Something important

Okay, hello what's up! So I am sorry for being a Bragg bag, bragging about how people are copying my work with a little difference and the same scene and same dialogues. So again I saw another on wattpad itself, and she follows me and comments on my story sometimes! But now, I have decided to do something, ( no no not leaving it,Because I love you guys❤️)

Text copyright ©️ Aparajitabhaskar

The moral right of the author has been asserted.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or in part, in any manner,without the written consent of the copyright holder,and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the material available in this story maybe made solely for personal and non commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others whether or not in electric form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

You guys, might find me dramatic but I am so drained with all of this. Thankyou to all those people, who comment such good things to keep me moving. You guys are a big blessing, and yes I know EACH ONE OF YOU BY YOUR IDS! Loveyou all❤️