Not spending the party with you.

Addison POV

The party's in an hour and I was actually excited. Dixies friends seem like fun but I don't really trust that guy Mark. I wonder if Dixie and him are dating, the way he was grabbing her made it seem like it. I couldn't help but feel my blood boil at the fact that Dixie might be taken but I had no idea why. It's not like I like Dixie like that.

I'm straight. I just think Dixie deserves better. I stare at my reflection and deep down the thought of seeing Dixie tonight made my stomach flutter and made me want to jump up and down. I stepped out of the bathroom when my phone pings. I walk over to my bed and pick up my phone. Charli's name popped up and I smiled.

Charli 🥰💕: hey Addison! I was wondering if you would like a ride to the party?
Addison: hi Charli. That would be great thank you☺️
Charli 🥰💕: just warning you, Dixies driving😬
Addison: I'm sure we will survive 😂
Charli 🥰💕: hmmm sure, see you in a bit.

I laugh and put my phone in my pocket. I waited 5 minutes before I heard my mom shout that they were outside. I head out my room and down the stairs.
"Don't be too late"
"I won't I promise" she kisses me on my head and I hug her tight.

"Bye mom I love you"
"I love you too" I head outside and towards Dixies very pretty white Jeep that I always see her driving. I hop in front as Dixie smiles at me.
"Hey" she says and I look her up and down. Damn she looked so hot. Why am I thinking that?
"Whats up Addison!" Charli says and I look at the backseats to see Charli and Chase.

"Hi guys" I say smiling.
"Buckle up" Dixie says and I do what she says as we pull out of my drive way and down the road. It was already dark but I'm sure the beach will still be beautiful. I would know I'm nearly always out there at night.
"The party's on the beach right?" I ask and Dixie moves her one hand off the wheel and puts it down in the middle of the car.

"Sure is beautiful" she says and I feel myself blush. I look down at her hand and wonder what would happen if I just grabbed her hand-
"Dixie put both hands on the wheel!" Charli shouts and Dixie rolls her eyes.
"We're fine Charli calm down!" Dixie snaps back and Charli reaches over and pinches Dixie on the arm. Dixie sequels and snaps her head around.

"Look at the road!" Charli shouts again and Dixie looks back at the road.
"You are such a pain in the ass" Dixie says and I laugh. Dixie side eyes me and smirks. We soon arrive at the beach and Dixie parks her car in the parking lot.
"Ok rules!" Dixie says turning in her seat.
"Charli and Chase you can have one drink anymore and I'll beat both of you up. You hear me?" I look at Charli and she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah we hear you" Chase says and Dixie glares at him.
"If she gets drunk I'll blame you and I'll also kill you" Dixie says to Chase and Chase nods his head quickly.
"Yes ma'am" we all get out the car and Dixie leads the way down the beach were music was playing and quite a lot of people were there. I catch up to Dixie and our hands just gaze each other making me blush.

"You alright, you all red?" I blush harder at being caught and look away from her.
"Yes" I say as we approach the crowd.
"DIXIE!" I hear Dixies friend group shout as the one girl throws herself at Dixie and hugs her tight. She looked drunk already.
"Jeez Avani are you drunk already?" She shakes her head.
"I've only had two drinks"
"Try two bottles" The one guy says wrapping an arm around Dixie.

The guy looks at me and gives me a sweet smile.
"Hi I'm Robbie" he says moving away from Dixie to extend a hand to me.
"I'm Addison" I say taking his hand. He look at dixie than back at me.
"Were you the girl Dixie was with on Monday night?" I laugh.
"Yeah actually I was"
"Oh-"
"Enough of that Addison let's go get a drink" Dixie says interrupting him.