Chapter 8 - The Day of The Rose

Harmony's Dream

Daphne: Harmony... Harmony: Who said that?! Who's there?! Harmony looks around, searching for the voice.* Daphne: It's me, Harmony... Don't you remember me? Don't you know my voice? Harmony: You're the one who helped me escape from Cloud Tower, aren't you? But-but, who are you? Daphne: Come to me! Harmony walks forward.* Daphne: Find me! Harmony: Find you how?! Daphne: Look around... Look within... Harmony: Huh? What does that mean?! Daphne's cloth touches Harmony's hand.* Harmony: Uuh! Daphne: You know the answer, Harmony...! Harmony looks up, sees Daphne and gasps.* Daphne: You will find me, when you find yourself...! The bright light Daphne emits causes Harmony to shield her eyes.* Daphne: Your destiny awaits you...! Harmony: What do you mean my destiny?! Daphne stretches her hand towards Harmony.* Daphne: Take my hand, Harmony... And prepare for the journey... Daphne's voice echos.* Harmony: The journey?? What are you talking about?? Daphne: Prepare!

Harmony and Flora's Room

Harmony wakes up from her dream.* Harmony: What? Ugh?! Prepare for what journey?! Flora appears before Harmony.*
Flora: For starters: the journey outta bed, sleepy head! You'd sleep through a solar storm wouldn't you? Flora walks over to her side of the room.* Harmony: Flora? Was I talking in my sleep? Flora: You have no idea! "Look within. What's my destiny?" Harmony: I was having the weirdest dream! Harmony rubs Bella on the head and gets up from the bed.* Flora: Well, I'm all packed! Flora closes her luggage and takes it.* Harmony: What do you mean? Where are you going? Flora: I'm going home! Today's the Day of the Rose

The Winx's Living Room

Harmony and Flora step out into the living room where Tecna is also finishing up her packing.* Harmony: Well, what about classes? Tecna: There are no classes. This is a holiday where everyone celebrates their parents! It's one of my favorite days of the year! Harmony: Sounds like Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day together! Flora: So are you going to go home? Harmony: I didn't make plans...
Stella: Perfect! You can keep us company!
Stella and Musa step out from their rooms.*

Alfea Dining Hall

Musa, Stella and Harmony eat breakfast.* Stella takes a sip from her cup.* Stella: I hate when the school's empty... I don't know why, I just find it depressing! Wizgiz: Later! Harmony: Professor Wizgiz! Stella: Leaving? Wizgiz: Of course! Going to see... dear mama! Wizgiz turns his flower brooch into a rose.* Wizgiz: Gonna transform into a basilisk and give her a scare! Wizgiz skips away.* Musa: Funny guy. Stella: So, why are you sticking around Harmony? Harmony: It wasn't a choice, really. I just found out about this holiday, I couldn't read the magi-cal. I guess I'm still a little behind... Anyway, why didn't you two go home? Stella: I've never told you guys this but... All's not well with the royal family - my mom and dad are getting a divorce, so now there are two palaces and things are getting real complicated... *sadly* But these things happen right? Then what's your story Musa, huh? Musa looks sad.* Musa: I lost my mom when I was kid, so today's always been kind of a bittersweet day... Harmony and Stella are appalled at this fact.* Musa: And my dad's on that realm-wide hip hop tour of his, so... he's MIA. Stella: Musa, I'm so sorry, I didn't know... Musa: Don't apologize Stel, of course you didn't know! I mean, I've never been good at talking about it. It's like my dad put in one of his songs - "it takes a strong heart to cry but a stronger heart to say why." Musa begins to tear up.* Stella hugs Musa, and Harmony holds her hand.* They share tears.* Harmony: Well, we've got a little family right here. And I say we have a good time today! Stella: Harmony's right! The suns are shining, there's a festival in the city, shopping and concerts! Stella's phone beeps.* Musa: Is that your cell, Stella? Stella checks her phone.* Harmony: Who is it?
Stella: It's a text message from Prince Steven He and some of the other boys will be at the festival today! Wait, that's not all! Guess what girls? They're inviting us to the dance tonight! Woo-hoo! Harmony: Shall we? Musa: I think I'm just gonna... hang back... But have fun! Harmony and Musa get up.* Stella: Get over here you two! You guys rock! Mm-hmm? Mm-hmm? The three have a group hug.* All three: Awww! They giggle.*