Chapter 22 - Mission to Cloud Tower

The Winx Return

Stella: "I really think it's tacky to come back empty-handed from a trip. I know we didn't find the Dragon Fire but we should've at least picked up some T-shirts." Harmony: "I really don't think anyone expects souveniers from a DEAD planet Stella." Stella: "Uh, Okay."
The ship lands at Alfea and the Winx and Heroes get off. Miss Faragonda: "Welcome home girls. I'm glad you're all safe. It was a brave mission." Harmony: "Thanks, Miss Faragonda." Saladin: "So, you were able to help the girls?" Steven: "Well, they were fine without us." Harmony: "No, he's just being modest. The boys totally saved us back there."
Stella: "Uh, yes. They should definitely get major extra credit." Musa: "Hey check it out..."

Old Enemies Become New Allies

Bella is playing chase with Pepe.
Musa: "...Bella made a new friend."
Stella: "How weird. That's Icy's duck. How did he get here?" Knut appears. Knut: "Duh, I brought him with me." Stella: "Trouble." Musa: "Hmmm." Miss Faragonda: "It's all right. The ogre is on our side now." Saladin: "He tried to stop the Witches and we're letting him stay."
Stella: "That's Peachy Keen with me as long as he improves his hygene." Knut does some finger walking. Knut: "I'm sorry if I'm a little stinkier than usual. I've had to do a lot of fighting." Miss Faragonda: "Oh it's fine. We have bigger problems than OBO right now." Flora: "Well we are back and ready to help. Right girls?" Stella: "I've got an extra bottle of perfume. You want?"
Knut hugs Stella. Knut: "Thank you."
Stella: "Ah,~squashed~ take two please!!"

Accessing the Situation

Tecna: "Hey, the guys look really down."
Harmony: "Well it figures. The Witches destroyed the whole Red Fountain campus, right?" Miss Faragonda: "That's correct. The boys are setting up quarters here at Alfea." The girls thumbs up and giggle. Miss Faragonda: "Young ladies, the situation has become extremely dire. In my entire career I've never had to deal with anything like this." Saladin: "Once you get settled in, we'll sit down and discuss the best course of action." Miss Faragonda: "We need to be prepared for the worst now. They will surely try to destroy Alfea next."

At Cloud Tower

Lightning comes down at Cloud Tower.
Icy: "Ladies! We need a truly despicable plan." Darcy: "Picture this: We send the entire Army of Decay over to Alfea at once." Stormy: "One final attack."
Icy: "It's perfect. We'll summon a horde so vast we'll bury those losers once and for all."

A New Plan

Miss Faragonda: "Harmony, I must ask you one more time. Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" Harmony: "I know that it's dangerous, but I don't have any other choice. It's what I have to do."
Saladin: "But are you sure we should allow her to proceed?" Miss Faragonda: "I am certain that Harmony has good instincts. Go ahead with your plan." Steven: "Uh Excuse me but what is the plan?" Saladin: "We're sending you on a mission to infiltrate Cloud Tower, and Harmony is the squad leader. Both of you boys will be under her direct command." Brandon: "What?" Steven: "Come on Harmony, how could you think of going anywhere near the witches when you don't even have your powers?" Harmony: "Listen, I have to believe that I'll get the Dragon Fire back. I don't know how, but I do know it's the right course." Brandon: "How will you get in?"
Knut: "Well, we'll take the tunnels."
Harmony: "When Knut was a kid, he used to play in the tunnels, so he knows how to avoid the surveilance system. Once we get in, we'll figure the rest out. Okay?"
Steven: "You're disregarding the first lesson of tactics: you always need to have a plan." Harmony: "Except that there is no way to have a plan, so the way I see it is that we can either stay here and be totally overwhelmed or we can do something. So what do you guys say; are you with me?"
Steven: "I see your point. Count me in."
Harmony: "Ok, great. We just have to get our stuff, so meet us by well when you're ready." Miss Faragonda: "Harmony I want you to proceed with caution, but also with haste. The signs are unmistakable. Look, the final attack is coming."