Chapter 19 - Bedtime

When you and Mikey got back to the farmhouse, Donnie, April and Casey were discussing sleeping arrangements.

"There's a queen-sized bed on the second floor next to the bathroom, Mikey and (Y/N) can share that bed"

"You talkin' smack?" Mikey said, interjecting himself into the conversation.

"No, Mikey" April assured, " we're talking about who's sleeping where, you and (Y/N) are gonna share the big bed upstairs, is that okay?"

"Yeah, no problem," you replied, "but isn't that room closest to the bathroom? Wouldn't it be ideal for Raph to sleep there?"

"We talked to Raph earlier, and he insisted on setting up a mattress in the bathroom, so you guys are fine in the bedroom"

You nodded, tuning out of the conversation as soon as the topic steered away from you and Mikey.

You must have spaced out for a while because you don't remember April putting a pizza in the oven, or Mikey offering you a slice.

"(Y/N)!" he called, holding out a paper plate, "dude, I've been trying to get your attention for like, ten minutes? Are you okay?" You nodded, silently taking the plate from Mikey.

"It's getting late" Donnie commented, "maybe you guys should go to bed?"

You nodded, "yeah, you're right Don, see you guys in the morning"

You followed Mikey's lead up to the master bedroom on the second floor, stopping for a moment to look in the bathroom.

There was Raph, laying, asleep on a mattress on the floor, his hand gripping Leo's tightly.

"I hope Leo's okay soon," Mikey said, wrapping an arm around you.

"I don't think I've ever seen Raph so miserable," you commented as you walked into the bedroom, shutting the door behind you.

"I know, man, but hey, maybe he'll feel a bit better tomorrow!" You smiled at Mikey's optimism as you made the bed.

'Well, everything's set up," you said with a yawn and a stretch.

"Finally, I'm exhausted!" Mikey exaggerated face planting onto the bed. You smiled at his antics before stifling a yawn.

"I'm pretty tired too, and I think Donnie April and Casey are going to bed now too,"

"Well?" Mikey pulled the covers aside for you to climb into bed, his arms open and welcoming. You crawled in and curled up in his arms.

"G'night" Mikey mumbled, already half asleep.

"Night"