Shorty

Dixie POV

I slowly open my eyes and look over to my side to see Addison fast a sleep laying on her stomach and her head facing me. I smile and look over her beautiful face. Even sleeping she was so beautiful. I gently let my fingers graze her cheek. She stirs a little and slowly opens her eyes.
"What the fuck you want?" I laugh my head off as she giggles.

"Nothing" I say looking at her eyes. She smiles but than groans and moves her shoulders a little.
"I'm so sore" I raise an eyebrow.
"Where?"
"My back, from when I failed that backflip" I smile. I forgot to her a massage.
"Do you want to give you a massage?"
"Yes please" I sit up and move the blankets off her and straddle her back. I lift her top all the way up, she wasn't wearing a bra so this would be easier.

I start rubbing her shoulders, gently digging into her shoulder blades. I move down to her back putting soothing pressure along her spin and lower back. She lets out a moan and I bite my lip. I move up her sides and just skim the sides of her breasts before moving back to her shoulders. I repeat the action a few times as Addison lets out tiny moans that don't help at all as I let out a shaky breath.

*uhm ;) *

I stop straddling her and kiss her back and move downwards as I let my hand trail after the kisses I had just left. She moans a little louder and I smirk against her skin. I look up at her and she turns her head to look at me. She was now definitely awake. I let my hand slightly go under her underwear on the side. I look back at up her and her eyes darken. I smirk again and before I could do anything else she flips over and grabs my face. We kiss hard and passionate. My tongue traces her bottom lip and she gasps as I slip my tongue in to massage it against hers.

She moans and as I was pulling away she gently took my bottom lip and pulled on it as we parted. She removes her top and I do the same. I lean down and kiss her neck biting gently onto the skin to mark her. She moans and grabs onto my hair. I push her slightly to signal that she must lay down. She does what I want as I kiss down her body. I kiss her breast and she throws her head back. Damn what a sight. I kiss her breasts and suck on the one as my other hand plays with the other breast. I switch and give the other one the same attention.

"Dixie" Addison said breathless. I move my hands down her stomach and pull on her underwear. She helps me get it off of her and I toss it across the room smirking as I look back at Addison. I move down and kiss her inner thigh slowly trailing my kisses upwards. I gently lick up her clit and she moans loudly. I suck and that was enough to send her into a moaning fit.

I wrap my arms around her legs to hold her legs open and down. Addisons nails dig into the bed sheets and she grabs onto them. She arches her back in pleasure and I smirk sucking harshly on her clit.
"Agh Dixie-" she gets cuts off by moaning as I suck and play with her little bud. She was not going to last long I know that for a fact now. She screams into the pillow as she cums. I lick her up as if she was my food. I wipe the sides of my mouth with my finger as she watches.

She smirks and calls me over with her finger. I smirk and move up to kiss her and let her taste herself. She moans into the kiss as her hand sneaks to my ass and she squeezes making me thrust my hips into her.  Her hands grip my underwear as she pulls it down. I slip out of it and throw it with my foot as I go back to kissing her. She slides her hand down my stomach and then between my legs as I moan. 

"Fuck you're so damn wet" I moan as she kisses my neck. She rubs up and down caressing my clit eliciting a big moan from me. I kiss her again passionately before leaning my forehead against hers as we both share breath. She moves some hair out of my face as I slowly put a finger between her legs. She moans loudly as I slip my fingers into her. She moves her fingers in and out of me. We practically moans into each other's mouth as I kiss her again but not for long.