Wakas

First of all, I want to thank you for being there from the start, for patiently waiting on each update, and for motivating me to pursue this story. Without all of you, this is not possible. Second, thank you for being here until the end, you made it....We made it.

This may be the end of this story but I hope you know it doesn't ends here. This is a series. Again, thank you for supporting my story, this is the epilogue of Love of Mad Waves.

Don't forget to play the music.
————————————————————

Wakas

"Hey Im talking to you, Old man!"

I stopped myself from walking when someone shouted behind me. I'm sure it's the girl who's trying to talk to me few minutes ago.

I immediately turned down the call so I could face whoever she is. That girl doesn't even has any idea who she's talking to, for sure.

And what the hell she called me?

"What did you say?" I said in disbelief.

Who's this little girl right here infront of me? How dare her disturbed my phone call and then called me an 'Old man'? The heck. I'm not even on my thirty's.

Natahimik ang buong bulwagan ng hotel na iyon dahil sa akin. All of their eyes are on us, watching every single scene this girl is creating.

Dahil doon ay nakitaan ko ng kaba ang kanyang mukha. She's now a bit embarassed because of the attention she asked? Wow.

"Anong magagawa ko? nangyari na e,"

I snorted with what she said. She's trying to look powerful even though she totally looked nervous. Seriously, who's this girl infront of me? Where did she get the guts to ruined my day? What does she needs? My money? Attention? What?

My questions got answered when she started reasoning out. Hindi ko maintindihan kung ano ang ibig nyang sabihin, but when she start mentioning about her "benta" I immediately concluded that it's about the money so I let my bodyguards pay her so I could go off.

People like them, is not worth my time. Ayos ng mamigay ako ng pera kung ang kapalit naman ay katahimikan ko. And besides, she's so loud. Kakarating ko palang ng isla'ng ito ay ganon agad ang sasalubong sa akin? Hell.

I thought I'll be at peace after giving her what she wants, but what shocked me is when I saw her the next day again on that hotel.

And for what reason? She's a staff. What a very coincidence huh? Yesterday, she just called me an Old man, now she's under the hotel I'm currently managing! I want to know why our management hired someone like her, I mean.... Anong nakita nila sakanya?

I smirked. Heck. I want to see what would be her reaction if she found out that I am the president of the hotel she's working at. I'd love to see again her nervous face, i'd love to watch her again covering up her nervousness by trying to look powerful.

Wait, did i just said I would love to see her again? Damn. What's wrong with me? I should be irritated at her for calling me an Old man! Why the hell I'm excited for her reactions!

But I felt excited and amazed when I found out she doesn't have any clue who i am, iyon ay matapos niya akong makita sa coffeeshop ng hotel at hindi nag bago ang trato nya sa akin. She's rude, and i don't know when did I start liking someone's rudeness.