You love dixie?

Charli POV

I fish my keys out of my pocket and unlock the door. I hum a song to myself and dance a little as I walk into the kitchen and put my things down on the counter. I take my phone out and look at the time. Dixie should be coming home in about a hour. I turn my head to the right and I see Dixie sitting on the floor.

"Dixie?" I say confused and she looks at me. I rush to her and drop to the floor gently grabbing her face.
"Oh my god what happened?!" Dixie has a black eye and her lip was cut and her eyes were all red and puffy.
"Are you okay?" I ask her and she shakes her head and starts crying again. I pull her head into my chest and she wraps her arms around my waist.

I hold her tight.
"What happened?" I ask softly.
"Addi-Addison and I....bro-broke up" she says between tears and my heart drops.
"She cheated" hearing those words makes my heart cry and I hold her even tighter.
"But you guys just got together, I thought Addison was in love with you?" She lifts her head and looks at me.

"Wh-what?" I soften.
"When Chase broke up with me Addison comforted me and well we kinda talked about you....and she told be that she was falling in love with you" Dixie looks down.
"I don't understand why Addison would of done this, it's not like her" I say and Dixie looks up at me.
"Yeah well maybe she changed" she says wiping her face and sniffing.
"Come" I say getting up and holding my hands out at her.

"I'm good, I'm just going to continue to cry on the floor" I shake my head and grab her hands.
"Come on Dixie I know what will make you feel better" she gets up with the help of me and I move her to the couch.
"Sit, I'll be back" she nods her head and curls up in a ball on the couch. I walk away from her and into the kitchen. I grab two huge tubs of ice cream and spoons.

I walk back to her and hand her one with her spoon. She takes it and gives me a small smile. I put mine down next to her and grab some blankets and grabbing an ice pack. I come back to her again and toss the ice pack at her that she catches.
"For your eye" I say as she looks at me. I take a seat next to her putting my ice cream on my lap. I grab the blanket and cover us both, and lastly I grab the tv remote and turn on the tv.

"What happened to you face?" I ask picking Frozen 2.
"Don't be mad" she says and I look at her.
"Okay?" I say raising an eyebrow.
"I saw Addison and Bryce together and I got all jealous and then I saw Chase. I picked a fight with him and well he hit me, but I did worse to him" she says and I breath in and out. I know Dixie has a temper and has gotten into a fight before this.

I sigh loudly and smile at her.
"It's okay" I say and she looks at me.
"It is?"
"I mean yeah, you were hurting and put your anger out on him by accident. Even though Dixie you shouldn't pick fights with people, you should rather talk to the person that is truly hurting you. Don't take your anger out on someone who doesn't deserve it....even though Chase deserved it just a little" she laughs softly and nods her head.

"I know Charli, it was dumb to get in a fight with him. I learnt my lesson"
"So you won't do it again?"
"No promises" I laugh and watch the movie. Dixie leans her head on my shoulder and I lean my head against her head.
"Thank you, I love you" she says and I smile.
"I love you too Dixie"

* * *

Dixie POV

Charli and I watched a bunch of Disney movies even though my head was still flooding with thoughts. I began to feel sad as my mind went to Addison. Her perfect smile, her soft lip that I loved to kiss, her cuddles and her love. I missed it and I realised that she isn't mine anymore. I close my eyes.
"Please tell me this is just a dream and when I wake up Addison will still be mine" I say to Charli and she looks at me and frowns.

"I'm sorry Dixie" she says and I look away. Addison isn't mine and I don't know what to do anymore.
"I'm going for a walk on the beach" I say getting up before she could protest. I open my glass door and walk out. The sun was just setting as I walk down the beach.

Addison POV

*a week later*

It's not fair. I've been trying to build my courage up to tell my mom that I'm interested in girls but as I go up to her I freak out and end up not telling her. I pace up and down my room. My phone pings and my heart stops. I quickly grab my phone hoping that just maybe Dixie finally wants to talk to me.

After the whole thing with Dixie I tried to send her a bunch of messages to let me explain and talk but she never read them and it's been a week. I miss her so much, I miss her kisses and her hugs. I miss everything about her. When ever I think of Dixie all I want to do is run all the way to her house and jump into her arms and tell her how stupid and sorry I am.

But I never do. I sigh and look down at my phone seeing that it was Bryce messaging me. He is coming over. I toss my phone onto the bed and sit down. I don't know how long I just sat there staring at my floor. There was a knock on the door before it opened and in strolled Bryce. He smiled at me and I gave him a small smile back.

"Are you ready?" I stare at him with confusion.
"For what?" He laughs.
"Don't you remember today we are going to do the fake kiss thing" my heart sinks.
"Oh" I say as he comes and sits on the bed. He sets up his phone and looks at me. He puts his hand on my face and gives me a small smile. I don't smile back as he leans in and kisses me on the lips. It was nothing like Dixies. Hers were soft, sweet and passionate. His were just forced, rough and needy.

We kiss for a couple seconds more before his hands roam my body and I immediately push him away.
"Bryce no" I say and he rolls his eyes.
"Don't you want me?" I frown.
"No Bryce I don't" I say and he gets up grabbing his phone.
"You just want Dixie don't you?" He crosses his arms and I look at him.

"Of course that's who I want!" I shout at him and he stares at me.
"I love Dixie Bryce and you took her away from me. You took my girl away from me!" I shout at him and get off my bed. He looks at me like he hadn't done anything wrong.
"You could of said no" he said and I feel my blood boil.
"I would of loved to say no, but you black mailed me!" I shout at him and he rolls his eyes again.

"Get out" I say and he looks at me for a moment before turning around and walking out. He slams the door shut and I run my hand through my hair. I look at my desk and see a picture of Dixie and I. Sadness washes over me as I decide to go to the beach. It was already late at night but I didn't care. I grab my phone and a jacket and rush out the door but not before colliding with someone. At first I thought it was Bryce but then I saw my mom looking at me.

"Mom-"
"You love Dixie?" My heart stops and I feel like I just got hit by a bus.
"Mom I...were you listening to Bryce and I?" I say and she looks at me with an unreadable expression.
"I heard shouting and I came over to see what was going on..." I look at her and feel myself begin to have a panic attack.
"I-I can't d-do this now" I say running past her and down the stairs.

"Addison!" I hear my mom shout after me but I grab the handle of the main door and throw it open. I rush to my bicycle and cycle as hard as I could down the street. The tears begin to fall and I hate myself for been so weak. It was getting hard to breath. I arrive at the beach and hop off my bike as it falls to the ground. I rush down the deck and run towards the waves. I stop just in front of them and stare out the ocean.

My tears fall and my breathing becomes short as I hold onto my chest trying to calm down but it was no use. I fall to the ground as it gets harder to breath by every passing second. I want to scream but my voice was gone.
"Addison?"I hear someone say but I can't breath. I cry harder when I feel arms wrap around me.
"It's okay baby, just breath!" I hear Dixie say and I turn my head to see her looking at me.

* * *

I was busy listening to slow down versions of Billie eilishs