You're full of shit

Addison POV

Charli looks between us and shakes her head. She walks into the kitchen and grabs a bottle of water.
"Good to see you guys made up" I smile as Dixie hands grip my thighs hard and I look at her. She was giving me a cheeky grin and roll my eyes. She loves to tease me.
"No sex on the couch" Charli says and I laugh as Dixie snaps her head around.

"Charli fuck off!" I laugh even harder nearly falling off of her. Charli giggles too but points a finger at us.
"Don't do it" she disappears up the stairs again and I look at Dixie still giggling.
"She's such a cockblock" she says and I put my hands on her face.
"Baby can I stay here, I don't really want to face my mom tonight" she gives me a sweet smile.

"Of course Addy" I smile giving her lips a quick peck before slowly getting off of her. I yawn big and Dixie giggles.
"I'm so tired" Dixie gets up and puts her hand out to me.
"Let's go to bed" I take her hand and she pulls me along turning off the lights. We head upstairs and head into her room.

I let go of her hand and jumped onto her bed sinking into the soft covers.
"I missed this bed" Dixie laughs.
"Do you want some pjs?" I move my head to the side and smile.
"Yes please" she smiles back and goes towards her cupboard. She pulls out a big shirt and sweatpants. I get up as she walks back to me and puts them down on the bed.

I remove my shirt and get up taking my pants off. I look over at Dixie and she just smirks and walks into the bathroom. I put her shirt and sweatpants and already feel warm and comfortable. I walk into the bathroom and see Dixie brushing her teeth. She hands me an extra toothbrush and we both brush our teeth before walking back out.

I walk towards the bed and grab my phone. 5 missed calls from my mom and 1 missed call from Bryce. I roll my eyes and turn my phone off. I lay down as Dixie climbs in next to me. I crawl into her side and she wraps her arm around me. I sigh and bury my head in her neck. She always smells so fucking amazing.

"Are you okay?" I hear ask and I just sigh.
"Yeah" I say snuggling further into her.
"Goodnight baby" I smile
"Goodnight" she kisses my head and turns off the lamb and immediately I fall into a deep sleep.

* * *

I slowly open my eyes and yawn. I turn on my back and look and see Dixie fast asleep next to me. She looked so beautiful and so peaceful. I smile big and just admire ever feature on her face. I'm so happy that I got her back and I'm not going to let Bryce or my mom take her away from me.

She stirs next to me and opens her chocolate brown eyes. She gives me a small smile and moves to lay on top of me. I laugh as her legs wrap around my legs and she buries her head in my boobs.
"Dixie" I say giggling. She just mumbles something and I giggle more. She was practically on top of me but I didn't mind. I lift her shirt up a bit and run my finger tips up and down her back.

I hear her sigh softly and smile. My mind wonders and I realize that I'll have to go home and face my mom sooner or later. She's probably worried about me and confused too.
"Dixie I have to get going" I say and she just mumbles and tightens her grip on me.
"Dixie I'm being serious I need to take a shower and go home" she slowly lifts her head and looks up at me with an adorable smile on her face.

"Fine but only if I can shower with you" I blush and smile. It's not like I haven't seen her naked before.
"Okay" I say and she lifts herself up. I stretch and sit up. She gets off the bed and I get up too. We both head towards the bathroom. Just as I walked in Dixie grabbed my hand and pulled me back around to face her.