Turn that frown upside down

I slowly open my eyes and roll over to see that the bed was empty once again. I sit up and look around the room but Addison was no where to be seen.
"Of course" I say and groan. I get up in just my underwear and bra. I find some pants and throw on a jersey.

I head downstairs and see Addison in my big shirt and some short shorts that I gave her last night. She was making breakfast again. I shake my head and walk into the kitchen and go around the counter. I wrap my arms around her and she jumps just a little before smirking.

"Good morning" I say kissing her neck softly.
"It's a very good morning" she says and I continue giving her neck more kisses.
"You know when we make love the night before I really want to see your face when I wake up" she giggles.

"It's not my fault you were dead tired" I let go of her and lean against the counter.
"Addison that is your fault" Addison blushes and continues to make food.
"I'm actually a little sore" she says making me laugh.
"Well I would of gone gentle if you didn't stop screaming faster, faster, faster!"
"Shut up before Charli hears you!" She says throwing some food at me.

I laugh as she blushes harder and try's not to look at me. I walk behind her and pick her up as she squeals. I put her down behind me. She stares at me.
"I'll make breakfast" I say turning around and trying to finish what she was doing. Addison comes and stand next to me.

"Did you even know how to make waffles?"
"Not really but I can learn" she laughs.
"Let me teach you" I nod my head as she shows me the basics.
"So last night..." I say and she giggles.
"Was the best night of my life" I laugh at her and kiss her cheek.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" she looks at me and blushes.
"Did you enjoy it?" I smirk and look at her coming close to her face.
"I loved...ever bit of it....and I'd do it again....and again until I can't anymore" she squirms before grabbing my face and kissing me hard.

"Stop making out now!" We both get a fright and turn around to see Charli. She looked between us and shook her head.
"I didn't know you came home already?" I say and she looks between us again.
"Yeah...I came back last night" I look at Addison and Addison looks back at me before turning back around, her eyes wide.

"And I wish I didn't come back last night" she grabs a banana before walking away and up the stairs. I break into laughter.
"Shut up that was totally embarrassing. How in the world am I suppose to look at her now?!" I laugh even harder at Addison and she frowns.

"Dixie!" She says whining. I hold my stomach and laugh even harder nearly falling to the ground.
"Did you see her face!" I say and Addison can't help but laugh with me. Addisons phone rings and she pushes me to be quiet. She picks up her phone.
"Hi mom" I run a hand through my hair before finishing up the waffles. Addison walks outside as Charli comes back down the stairs.

"Aren't you suppose to be at work?"
"I still got 20 minutes" she rolls her eyes at me.
"You want waffles?" She nods her head and takes a seat at the dinning table. I grab three plates and give her one. I get the waffles and put them in the middle of the table. I take a seat but not before Charli quickly gets up grabbing her plate and staring at her phone.

"where are you going?" I say and she sticks her middle finger out at me before rushing off.
"I feel like you are mad at me!" I shout and then laugh. Addison walks in a moment later and smiles at me.
"I have to be home soon" I smile at her as she takes a seat next to me.
"Well I got 17 minutes until I go to work. I can drive you home" she shakes her head and looks at me.

"No it's alright I'll take my bike and besides if I went with you I wouldn't be able to stop myself" I look at her and see her eyes darken. I nearly choke on my food at her new bravery. She smirks and eats some waffles.
"Don't tease" I say and she giggles. I side eye her but then lean over to her and give her cheek a quick kiss.
"Addison?" She looks at me and smiles at me.