Date night ❤️

Wassup guys? How is it going?

Let's start!!!

Sid quickly goes out in his car and drives to a place and quickly gets out of his car.
Everyone standing there greets him, while Sid quickly sits on a chair kept there and says.. Arrey Rohan get my love please, I want to touch her and feel her. It's been time since I have made love with her.

Rohan smiled and goes and gives it to sidharth.
Sidharth- Get the man.
A man who is badly bruised is made to sit on his knees.
Sid comes and holds his hair and says, DHOKHA DHOKHA DHOKHA! Merko yeh sab nahi pasand hai, bola tha na tumhe? FIR BHI TUMNE DIYA?
Man- Sorry sir, agli baar se nahi hoga.
Sid laughs and says agli  baar? Agli baar toh hoga hi nahi! He quickly caresses his gun ' His love' and in a fraction of second shoots the man on his forehead and smirks.

Sid- Clean this mess, while he Wipes his gun.
Rohan- Sir, ek baat puchun? Aapne abhi tak bhabhi ko bataya kyun nahi ki who you are?
Sid- Khone se darta Hun usse, she's very innocent. If she gets to know that her husband is one of the biggest Mafias of the world, toh she will never ever be with me.
And I love her, I love her so much!
Rohan- Hmm, Sir aapne un logo ko aapko Itna marnee kyun diya? Jab aaap uss Asim ki Kaid mei they ? Hum toh 2 sec mei sabko mardete.
Sid- Mujhe dekhna tha Sana ko, kya voh bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai jaisa Mai karta Hun?
Kya mujhe chhot lagne par ussko bhi takleef hoti hai ki nahi? Aur usske liye aise hazaro chote Kurbaan hai, voh ek baar mujhe chuh leti haina, Mai theek hojata hun. It's a weird feeling, sometimes being around with someone.. makes everything RIGHT❤️

Rohan- Sirr, you are so in love!!!!!😂
Suddenly a message pings from Sana- Aate hue chocolate ice cream lee ana!
Rohan giggled while Sid made a face.
He quickly bid everyone and took the ice cream and came home.
Sana- Kaha chale gaye the tum?
Sid- Bas baby, kuch kaam tha toh ussliye!
Sana- Achaa, Sid raat ko lets go out naa!
Sid- YESS baby, whatever you say!!

At night, Sana wore this( same makeup, and hair with earrings)

While Sid wore this ^^!!

Sid was already ready waiting for shehnaz, he shouted SHEHNAZZZ DATE AAJ RAAT HAI KAL RAAT NAHI!
Sana from the room- CHUP KAR JAAO MR. SHUKLA VARNA AAPKA MUH AUR AAPKA JAW ALAG ALAG HOGA!
Sid was getting irritated, he was about to get up in anger when he saw her coming, with tension wearing her earrings. Sid froze, he started to admire her.. her lips, her nose, her eyes and her hair..! HOW PERFECT SHE WAS!
He quickly went closer to her and grabbed her waist and held her tight.

Sana looked at him with questioning eyes, while Sid smiled and placed a smooch on her cheeks. Sana blushed, he went forward and kissed her forehead as if taking all of her worries and stress.
Then he went closer, their lips were brushing with each other and in a fraction of second.. Sid placed his lips on her and started to kiss her, she responded with the equal compassion until they lost their breath.
Then he went closer and inhaled her scent and placed a sloppy kiss on her neck, then again on the other side of neck. While Sana was moaning when she looked at the watch and shouted SIDDD WE ARE GETTING LATE CHALO!
Sid sighed and said okay ma'am!

They quickly sat in the car and drove to a beautiful restaurant. It was a rooftop restaurant, from where you can see the whole city.
But Sana was confused, that it's such a great place but there is no one?
Sana- Sid yaha aur koi kyun nahi hai?
Sid- Pata nahi? Acha chalo mai Ek min washroom se aata Hun. ( he quickly called Rohan and said Great work Rohan, now I don't want anyone to disturb us)
He came and sat infront of shehnaz, when the waiter came and asked for the order.
They placed an order while Sana was looking at the outside view smiling and Sid was looking at his view! Sana felt a strong gaze on her and she looked at this idiot of hers staring at her, she rolled her eyes and said Stop acting like a lovesick puppy siduuu!
Sid- Ab Mai Hun lovesick puppy toh Hun! Lemme enjoy the view!
Sana blushed on this view and looked down.

Suddenly Sid started to feel uneasy, he held his heart and started to breath heavily.
Sana looked at him and got shocked and said SID SID KYA HUA? Are you okay?
Sid fell from his chair, and Sana quickly went on the floor holding him and shouted SIDD KYA HUA TUMHE? ARE YOU OKAY? And she started to cry loudly, she was about to call the ambulance when Sid said, don't call the ambulance, I..I.. have a better option.
Sana cryingly wha..what.. is that?
Sid quickly took out a ring from his pocket and said.. aa...accept this Bas.
Sana shouted - YEH SAB TUMHE EK MAZZAK LAG RAHA HAI?
Sid started to laugh and got up!
Sana started to cry more badly now, Sid got tensed and said I am sorry baby I just didn't wanted to do the mainstream.
Sana- Yeh sab mazzak lag raha hai tumhe? Meri jaan nikal gayi thi, mujhe laga mai apni muma ke tarah tumhe bhi kho dungi!!!!
Mere samne voh AISE HI GAYI THI! Life mei ek hi toh pyaar karne wala mila tha and voh bhi chala jaye toh kaisa lagega!
And she started to cry more!
Sid was so guilty now, he quickly gathered her in his arms and said baby I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just playing around! I will never ever hurt you! NEVER EVER! I will never ever LEAVE YOU! I promise my love! Maaf kardo mujhe..I LOVE YOU SHEHNAZ I AM SORRY!

Sana sniffed and put her hand forward, Sid was confused and then he realised and said OHH, wait! He took out the ring and slid in her finger.

Sana stared at it like a baby and giggled. Sid smiled looking at her innocence and quickly wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks and her lips.
Sana suddenly pushed him from her chair and said khana aagya hai go to your seat! I am still angry with you!
Sid frowned and then they started to eat while talking about stuffs!

The waiter came with a big chocolate truffle and said man this cake is for you, with this letter.
Sid- We didn't order any cake? What is this letter? He snatched the letter and the moment he read it HIS ANGER ROSE.
He banged the table and Sana got worried and asked what is in this? Sid - Sana Abhi Yaha se chalo!
Sana- but..
Sid- CHALO!!!!!!
Sid got up to make a call while Sana took the letter in her hand and it said..
you look beautiful in that yellow dress baby, but that ring doesn't suits you.. I was waiting to make you MINE!

So ab let's see ki kya hone wala hai aage😂