She left me

*A/n If you listen to this with sad music it makes it worse :) *

Dixie POV

My fist collides with Chases face as he looks at me schocked. His lip started bleeding as he wiped his lip with his hand.
"What the fuck Dixie!"
"That's for my sister!" I said going into to strike him again in the face. He nearly stumbles before throwing a hit at me and it hits me right in the eye.

"Fuck!" I say as I hold my eye and look at him.
"Dixie I'm sor-" I hit him again as he falls to the ground. I get on top of him and punch him once then twice before I feel someone rip me off of him.
"Dixie stop!" I try and get out of Marks grip but he was to strong.

I try and squirm out his grip but he pulls me away from Chase as I see Avani bend down to see if Chase was okay.
"STOP!" Mark shouts at me as I stop squirming and breath. I look at Chases bloody face and realise what I have done. I took all my anger out on Chase which wasn't the smartest thing to do. Mark gently let's go of me as my eye hurts really bad and my lip starts bleeding a little.

I stare down at the sand on the edge of tears. I look back at Chase.
"I'm sorry" I say looking away from him to see a bunch of people watching us. Then my eyes met Addisons and hold her gaze for awhile before looking away and running up the lifeguarding tower. I grab my backpack and run down the stairs. Just as I was about to run away someone grabbed my arm and I looked back to see Sydney looking at me with pity.

"Dix-"
"Fuck off!" I shout pulling away from her and running up the beach. I run to my car and get in slamming the door shut. I sit in my car staring at my steering wheel. I hit it hard and close my eyes. The pain was getting worse in my eye. I hear the passenger door open and close.
"Get out" I say.
"No" that's Addisons voice. I open my eye and look at my girlfriend sitting next to me with sadness in her eyes.

I look at her then back in front of me.
"Addison get out" I say a little more nicer since I do care for her.
"No Dixie" I get mad and slam my hands against the steering wheel giving Addison a fright.
"Get out" I say letting the tears fall down my cheeks.
"I'm not going anywhere Dixie" I close my eyes for a second before opening them again and starting my car.

"Fine" I say reversing out the parking lot and driving down the roads heading to my house. Addison doesn't say anything and neither do I. I was still mad at her for the whole Bryce thing even though I had no idea why she did it. We pull up at my place and I park in the garage.

"Is Charli home?"
"No" I say simply getting out the car and slamming the door shut. Addison gets out a second later as she follows me into my kitchen. Before I could run up to my room she grabbed my hand and I gasped at the pain shot through my arm. She immediately let's go and I look at my hand.

It was all cut and bloody and definitely bruised. Addison looks at me and begin to feel myself cry again. She gently grabs my face and I lean into her left hand. I close my eyes and let out a shaky breath.
"Can I patch you up?" I hear her say and I nod my head as she let's go of me and I immediately miss her soft touch.

She grabs my left hand that wasn't hurt and pulls me back into the kitchen.
"Get on the counter" I nod my head sniffing and hoping on the counter like a little child being told what to do. I look down at my hand as Addison disappears for a minute before coming back with a emergency kit. She puts it down on the counter next to me and opens it. She walks to the tap and grabs a small towel and puts it under warm water.

She comes back to me and gently takes my hand and cleans the wound as I watch her. She was so careful to not hurt me and the sight made me feel bad for shouting at her. She grabs some Dettol putting it on another cloth. She looks up at me.
"This might burn a little" she puts the cloth on my knuckles and I suck in a breath before breathing in and out. She cleans the wound before walking away and rinsing the cloths. She comes back and gently takes my face and wipes my lip.

I look at her as she stares at my cut on my lip. My eyes soften when she mets my eyes. She finishes up with my lip and looks at my eye.
"You are definitely going to have a black eye" I sigh as she takes my hand again and wraps it in a bandage. I watch her and sigh.
"Addy?" She looks at me and I feel tears begin to fall.
"Please don't break my heart" I whisper to her. She looks away like she had been caught.

My phone pings breaking the silence. I grab my phone and look at the screen to see it's a notification that Bryce has posted. I remember following that asshole just to spy on him, creepy I know. I open the app and look and see it's the photos of Addison him on the beach. I read the caption and my heart drops.

Addison and I are finally together! We are in love and had an amazing time together today ❤️❤️❤️

I continue to stare at the caption before the words got blurry. I don't even realise that Addison had took my phone.
"Dixie please I can explain!" She begins. I look at her her and see her crying.
"So you are with him?!" I shout as Addison flinches.
"Yes..no...yes....no" she rambles on and I look up at my ceiling.

"So you lied to me?" I look back at her as she begins to stumble on words.
"After everything Addison, were you with him when we slept together?!" I shout jumping off the counter to get some distance between her and I.
"No!" She says and I stare at her.
"So what did you go fuck him after I asked you to be my girlfriend?" She stares at me in shock.

"Dixie I didn't fuck him" I run a hand through my hair.
"How can I believe that Addison!" the tears fall down faster as my sensitive eye begins to burn.
"Dixie just let me explain!" She say trying to reach for me but I pull away and walk to the other side of the room.

"Do I mean nothing to you?" I say to her and she shakes her head and sobs.
"Dixie you mean the world to me"
"Yet you would go do something like this to me, with him Addison of all the people you had to go for the one that I was so insecure about!" My tears fall even harder as I let all my walls break down. She looks at me her face red and puffy.
"I let you in Addison, I let you have my heart" she sobs loud and try's to wipe away a the tears.

"Dixie please, Bryce and I are complicated. I promise to tell you everything when I know more" I look out the window.
"Addison I can't go down this path. This path leads to heart break. I knew you were to good to be true" I say in a whisper but I knew she could hear me.
"Dixie" she says sobbing.
" I loved you, Addison" I hear her sob louder. I don't dare look at her.

"You love me?" She says her voice thick with sadness and regret.
"Of course I fucking love you Addison" I turn and look at her.
"I realised that love doesn't run on a time limit. You can fall in love at anytime...maybe I was to stupid to believe that" I say wiping my good eye with my hand.
"Dixie, no please I love you"
"You don't mean it!" I shout at her letting a small sob fall from my lips.

"Of course I mean it!" She shouts back.
"Then why Addison!" I shout at her and she looks away.
"Leave" I say wrapping my arms around my body to protected myself.
"Dixie-"
"Leave Addison!" I shout and turn my back to her. I close my eyes as I heard nothing for a long moment before I finally hear a door open and close. I turn my head and see that Addison was gone and that's when I fall to the ground and sob.

She left me.

Addison POV

I walk back home. I didn't stop crying the whole there. I walk to the door to my house but sob and fall against the door. I bang my head against the door.
"Fuck!" I shout. I open the door and step into my house and head for the stairs when I hear my mom.

"Addison where did you go!" I hear her shout.
"Not now mom" I say trying to not let a sob fall from my lips.
"If you went over to your boyfriends house then you are in big trouble!"

"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I shout not turning around.
"Addison what is going on?"
"NOT NOW!" I shout running up the stairs and running into my room and slamming the door closed. I lock it and run to my bed falling down onto the bed and sob into my pillow.

. . .

😭
I'm sorry okay 🥺👉🏻👈🏻. Two chapters in a day, you welcome. Now bye I'm going to sleep cause I'm dead tired.