Fine!

Addison POV

I look back at Dixie as she stares at her phone. I roll my eyes and get off of her crossing my arms.
"Dixie who is that?" I ask and she turns her phone off and looks at me.
"It's no one Addison" I look away from her.
"It doesn't seem like no one" I mutter under my breath and turn my body away from her. She puts her hand on thigh.

"Addison please don't be like this" I turn around and stare at her.
"Than tell me who it is!" I say not even trying to hide that I was annoyed and pissed. She looks at me and bites her bottom lip.
"It's griffin, I've known him for quite awhile since I've been here" I look at her as she runs her finger up and down my thigh.
"Are you guys friends?" I ask still annoyed and she looks at me.

"Of course Addy, why are you so annoyed with me?" I look away.
"I don't know, the thought of you cheating on me..." she shakes her head and grabs my hands.
"I would never cheat on you Addison, I promise you I only want and love you" I give her a small smile but still look down. She sighs.
"Look Addy, Griffin and I use to be a thing I'll admit that but it ended last year. He still texts me sometimes cause we both agreed to be friends" I look up at her eyes and search them.

"Okay" I say and she smiles at me. She gently places her hands on my face.
"I love you" I say and she smiles.
"I love you more Addy" she leans in and I met her half way in a loving kiss before pulling away.

"Let's just go to bed" I say and she nods her head getting up, I take her hand and get up too. I took her to my room where I take my top and pants off and hop in bed. She does the same and lays next to me. I immediately wrap my arms around her waist and bury my head in her neck. She wraps her arms around my body and holds me tight as we both fall asleep.

* * *

Dixie POV

It's been a few days since I stayed at Addison house and she has been acting kinda weird. I really do hope it isn't about Griffins text cause I would throw my phone into the ocean to please her. I sigh and head into the kitchen where I hear Avani and Charli laughing on the couch. I look at them then the tv and see they were watching mean girls.

"Dixie?" Avani asks and I look at her smiling.
"Yes?" She smiles.
"Are you going to Mark's party tonight?" Damn I totally forgot that Mark was having a party at his place.
"You forgot didn't you?" I nod my head.
"Yeah, I've had a lot on my mind" she stares into my soul.
"Is it Addison?" I sigh but nod my head.

"I thought you and Addison were finally perfect?" Charli asks and I walk towards them and take a seat on the single chair.
"Yeah we were but Griffin texted me and well Addison didn't like that" Avani rolls her eyes.
"I wouldn't blame the girl, I don't like Griffin either"
"You don't?" I say raising my eyebrows.
"Hell yeah, the guy was a terrible boyfriend to you" Charli nods her head.

"I don't like him either" Charli says and snuggles closer to Avani. Avani smiles down at her and kisses her head.
"So no one likes Griffin?" Avani shrugs her shoulders.
"I mean I don't think Mark minded him" I sigh.
"Mark doesn't have a problem with anyone though" I say and she nods her head.
"True, he is just a big stupid softie" I laugh and smile.

"So are you coming tonight?" I sigh but nod my head.
"Sure this summer was suppose to be fun before I head off to college next year" Avani nods her head.
"I'm going to miss you next year" Avani says and I look at her.
"Me too, who am I going to annoy when you're gone?" Charli says and we all laugh.

"I'm going to miss everyone" I look down at my hands.
"Hey Dixie I know this might be a bit soon but have you talked to Addison about what you guys are going to do in the future?" I shake my head.
"Thats totally fine sis, for now just sort out the Griffin thing and make sure your girlfriend is okay, Addison doesn't do well with thinking you might cheat not that you would. Believe me she has a past" I look at Charli confused.