies! The person will die!
Sana-  Death is a part of life, the world couldn't be stopped by a person.
Sid- But it's like a void, which can't be filled ever again!
Sana- Sure it is! Well, for example! You keep your favourite thing on one side of the cupboard, and when it breaks or gets destroyed you don't leave that place, you try to fill it with a new favourite thing of yours.
Sid- But, when that thing is so dear to you, you don't look for something different, you look for a thing so Similiar to that.
Sana- Watch the movie then I will say something!
Unwantedly sid watches that movie, ( but his main focus was on Sana.. he was stealing glances)
The movie ended. Sana didn't say anything, she took his hand and took him to the balcony.

It had two fluffy sofas, Sana sat and made Sid sit on the sofa too!
Sana- Well, as you saw the movie you might have thought that their love story is incomplete! He died, so it's the end! No!!!
It's not the time you spend with the person, it's the amount of memories you make with a person!
Sometimes, all the life a person couldn't find that peace and happiness and that contentment but sometimes a guy of 21 years die and has lived his life. Strange?
It's because, what always stays are the memories with that person, not the body!
The idea of love is to love the memories with that person, to love the soul of the person not his physical body.
Hazel and Augustus ( the movie characters) lived their life with each other! Felt everything with each other, even if he left her it's enough for her to live with that memories.

Sid- Stop! It's all good in books Sana, in real life I can't even think about you going away from me. It scares me when I think I won't be near you! I..
Sana- How I thought I couldn't live without my mama, I did! How I thought I couldn't live without my someone but did! It's a part of life!
Sid- Sana; hell with your theories! All I know is, THIS LIFE I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU GO!
BECAUSE I WANT TO COMPLETE OUR FOREVER!

( Hi guys, it's me the narrator hope you are enjoying my diary! Well, the main characters have such different opinions about love, WHATS yours? Comment down I would love to read it)

Suddenly, Sana got a message on her phone, it flashed- 'Sana baby, jitna dur tumhara sid tumhe lekar jaa sakta hai, lejaye..he doesn't know that he's bringing you more close to me!

Suddenly, they heard like someone broke down the glass. Sid and Sana looked at each other, Sid-YOU WILL FUCKING STAY IN THE ROOM! DONT COME OUT! AS I SAY DONT COME OUT!
He quickly ran downstairs, and he saw 5 men attacking him, Sid quickly took his revolver out and suddenly they heard gunshots.

So tadaaaa! Today's update, soon soon like after some chapters this book will reach its end. And yes, I am very excited for my new book, which was annoying me!!! Like I wanted to write that idea! If you are a quotes lover then you would love that book because I would..well! Let's keep it all a secret for now!
Loveyouguyss❤️❤️❤️