So you know charli?

Dixie POV

I slowly open my eyes to realise that someone was wrapped around me. I look down and see Addison and immediately blush. Our legs were wrapped around each other and she had her arm wrapped around my waist with her head buried into my chest. I don't really want to move away from the sleeping beauty. Last night Addison and I came to my place and mainly just talked about small things before heading to bed.

Just as I was about to close my eyes again I heard a door from downstairs open. My anxiety goes crazy and I immediately feel my heart being to race.
"Addison?" I say trying to untangle myself from her. She just mumbled something and her grip tightened.
"Addison wake up, I think someone is in the house!" I manged to get out of her death grip and get out of bed.

I hear footsteps downstairs and I grab my baseball bat that was leaning against the wall. I tip toe out the room and down the stairs. I lift my bat high and just as I saw a figure come into view I swung the bat but they ducked.
"Oh my god Dixie clam down!" I was about to try and hit them again when I saw Chases face.

"Chase?" I say and he smiles at me.
"Jeez were you trying to kill me with that bat?"
"Yes" he stares at me and swallows hard giving me a nervous smile.
"You're funny" he nervously laughs.
"It wasn't a joke" I say back.
"Dixie?" I see Charli come into view and I gaze between chase and Charli confused.

"What in the world are you guy doing here?" I say putting the bat down on the ground.
"Change of plans"
"Dixie what's going on?" I look up the stairs and see Addison coming down rubbing her eyes in a adorable manner that made my want to just run up to her and kiss her. Wait what?

"Addison?" Charli says and I look at my sister even more confused then before.
"Oh my god Charli?" Addison says looking at me than back at Charli.
"Addison!" Charli says excited as Addison runs to her and hugs her hard. What the fuck is happening?

"Uhm excuse me can someone please explain to me what is going on?" I say and Addison and Charli look at me.
"Addison and I met last year when I went travelling for tik tok. We immediately became best friends" Addison smiles big at her and wraps and arm around her shoulder.

"I'm Chase" Chase says extending his hand to Addison. She takes it and smiles.
"A pleasure to met the boyfriend" Charli pushes Addison away.
"Shut up" Addison giggles and looks at me. A blush forms on her cheeks as she looks back at Charli.
"So this is your sister" Charli nods her head.
"Yep I'm surprised you didn't piece it together" Addison looks back at me

"I knew you looked familiar" she says and I smile.
"Yeah" I say feeling a little awkward.
"Also by the way Dixie aren't you suppose to be at work?" I raise my eyebrows and look at the clock on the wall. It read 8:15, fuck my life I'm so late.
"Oh fuck I'm late!" I shout rushing around the house grabbing my things.

"Oh my god Dixie I'm sorry this is my fault. Let me help you" she walks up to me and I run my hands through my hair.
"It's not your fault that I slept in and yes please" she nods her head and I immediately rush across the room and up the stairs. I throw my clothes off and change into my lifeguarding things before grabbing my phone and running down the stairs.

Chase, Charli and Addison were gathering all my things before putting in all into my backpack.
"I made you a sandwich" Charli said and I smiled.
"Thank you" I hug her quickly. I look at chase and he waves at me and I wave back. I walk up to Addison and she hands me my backpack.

"Thank you for last night" she says and I smile.
"Anytime Addison" I say and before I knew it she gave me a quick peck on my cheek. I swear my face went as red as a tomato.
"I-I go-got....I....agh" Addison giggles as I'm lost for words.
"Dixie go!" Charli shouts and I snap out of it and grab my car keys. I rush out the room and wave at everyone.

I throw my backpack in and start my car quickly driving out and rushing down the road until stopping at the parking lot and rushing out. I grab my backpack and lock my car before sprinting down the deck and running across the sand towards the lifeguarding tower.

I rush up the stairs and throw my backpack inside the room and rush down the stairs.
"Dixie where the fuck have you been?" I turn around and see julia standing there.
"I'm so sorry I'm late I slept in" I say out of breath.
"Where you with someone?" I open and close my mouth. She smirks at me.

"Say no more" she turns around and I follow her toward the others.
"Dixie!"
"Finally Robbie won't leave me alone!" Mark says and Robbie pushes him. Robbie smiles at me and I smile back.
"Why are you so late?" Avani says and before I could reply Julia beat me to it.

"She was up late with someone last night" everyone had there mouths opens and Mark whistled.
"No no" I say and everyone giggles.
"Who did you bang last night?" Robbie said his eyebrows raised.
"I didn't bang anyone last night" I say ignoring all there annoying faces.

"Don't lie to us"
"She's just a friend" I say and Sydney laughs.
"Julia was just a friend too" she says and Julia smacks her on her leg.
"Ouch!" She says and Julia sticks her tongue out at her.

"Wait did you just say she?" I nod my head at Avani and her smirk grows.
"This just got more interesting" I blush and turn around.
"Fuck all of you I'm going to do my job"
"That you were late too"I turn back around and stick my middle finger out at julia and she does it back with a smirk on her face.

I walk away from them and down the beach. I hate them but also love them at the same time.

* * *

Work went smoothly nothing to bad the only problem that I had today was everyone bugging me about who I was with last night. Of course I told them nothing and avoided them not wanting to explain to them about Addison. I lay down on my towel and look up at the bright blue sky.

Memory's of last night came back and I remembered Addisons and I talk and I remembered her hands caressing my skin that just sent shivers down my spine.
"Dude the chick from yesterday is walking towards us" I hear Robbie say and immediately sit up and indeed see Addison walking towards us. I got up as she stopped in front of me.

"Hi"
"Hi" she says back as we both go awkward that I wish would go away.
"I just wanted to thank you for talking to me last night about everything and for listening to me about my dad" I smile at her.
"Thank you for listening to me" she chuckles.
"So you know Charli?" I say and she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah I guess I just didn't piece it together that you were her sister" I nod my head.
"So I was wondering if you-" she got cut off by a random guy wrapping his arm around her.
"Here's where you went" he says and looks at me. I stare at him annoyed and he smiles.
"What's going on over here" Mark wraps his arm around my neck and smirks at me.

"Mark this is Addison and I don't know who you are" I say to the random guy.
"Oh Dixie this Bryce-"
"Her boyfriend" he says cutting her off and I feel my heart drop. Of course someone as beautiful and sweet as her has a boyfriend. I feel like the biggest idiot-

"You are not my boyfriend Bryce how many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you like that" Addison says meeting my eyes and I could see the anger building.
"Fuck Addison I was just kidding"
"No I don't think you were" we all fall silent.
"So you guys seem fun want to come to a party this Friday?" Mark says and I turn to glare at him but he doesn't seem to notice.

"What's the reason?" Addison says giving me a slight smile but it drops when Mark leans close to me.
"We always have a party on Friday the first week of summer" I move away from Mark slightly.
"I'm in" Bryce says laughing and Addison looks at me.
"I'm in too" she says and I smile. Friday's going to be interesting