Dare!? Truth? Dare?

Hi guys what's up!!!!

Let's start!

Shehnaz quickly got ready as today she was going with Sid to his 'ADDA'!
She like a baby was excited and went with Sid in his car and stopped at a warehouse kind of place.
Sid went out and opened the door for Sana, and slid his hand on her waist and they started to walk inside the warehouse.

The moment Sana entered all of the men literally went down on their knees, and that sound make Sana shout for a second because obviously achanak  koi aise jhuk jaye.
Sid laughed and Sana looked at him confused.
Sid- Baby, I am their leader so they are respecting me and you. Even you are their boss.
Sana smiled and they sat on a chair that was kept in the middle.
Sana like a baby, was swinging her legs while sitting on the chair like she was in some candy shop.
Sid was instructing some things to the man, meanwhile Sana was watching everything so keenly.. everyone were dressed in black suit, just like movies.. they had guns and were keeping an eye, with a body language that they would be ready to have a war any moment.

Some were having tables were they were checking some items.
Sana started to walk, and she looked at a talll guard, it look her whole face up to see his face.
He looked sternly infront while she giggled and said, Bhaiya idhar toh dekho.
The man looked at her, and she said Ek baar Yeh gun dedo please please please!!!!
The man was confused wether he should or not.
Sana then acted like a strict boss and said, GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOW.
The man got scared and quickly gave it to her while she did a little victory dance.
Sid was busy in his own work, while Sana went out and thought to try the gun. She shot it in the air,with closed eyes.
Sid heard the gunshot and saw Sana was not there, he got scared and ran out and Saw sana doing Bhangra!
Sid- Kya kar rahi ho tum Yeh yaha gun ke saath?
Sana- Voh I wanted to try!
Sid- Toh baby mujhe bolo na, DONT do it here.
Come I will take you to our practice room.

Sid held her hand and took her to a room, where there was glass compartments, a dot board to aim in the front, some headphones for restricting the sound and guns.
He made Sana stand, he held her hands straight when closer to her face, and she looked in the front and he said, SHOOT!
Sana shooted just a bit away from the middle.
Sid- Wow baby, firse kar!
Sana got happy, and he again held her and went closer to her neck and started to nuzzle her neck, inhaled her scent and placed wet kisses on her neck. Sana's hand shaked for a moment, Sid while kissing her neck held her hands tightly and said, Distractions are bad for shooting. Sana focused and BULLS EYE!

Sana hugged Sid and jumped while Sid kissed her forehead.
They came out and Sid sat on his seat, and Sana sat on his lap. He was busy describing their plans to transport their supplies meanwhile Sana was scrolling through her insta feed when she got a call.
She picked it up and shouted MASSSI MASSSI MASSI TU AAGYA?
Sid heard that, and he tightened his grip on her stomach with jealousy.
Vishal- Yes Sana pana, ab aaj dinner par bula rahi hai hume ya bhul gyi hume?
Sana- Obviously massi, sab ana!!!! NEW HOUSE MEI, like we are staying at Sid ke friend ke beach located house mein! It's beautiful! I will message you the location Ajana!
Vishal- Okay chal bye!!
Sid held her waist tightly and said, Vishal and sab aarhe hai?
Sana- YESS! Today I don't feel like cooking so I will order the food okay?
Sid kissed her cheeks and said whatever you say Mafia Queen

Sana laughed and placed an order.
After a long day they finally decided to go home.
Sana quickly got inside and started to change into a beautiful long satin slit gown with diamond earrings and beach waves.
Meanwhile Sid wore a red formal shirt and pants with wet messy hair.
Sana sat down on his lap and said, Sid I really wish this all gets over soon.
Sid- I hope too! I can't wait to have a normal life with you!
Sana- Hmm!
Suddenly they hear a doorbell, and Sana runs towards the door and welcomes all of her bestfriends with hugs and kisses!
Last one was Vishal and he held her in his arms and twirled her.
Sid fake coughed to bring her down.
They all happily met Sid and sat in the drawing room.

Madhurima- How things changed, last time we came in that house Sana was sitting so far away from Sid and ab dekho sidha usske Lap par!
Sana- Haan toh sid ke Lap par nahi baithungi toh Kya tere Lap par baithungi?
Everybody laughed.
Vishal- Arre Sid, yaad aya! You once had a dare in your hand, did you use it ?
Sana blushed and Sid smiled and said yes.

FLASH BACK
( it was Sid and Sana ka voh time when they didn't like each other at all)
Sid- So maam you have a dare to complete, and if you don't do so then sir par apne LOOSER LIKH LENA!
Sana- Aisa koi dare nahi hai jo maine complete nahi kiya!
Sid- Okay ms. Overconfidence! Seduce me with a little strip!
Sana- What?????
Sid- Yeah seduce me! ( Sid smirked because he knew she couldn't do it)
Sana took a deep breath, turned her and smirked and said, I can't let you win!
Sid was doing something in his phone, when Sana kept her bare legs on his thighs and slightly moved on his thighs. Sid was shocked, she went forward near his neck and blew air near his neck.. he closed his eyes to control himself. Sana opened his eyes and put her string down.. then sat on his laps and held his hands and covered her waist with it and back arched by keeping her head on his shoulders.
Sid started to really shake, because he was getting currents literally.
She got up near his lips and and whispered, DARE COMPLETED!

Sid opened his eyes and he had sweat beads and Sana laughed at how much she affected him. Sid made a face and said whatever!

Vishal- FLASHBACK SE VAPAS AAJAO LOVE BIRDS!
They both blushed!
Madhurima- Vaise, how lucky you are! I mean THANKGOD  you didn't marry that jerk Asim!
Sid and said together ASIM! Where is he?
Sid went out and made a call to rohan and said Asim ki kya khabar hai!!
Rohan- Sir he was spotted in Greece!
Sid- WHAT?
Sid went and sat down, Sana looked at him and said kya hua?
Sid- Asim is spotted in Greece!
Sana- Toh isska matlab ki shayd ISS SAB KE PICHE ASIM????
Sid- Haan shayd!

Suddenly Sana received a call from a private number. She picked it up and kept it on speaker and said, Truth and dare Truth and dare!
Umm truth toh pata hi hai tumhe Sana ki I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE MINE.
Chalo, Dare lete hai! Dare ki picture bhej raha hu, as a gift for my queen! You are mine MIND IT!
The phone got disconnected and everyone was shocked, while Sid curled his fist.
Suddenly a message pinged..
and Sana screamed LOUDLYYYY!
SIDDDDHARRTTTTHHHHHHHHHH