Sequel

You all asked for it and I delivered :)

Addison POV

Dixie and I have been dating for five years now and I have been beyond happy. We moved in with each other while we were still in college well I'm still in college for a year but Dixie finished last year and is now a very successful actress. I'm so proud of her for chasing her dreams. We still go to turtles bay every holiday were we met up with our friends and visit my mom.

Anyway about Dixie and I friends. Sydney and Julia finally got married and Julia still drives Sydney mad but in a good loving way. Robbie and Jake are still together but aren't in any rush to get married. Mark didn't really have a proper relationship for a long time he mainly just slept with girls but got one of the girls pregnant her name is Kayla and he stayed to care for her and then ended up falling in love and they now have a son. Avani and Charli stayed together for awhile but broke up and ended up getting with their exes for a bit but realised they both made a mistake and got back together with each other and have stayed with each other ever since.

Avery ended up realising that she was bisexual and is now dating a girl named Lizzie and that's about it for all of our friends. I'm just so happy that everyone else is happy and that Dixie and I are still so in love like when we first met.
"Baby what are you thinking about?" Dixie asks and I snap out of it and look at her.
"Just thinking about everyone and how I can't wait to see them all again" Dixie smiles at me and puts her hand on my thigh. We were certainly driving to turtles bay to visit everyone again.

We soon arrive at the beach house and Dixie puts all of our things inside when a car pulls up in the drive way. Avani and Charli hop out and I smile big and rush over to them.
"Addy!" They both say and I hug them tight.
"It's so good to see you guys" I say and they both smile at me.
"Same too you" I say smiling.
"Where's my dumbass sister?" Charli says and I laugh.

"She's inside come on" I say and we walk inside.
"Baby look who's here!" I shout and Dixie comes down the stairs and smiles big.
"Hey guys" she says and give them both a big hug.
"Uhm Charli can I speak to you alone for a minute?" Dixie says and I raise one eyebrow.
"Sure?" Charli says confused and Dixie grabs her hand and pulls her upstairs.
"So Addy what have you been up to?" Avani asks as we walk into the kitchen.

"Oh well Dixie and I have moved into a new apartment and I'm still in college for another year" I say and Avani smiles.
"How's college going?" I smile.
"It's amazing I love it" I say and she nods her head.
"What about you?" I say and she sighs.
"Art school is going great and Charli is loving the attention for her dancing" she says.
"Oh yes Dixie was telling me that Charli got really famous" Avani nods her head.

"I'm proud of her" she says. Just then Dixie and Charli come down and Charli was grinning from ear to ear. I raise one eyebrow when Dixie comes to me smiling innocently and wraps her arm around me.
"Hi" she says and kisses my cheek.
"Hi?" I say confused and look at her.
"What are you up to?" I ask and she just shakes her head.
"Nothing, nothing" she says and I just shrug my shoulders.

"Come on guys let's go to the beach to go meet up with the others" Charli says and I nod my head.
"Hey baby tonight do you want to go for a walk with me on the beach?" Dixie asks me and my smile grows.
"Yes I'd love that" I peck her lips and take her hand. We walk out and all hop in Dixie's car. We drive to the beach and hop out again and head down the beach.
"Do you miss lifeguarding?" I ask Dixie and she sighs.

"Yeah I do" she says and I could see the longing in her eyes as she looks out over the sea. We walk down the beach and I see all of our friends talking away. When they see us they all smile and we all hug.
"I'm so happy we are all together again!" Julia says as she wraps her arms around Sydney. I look over Mark and see him holding his son who looked a lot like him.
"Who's this little guy?" I ask and the little boy shyly hides his face in Marks neck.