Date night

*A/n sorry for the wait but here you go ;)*

Well shit.

Charli looked between Addison and I before walking past us both and grabbing her phone. I walk up to her and gently grab her arm.
"Charli-"
"You know I thought something was up with you guys, I mean I saw your hand on Addisons thigh earlier" I stare at her with my mouth open before closing my eyes for a split second.

Charli giggles putting her phone in her pocket.
"You two are cute together" she says making me smile.
"Are you guys dating?" I look at Addison and she smiles at me.
"Not yet" Addison says and I stare at her for a moment before biting my bottom lip to hold back a smile.

"And hey I'll keep your guys secret....for now" she giggles before rushing out the room and up the stairs.
"Well that went better than expected" I hear Addison  say and I turn to her.
"Charli's always been chill with things" I smile at Addison before cupping her face with my hands and kissing her forehead softly.

"Hey Addison?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" Addisons smile grows and so does mine.
"Yes!" She throws her arms around my neck and I laugh hugging her back. 

* * *

I'm so happy I don't have work today but that doesn't mean I can rest, I need help with my date tonight and I know the perfect pair to go too.

I knock on Julia's and Sydney's door. I wait for a moment before Julia opens the door her hair messy and it looked like she was still in her pjs.
"What the fuck your want?" She said and I laugh.
"I need help with my date tonight" her eyes go wide for a moment before she opens the door wider.

"You can definitely come in now" she says as I step into the house. She closes the door and I look around. The hallway was filled with pictures of Sydney's and Julia's family. It also had photos of just Julia and Sydney that I'll admit was really cute. I see a baby photo of Julia and smile as her whole face and hands were covered in chocolate.

"I was such a cute baby, wasn't I?" Julia says and I roll my eyes.
"No" I say and she hits me on the arm.
"Asshole" I laugh as she leads me to the tv room where I take a seat on the couch.
"BABE COME DOWN, DIXIES GOING ON A DATE!" Julia shouts and I cover my ears. She screamed so loud I swear the neighbours could hear her.

"How does Sydney put up with your ass?" She puts her middle finger out at me and I do it right back. I swear this is how her and I bond. I hear Sydney come down the stairs and soon she walked into the tv room. She had sweatpants on with a big t-shirt on. Her hair was messy too.

"Hi Sydney" Sydney smiles at me and walks over to me and bends down to give me a hug.
"Hey Dixie" she yawns and takes a seat next to me.
"Where you guys having a bed day?" Sydney nods as Julia throws herself onto Sydney. Sydney just laughs as Julia crawls next to her and snuggles into her side. Like I said before these two are absolutely adorable.

"Now did I hear that you have a date tonight?" I nod my head.
"Yep and I'm extremely nervous" Sydney giggles.
"Don't worry that's complete normal, now who is the lucky person?" I get shy and look down at my hands.
"For starters it's a girl" Julia squeals giving me a heart attack.
"A girl oh better sex for you then" Julia says smirking at me. I roll my eyes as Sydney hits Julia on her thigh.

"Who is it?" I breath in and out and smile.
"Addison" Julia's eyes go big and Sydney's smile grows.
"That cute blonde chic?" I nod my head at Sydney.
"Ok so Dixie what were thinking for tonight?" I bite my bottom lip.
"A beach date?" I say more as a question then a statement.