Chapter 18 - Senior Witches Go to Earth

The Quad, Alfea

Musa, Tecna, Flora, and Harmony are gathered on the quad.* Musa: So, what's up, H? Harmony: Let's wait for Stella. Musa: Well, where is she? Tecna: From my calculations she tends to be an average of 14.5 minutes late. Which would mean she is about to arrive right...now. Stella arrives.* Flora: That's very impressive. Stella: *breathlessly* I'm here! Harmony: I'm glad you made it. Stella: *breathlessly* Sorry! I lost track of time. I was colour-coordinating my notebooks with my pens. Whew! It makes outfit selection more manageable. Tecna: Stella! Harmony has something really important to tell us.

Harmony: I called you guys here to apologise to you guys. Flora: It's okay. Everybody makes mistakes. Harmony: But I got you guys into serious trouble. Maybe it's best if I move out of the dorm. Flora sighs unhappily.* Stella: No way! You have no idea how much we'd miss you. I've cause plenty of trouble and you always stood by me so don't even think about it! You are staying! Flora: Yeah! We'll all get through this together. That's what friends are for. Musa: She's right, Harmony. All for one and one for all. That's the way we roll.

Tecna: Do you know how low the probability of finding a friend has amazing as you is like? Harmony: You're being so nice to me. I honestly feel like I don't deserve it. Think about it, you girls could get expelled because of what I did at Red Fountain. Flora: No, we won't get expelled. We're meant to be here, it's our destiny.
Harmony: Yeah, well, lately I've been wondering if it's mine.

The Winx's Dorm, Alfea

Harmony is alone in her room, packing a bag.* Harmony: We're going home, Bella. I got my friends in trouble, made a fool of myself in front of the entire community, and now I'm the laughing-stock of Magix! Brandon hasn't bothered to call either. Hmph, and his name isn't even Brandon! It's Prince Steven. The more I think about it, maybe I shouldn't come back. Mom will know what to do. Harmony finishes packing her bag and peak out from her room.* The others are in the common room, Stella reading a book, Flora reading a magazine, Tecna on her laptop, and Musa listening to music.* Harmony: I'm sure they'll understand if I don't say goodbye. Harmony shuts the door.*
Harmony uses magic on a nearby plant and it uses it's vine to open the window.*
Harmony: Let's get out of here, Bella. Come on, sweetie. Bella goes to Harmony and she picks her up.* The vine curls around Harmony and her bag and lift her out the window and down onto the quad.*
Harmony leaves Alfea and gets on a bus.*
The bus takes her to Magix and Harmony walks to the station.* Stormy notices Harmony walking with a bag and follows her.* Harmony: Here's the station, Bella.
Stormy gasps when she realises where Harmony has gone.* Station: Welcome to the Magix Municipal Station. Please watch your step. Where would you like to go?
Harmony: Earth please. Station: Have a pleasant transport. Harmony disappears in a bright light.* Stormy makes a thoughtful sound.*

Cafe, Magix

The Trix are sat around a table in the cafe.
Stormy: I followed her to the station, she went back home. Icy gasps. Stormy: And she had this look on her face. She was all depressed Icy: Come on, girls, we are going to planet Earth. Darcy: Great. What are we going to pack? Icy: Just your toothbrush and your Whisperian Crystals. Without her fairy friends there to hold her hand she'll be easy pickings. Darcy: The Dragon Fire is finally going to be ours.

Harmony's House, Gardenia

Harmony, Mike, and Vanessa are sitting in the living room.* Harmony: I really messed up. Vanessa: Harmony, you're at a new school, with friends, in a whole other dimension. Give yourself a break. Mike: Everybody makes mistakes. It's all part of growing up. Vanessa: That's right. Harmony: I still feel really terrible about it.
Vanessa: I know what you need: two days of your Mom's home cooking. Vanessa goes to sit on the arm of Harmony's chair and puts an arm around her.* Vanessa: I'm making your favourite tonight: pizza with extra cheese. Vanessa kisses the top of Harmony's head.* Harmony: Mom, um, I've done a lot of thinking lately. Maybe I shouldn't go back. I could stay and go to regular high school. You guys keep saying how happy you are that I'm at Alfea. So would you be really disappointed in me if I dropped out? Vanessa's inner spirit shows that she is upset be this, even though she is smiling. Mike: We'll support you whatever you choose. All we want is for you to be happy, that's what makes us happy. Mike's inner spirit shows that he is also upset by Harmony dropping out.
Harmony: You guys! Remember my powers, I can see you're not happy.