Chapter 19 - The Army of Decay

Dining Hall, Cloud Tower

Witch 1: What the spell does is turn a fairy inside out so that the wings are on the inside. It's so funny! Witch 2: You gotta teach me that one. The Trix enter the room. The students start to murmur.*
Witch 3: What are they doing here?
Witch 4: Those are the seniors that got expelled. Witch 5: Oh my darkness, don't look now, but guess you just showed up.
The Trix, Pepe, and Knut walk in.* Witch 6: Who? Witch 5: I can't believe it! It's like a deja vu spell. Icy, Darcy, and Stormy.
Griffin: What's the meaning of this? I made it perfectly clear that you are not to set foot on this campus. Griffin attacks them with green magic. The spell surrounds them and forms a bubble.*
Icy: Nice try, Teach. Darcy: But things are a little different now. Stormy: Show her what's up, Icy. Icy puts a hand to the bubble, ice spreads from her hand and the bubble shatters, the shards flying at Griffin and sends her flying.* The students gasp and the Trix laugh.* Griffin: How dare you?! Professor's Ediltrude and Zarathustra come to check on her.* Zarathustra: Professor Griffin! Ediltrude: Are you all right? Zarathustra: *to the Trix* This behaviour is unacceptable.
Darcy: What are you gonna do? Give us detention? Icy: Teach the teachers a lesson, Stormy. Stormy eyes glow and she conjures a twister that sens the students and furniture flying. The students start screaming. Zarathustra and Ediltrude are also sucked into the twister and are thrown through a window. Griffin gasps. The twister dies down and the students start falling.* Witch 7: Professor! Help!
Griffin leaps off her platform.* Griffin: I'm coming! Griffin shoots a spell at one witch and she disappears.* Griffin: Soft-onious Land-us! Griffin shoots a spell at another witch and she disappears.* Griffin: Cushion-us Fall-us! All-encompass-us!
All the students and furniture glow and disappear. They reappear on the ground.*
Witch 8: Thanks, Professor Griffin.
Witch 9: You saved us. Griffin is still falling but disappears and reappears on the ground behind Icy.* Griffin: You girls are finished! She conjures a large purple orb and throws it at the Trix but Darcy stops it and shrinks it to the size of a marble.*
Witch 10: I don't believe it! That's impossible! Darcy squishes the orb and it disappears.* Griffin: No one can do that!
Stormy: Oh, that's nothing. Show her, Icy!
Icy conjures a funnel of ice and shoots it at Griffin, pushing her into a wall. Griffin yells and is stuck to the wall with ice.*
Stormy: You don't have enough power to fight us, do you, Professor? Icy: It looks like you're taking an early retirement, as a wall decoration. Darcy: *addressing the students.* Listen up, ladies! We're in charge now! Stormy: That's right!
Darcy: And whoever doesn't like it will end up like old Professor Griffin here.
Icy: Powerless and useless. Knut and Pepe are scared.*

Outside Alfea

Harmony and Stella arrive at Alfea.*
Harmony: I can't believe I let them take the Dragon Fire. Stella: I'm sure it's not the end of the world. Well, it could be, I guess.
Stella and Harmony walk through the front gates.* Harmony: We've got to tell the others what happened. They enter the building.*

The Winx's Dorm, Alfea

The Winx's dorm is dark and no one is awake. Stella and Harmony are still outside.* Stella: Here we are, the good old dorm room. Stella and Harmony enter.*
Stella: It's pretty early. Everybody's probably zonked out still. Flora comes out of her room.* Musa: *sleepily* Yo, it's 6 a.m. Flo, keep it down. Flora: I thought I heard something. Flora turns on the lights, surprising Stella and Harmony.*
Flora: Harmony! You're back. Harmony: Hey, Flora! Flora runs to her and grabs her hands.* Flora: Oh my goody goodness, Harmony. We were so worried about you. Are you okay, sweetie? Harmony: I'm okay.
Musa and Tecna come out of their room.*
Musa: Where is she?! Tecna: Harmony!
Harmony: Hey guys! You have no idea how good it is to see you. Musa: You don't look half bad for someone who got jacked by a bunch of witches. Griselda: Indeed, Miss Harmony! Musa and Tecna wince. Griselda enters the room.* Griselda: Why don't you tell us the story? Stella: What up, Miss G? Griselda: I was hoping Harmony could tell me that. What up, Harmony?