F-fine

*A/n it's short I'm sorry*

Dixie POV

I arrive at the beach just on time as I rush onto the beach.
"Dixie!" Avani shouts as she comes running and wraps her arms around my neck.
"Hi Avani" I say pulling away from her. I smile at her and she smiles back.
"You look happy today"I nod my head giving her my best natural smile.

"No offence but why are you so happy today?" I smack her on the shoulder and she laughs.
"Maybe cause I gotta girlfriend" Avani jaw drops as Sydney and Julia approach me.
"Why is Avani making that face?" Julia says and I look at the couple.
"Cause I got a girlfriend" we were all silent for a moment before Julia, Sydney and Avani all sequel and jump up and down.

"Oh my god yes girl!"
"You better introduce her to us!"
"Did you sleep with her?"
"Who is she?"
"It's Addison Avani" they all say so many questions that I don't get to reply nor piece who said what. I feel someone poke me on my shoulder and I turn around to see Robbie.

I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck. He hugs me back.
"What's going on?" He says as we break apart. I look at the girls discussing to each other and I laugh grabbing Robbies hand and pulling him down the beach.
"Addison and I are dating" Robbie smiles.
"Congrats Dixie!" He says and I smile.

"Also..." I say and he looks at me his eyebrows raised.
"What?" I blush and look down at the ground.
"We slept with each other" Robbie laughs.
"No shit dumbass, those hickeys are extremely noticeable" I quickly move my hand to my neck. He just laughs. I kick some water at him and he laughs more kicking water back at me.

I run away from him as he chases me. We both laugh as my mind wonders to my beautiful girlfriend.

Addison POV

I open my front door and step into my home throwing my keys onto the table next to the door.
"Mom I'm home!" I shout taking off my jacket and putting it down on the couch. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge grabbing some water. I stayed with Charli for a long time as we both watched a bunch of movies.

Charli said she wanted some space to think about everything and how she was going to tell Dixie about her and Chase breaking up, because knowing Dixie she will beat him up the moment she hears the news.
"Addison" I hear my mom say snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Hi mom" she walks up to me and hugs me.
"I missed you sweetheart"
"I missed you more mom" She smiles at me.

"How was your date?"
"Amazing" I say and before she could ask me more the door bell rings.
"Are you expecting someone?" I say to my mom and she smiles.

"Yes actually" she walks off and I follow her as we head to the front door. She opens the door and there I saw Bryces parents.
"Sheri" Bryces mom says hugging my mom. I look outside and there was Bryce giving me a evil grin that made me want to just disappear.

We all say our hellos before Bryces parents and my mom head for the kitchen. I was just about to follow them when I feel a hand on my arm stopping me. I spin around and see Bryce giving me a toothy grin.
"Can we talk for a moment?" Before I could even reply he pulled me upstairs and into my room. He closes the door and I stare at him.
"What the fuck do you want Bryce?" He smirks running a hand through his hair.

"You're in the hype house right?"
"Yeah, why?" He keeps that smirk on his face and approaches me.
"Well you see I want to get into the hype house but I don't have enough follows on tik tok to get me in" I roll my eyes.

"And what's the point of telling me this?" He smirks.
"Well you are very well known on tik tok and that day we posted a video together I got a tone of followers" I sit on my bed and stare at him wishing that if I stare at him hard enough that he would just disappears.
"And a lot of people started shipping us together" I fake throw up in my mouth and stare at him in disgust.

"And what you want to date you so you can get followers?" He nods his head.
"Very funny, that's not happening" I say getting off my bed ready to leave my room. He blocks my path and I stare up at him.
"It's going to happen" I stare at him amazed that he thinks he can control me.
"Or what Bryce?" I say and his smirk grows.

"Or I'll tell your mom that you're gay and sleeping with that lifeguard" I stare at him shocked.
"Wha-"
"Don't even lie Addison I saw you and her" he says interrupting me.
"You have no proof" I say but he pulls out his phone and shows me the screen.
"I think I do" he say and I look at the screen seeing me and Dixie making out on the sand dune. That was at the party, Dixie and I first kiss.

"Bryce why the fuck did you take a picture of me and her!" I say trying to grab his phone but he was to quick and moved it back into his pocket. He just smiles and I begin to worry.
"Look Addison it's simple, pretend to date me, post a few videos for the fans to let them know that we are dating and as soon as I have enough follows to get into hype house we can end it" I move away from him running a hand through my hair.

"Do we have to kiss?" He smirks.
"A kiss would definitely let the fans know that it's real" I close my eyes and breath in and out.
"Bryce I can't" I say opening my eyes. I was on the edge of tears but I refused to break down in front of him.
"Fine let me just have a quick chat with your mom and post this picture all over the internet" he turns around but I rush to him and grab his arm. He turns back around.

"Don't!" I say and he smirks again.
"Then take the deal Addison" I look down at my feet.
"F-fine" I say not looking up.
"Great, I'll see you downstairs babe" he kisses my cheek and laughs leaving my room. I let a tear fall down my cheek as I close my eyes and I see Dixie smiling at me. I fall to the ground and just cry.

. . .

Guys I can't thank you enough for all the love, I can't believe I'm at 3k already! I love you ❤️❤️❤️