Taking whats mine!!!!

Hello hello mere pyaare log? What's going on?
If you haven't read my NEW BOOK, SIDNAAZ- BAD BOY's GIRL.. do read it after this chapter! ITS GONNA BE SO GREAT!!!! Full of love and sidnaaz❤️

Sana screamed and they all saw a picture which was enough to shake their world,
It was a picture of ASIM murdered and covered with blood.
Sid was numb. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
All this while Sid had a doubt that maybe Asim was behind all of this, if not then who was it?
Sana irrespective of How Asim treated her, she couldn't see her bestfriend dead.. she started to feel dizzy and passed out on Sidharth's arm!
Sid shouted.. SHEHNAAAAZZZ!
He quickly scooped her in his arms and took her to their room and called the doctors.

Doctor- Don't worry Mr. Malhotra your wife just passed out. She will gain her conscious soon!
Sid was helpless, he kissed her forehead many times, every second he continued to kiss her forehead.. sometimes her face.. her nose.. her lips! Because he was scared now, as if he would close his eyes and she would be GONE!
He was scared, even after having so many guns and weapons.
He called Rohan and growled, HOW DARE THAT GUY TOUCH MY BROTHER? AND HOW DOES HE KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS?
Rohan- Si..sirr DONT worry we are on it!
Sid- YEAH YOU ARE ON IT ON IT ON, TILL WHEN ASSHOLES? WHEN MY WIFE WOULD BE GONE?
Rohan- Sir please don't freak out we are doing it! ( and he cuts the phone)

Here Sana wakes up, and shouts SIDHARTH!
Sid comes running to her and says, Kya hua baby?? I am here I am here!
Sana hugs him tightly and says.. Please NEVER EVER LEAVE ME! I am scared of this life! I am scared.. and she breaks down!
Suddenly Sid gets a call, from Rohan saying that Some mafia group has attacked our place and they said that his leader wants to meet you.
Sid shouted NOT NOW!
Rohan- Sir, but he said He's the one whom you are looking for..
Sid froze, then he calmed himself down.. LOOKED AT SANA, and said Baby Aaj sab khatam karke aunga mai! SAB!
Sana- Please Sid, please don't go! Please!
Sid- Baby my guards are with you.. and don't worry I will kill that bastard!

He quickly takes his guns and leaves for the place.
He sees the men trying to kill his men, he roared like a lion and started to kill people madly, he didn't even stop once. Suddenly he sees the leader. He holds him by his collar and starts to beat him badly, the person is bleeding!
Sid pushes him down and keep his feet on his chest when he saw the man smirking.. he got numb ( Though Sid has won )
Sid shouted, ROHAAAAAAN! ITS ALL A TRAP! HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!
Rohan- What trap sir? What happened?
Sid kicked this guy and said, THIS IS NOT THE LEADER! The person who is so cunning.. he can't come here just like that and lose from me! Kuch aur plan hai isska!
Suddenly they both look at each other and say SHITTT, SHEHNAZ!!!!!!

Sid quickly sits in his car with tears and starts to drive rashly to the house, and runs to the house and sees all the guards DEAD!
Blood all over, his heart was beating so fast and runs to see in the room and it was enough to make him numb again, it was just blood as if someone was pulled or dragged. While there was a note written by red lipstick on the mirror and it said,
TAKING WHATS MINE..!
Shehnaz is with me, and always will be with me! You can never find her so go and look for someone else.
Bye from me and my future WIFEY!

Sid literally punched the mirror and shouted! He broke down and started to cry his heart out.
No no no this can't happen! How can she leave me!? Bachapan se I had no one.. just my brother!!! Our parents died at a young age ( Guys who ever was asking about Sid's mother.. HERE IS THE ANSWER)
But they left the fortune for us, everyone started to attack us for the money, so then I decided to join the Mafia at the age of 15!
When guys would have their sweet teenage love and play football outside I used to play with lives. I had to protect my little brother.. the day our relative once tried to hurt Asim was the day I lost myself.
Rita Masi, or as I could say the my mother infront of the world is my life, she brought us up! She treated us as our own sons, but then even she started getting threats so I had to send her out with my guards taking care of her.
Girls were just a means of pleasure for me, until SHE CAME. But it broke my heart when I got to know that my BROTHER WAS BEHIND ALL OF THIS. I always craved for family love that's why I gave my all to him and maybe that's why I couldn't take a revenge from him.
And when SHE CAME, my life turned upside down! I changed, FOR GOOD!
And now again she LEFT ME!
But no, NOW I HAVE TO FIND HER!! I will FIND HER!

He called Rohan and said, FUCKING LOOK FOR EVERY PLACES IN GREECE WHERE WE COULD FIND HER!
Sid was breaking things, and thinking KAHA LE JAA SAKTA HAI VOH USSE!!!!!!
( It had been morning and there was no clue about Sana)
Rohan came and found his boss covered in blood as he was hitting himself and throwing stuffs.
Sir please aap first aid..
Sid- SHUT UP ROHAN, Yaha ek DIN HOGYA HAI I CANT FIND SANA AND YOU ARE SAYING KI DAWAI LAGALO! PATA NAHI KAISI HOGI voh WAHA.. KYA HORRHA HOGA USSKE SAATH VAHA!

Then, Rohan got a phone and he screamed SIR WE HAVE FOUND THE PLACE!
Sid quickly ran in the car with his man, with tears literally falling from his eyes..
He explained his men to attack,
Slowly slowly all his men killed alll the men who were present in this cave like place.
But Sana was no where to be seen,
Sid held the collar of one man and said TELL ME WHERE DID YOUR BOSS TAKE SANA?
TELL ME!!!!!!
AND WHO IS HE?
The man was scared for his life, so he told him the address of his farm house and the name he told was ENOUGH TO SHOCK HIM.

He quickly with his men drove to the farmhouse, it was a secluded area so there were not much guards.
Sid all this while was so shocked with the name.
He again entered swiftly and killed the men when he heard 2 gunshots.
He FROZE!
Then he saw someone coming down...
IT WAS SHEHNAZ.

She had torn clothes, messy hair.. cuts.. blooded self and she looked at Sid and smiled  a little.
Sid ran towards her and hugged her tight and said are you okay? What happened I heard gunshots!
Sana looked at him with straight face and said, Maine ussko MARDIYA! Sahi kiya na? Rape karne ki koshish kar raha tha,TOH MAINE MARDIYA!

( GUYS, STOP! Before you guys get angry.. please understand this is a FICTION AND TAKE IT AS A FICITION! It's just two characters and their life! Please don't get angry about it)

Also, next PART WILL BE WHAT ALL HAPPENED, Sana ka POV !!!!
( Then usske baad it's ALL ABOUT LOVE LOVE LOVE AND NEW HAPPINESS😛❤️❤️)

With my stories I try to bring out the social problems too,because a lot of stuffs are happening in our country and many girls are reading this.. so with my next part I am going to write few things.. please don't take it as Sana, take it as a character but TAKE THE THING SERIOULSY!❤️❤️
Loveyouall❤️❤️