Its over Bryce

Addison POV

We stop at my house and I look at it. I stay seated for awhile breathing in and out before looking over at Dixie. She smiles at me and takes my hand and brings it to her lips. She kisses my hand and I smile back.
"I'll text you later" I nod my head.
"Good luck baby" I lean in and give her one last long kiss before pulling apart.
"Thanks Dixie I love you" she smiles.

"I love you more" butterflies fill my stomach. Hearing her say that just makes my heart do flips. I could listen to it on repeat. I unbuckle my seat belt and hop out. I close her door and wave. She waves back and pulls out of my drive way and drives off. I sigh turning around and walking towards the door. I take my keys out and unlock the door. I head inside and see my mom leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Addison!" My mom says rushing to me and pulling me into a tight embrace. She pulls away and puts her hands on my face.
"I was so worried about you, I had no idea where you were or if something had happened to you"
"I'm sorry mom, I promise I was safe" she searches my eyes and gives me a warm smile.
"Can we talk?" She asks and I nod my head. I go towards the tv room and take a seat on one of the couches.

My mom comes and sits next to me as I play with my fingers.
"Addison what I heard last night....was it true?" I don't look at her.
"Yes" I say in a whisper waiting for some type of bad reaction but nothing happened. I look at her and she gives me a small smile.
"Mom look I don't know it just happened so fast and before I knew it I fell in love with her" my mom nods her head and sighs.

"So you're gay?" I look back down.
"I mean I think...I like girls and boys" I say honestly and my mom smiles at me.
"Just please don't hate me or think differently of me" My mom grabs my hand.
"Addison I would never do those things, you are still my little girl. I don't care if you love boys or girls as long as you are happy" My eyes start to water.

"Are you happy?" My mom ask and I let my tears fall.
"Yes, I'm so happy mom" she smiles and begins crying herself.
"That's good my love" I squeeze her hand and pull her into a hug. We both just cry happy tears and eventually break apart.
"Just one thing" I raise an eyebrow and wipe away my tear.

"Yes?"
"You have to bring her over for dinner, so that I can meet her" I laugh and nod my head.
"I will mom" my mom smiles.
"You got yourself a real hot one" I laugh even harder.
"Yes I did" we both laugh and for once I feel completely happy.

Dixie POV

I hope Addison is doing okay. I mean it was so damn scary to come out to my parents. I sigh pulling into my driveway and hoping out the car. I walk across the garage and open the door leading into the main area. I walk towards the couch when I stop in my tracks.

There I saw Avani and Charli making out. I stare at them for a moment before shaking my head.
"NO SEX ON THE COUCH!" I shout as Avani screams and falls onto the floor. Charli sits up and stared daggers at me.
"DIXIE WHAT THE FUCK?!" I laugh and put my keys on the kitchen counter.
"It's called revenge sweetheart" Charli grabs a pillow and throws it at my head. I quickly duck laughing my head off.

"If you guys are going to do things then I'm rather going to go skate" Charli and Avani look at each and both of there faces go red. I grab my skateboard that was leaning against the wall.
"See you later but first Avani, take it easy on Charli cause I know it would be her first time"
"DIXIE SHUT UP!" Charli shouts her face turning a dark shade of red. I laugh and wave at them before walking out and putting my skateboard down on the ground.

Well I didn't expect that. I hop on my board and push my foot against the ground and head down the road.

Later....