Birthday surprise (1)

January 16th 2020

"Hey Zak can you come downstairs real quick?"- Harvey asked him.

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute."- Zak shouted in return.

After Zak finished editing his video he quickly ran down the stairs of their LA apartment.

"You guys needed me for something?"- He asked his roommates who were sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, since it's your birthday tomorrow and you can't see your family we thaught we could throw you a party here in the apartment!"- George told him excitedly.

"Aww thats really sweet you guys, but you don't have to do that for me."- Screeched the small gremlin.

"Yeah and we also got some cake and snacks for it two.- Harvey added.

"Thats great I can't wait till tomorrow!- Zak told them.

"Oh and we forgot to tell you that we invited Techno and his sisters to the party as well.- George said while Harvey and him were smirking.

"Y-you did whAt?- Zak's voice cracked while he started blushing.

The two boys laughed at his blushing.

"Why did you invite them, they live in San Francisco?- Zak asked trying to change the subject.

"We thaught it would be a good present to bring your boyfriend on your birthday.- Harvey said in a teasing manner.

"He's not my boyfrIend!"- Zak's voice cracked again.

"We're kidding, he they were just in town for the weekend, so we invited tham.- George said.

"We hope thats not a problem?"- Harvey asked clearly smirking.

"No thats absolUtely fine"- The blushing mess said.

"Ok if you say so"- George said while the two were laughing at his flustered state.

"I hate you guys"- Zak said as he went up to his room.

"We love you twooo"- Shouted George from the hallway.

"Sure you do"- Zak said sarcastically as he went back to editing.