Goodbye

* A/n this one's going to hit hard *

Dixie POV

Its been two weeks since the sleepover and everything has just been amazing. Addison and I have gone on countless dates, we've surfed and I still have my job. My Jeep even came back which I was so  happy about. I jog up and down the beach smiling as I wave at people. Then I got to thinking and I stop in my tracks. There's only one week of summer left.

Then I leave.
"You good?" I turn my head to the side as Sydney approaches me.
"I'm just thinking about how we only have one week left of summer" she nods her head.
"Yeah I know" she frowns.
"But we have left countless times" she says shrugging.
"I know but this time is different" she gives me a small smile.

"Addison?" I nod my head and she puts her hand on my shoulder.
"Hey Dixie look I know it's hard to leave the one you love, believe me leaving Julia breaks my heart every time but her and I always keep in contact" I sigh.
"How have you guys done this for two years?" She laughs and shakes her head.
"The first time was probably the worst but when you love someone the distance doesn't matter, as long as there in your heart everything works out in the end" I nod my head and smile at her.

"Are you excited for college?" She nods her head.
"Yeah I'm super exited, what about you?" I smile big.
"I can't wait" we walk together down the beach.
"Doing anything tonight?" I put my hands in my hoodie pocket.
"Yep, Addison and I are going on a double date with Charli and Avani" she smiles.
"How sweet" we fall quiet for a moment.
"Have you realised that nearly everyone of us except for Mark is gay?" I laugh and nod my head.

* * *

Charli POV

"Hey loser you ready?" I turn my head to look at my sister standing by the door.
"Yep" I get off my bed and walk out with her.
"Let's go pick them up" I look over my sister and see that she was looking really beautiful tonight.
"You look beautiful Dixie" she smiles at me.
"Thanks, you don't" I open my mouth in shock and slap her on her back. She laughs.

"I mean you look absolutely stunning tonight" I laugh.
"That's better" she grabs her car keys and we head out into the garage. We both hop in and drive out.
"When can I get my own car?"
"When you're my age" I roll my eyes.
"Come on, why can't I have a car now?" She looks at me and rolls her eyes.
"Mom and dad made an agreement with us that we need to earn money for it" she smirks.

"I'm already doing that with Tik Tok" she laughs shaking her head.
"Whatever just don't let the fame get to your head" I cross my arms.
"I won't" we pull up in front of Avani's house and when I see her I smile big. I hop in the back as she opens the back door.
"Hey love" I say and she smirks at me and kisses me long and sweet.

We pull away and she takes my hand in hers.
"Hi Dixie" she says and Dixie looks at her and smiles.
"What's up jackass" Avani rolls her eyes and I lean my head on her shoulder. Dixie pulls out of Avani's drive way and drives up the road.
"Dixie should you even be driving?" Avani asks teasing Dixie.
"Shut up, I'm driving at a nice pace" I smile.

We arrive at Addisons house and we see her waiting outside for us. She smiles when she sees us and hops in front with Dixie.
"Hi baby" Dixie says leaning over to kiss Addison. After they pull away Dixie drives on and head into town.
"You know where the restaurant is right babe?" Addison asks and Dixie nods her head.

We arrive at the restaurant called Fish palace. We stop and hop out. I take Avani's hand as I see Addison holding onto Dixie arm, they chat away in front of us. We stopped at the front of the restaurant and the women smiled at us.
"I booked a table under Dixie D'amelio" the lady nods her head.
"Right this way" we follow the lady inside. It smelt so good in here. We all take our seats smiling.