The party (3)

January 17th 2020

Zak and Dave went back to the kitchen to greet everyone.

"What took you so long"- George asked obviously smirking.

"Oh you know catching up and stuff haha"- Zak laughed awkwardly.

"Anyways, did you guys meet my sisters?"- Dave changed the subject.

"Oh yeah we had plenty of time introducing ourselves while you two were flirting."- Harvey said as they all started laughing.

"We were not flirting! Whatever can we get the party started?- Zak said clearly embarrassed by their teasing.

"Yeah lets start I wanna eat cakee"- Amy said with excitement in her voice.

"YES, can we eat cake Davey, pleeaassee?"- Melanie added as they started giving him puppy eyes.

"Sorry guys this isn't my party it's Zak's, so ask him."- Dave said trying to avoid their puppy eyes.

"Can we have cake uncle Zak please."- The twins begged in sync.

"We can eat cake later, for now lets have some fun"- Zak told them.

"Yeah how about we crack open the pinata?"- George suggested.

"There's a pinata?"- Zak and the twins asked with excitement in there eyes.

"Yeah we thaught you guys would like it especially because it's a kids party prop.- Harvey said as Dave, George and him were laughing at his joke.

"Whatever just get it out here, you idots.- Zak said clearly annoyed.

While George was getting the creeper shaped pinata Zak asked Harvey to film the events so he could post a birthday vlog on his channel. Harvey gladly accepted. After George tied the creeper shaped pinata to the ceiling he gave Zak the bat.

"You know what I'll let you girls go first."- He said with a smile on his face.

"Really?"- Melanie asked with a big grin on her face.

"Yep be my guests."- Zak told them.

"Yesss thank you uncle Zak, you are the best.- Amy added.

After the two finished smacking the pinata they still couldn't break it.

"Come onnn why is this taking so longgg."- Melanie whined.

"Yeah we just want candy, why is this pinata so hard to break?"- Amy said clearly upset.

"You guys want me to break it?"- Dave asked his sisters.

"No, it's not YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY it's Zak's, so let him try."- The girls gave their brother some attitude.

"Ok jeez I just wanted to help you, you don't need to be givin' me your attitude."- Dave said

The twins handed Zak the bat and waited for him to break the pinata so they can eat all the candy. Zak took a swing at the candy filled creeper, but he didn't hit anything he was confused for a second before he heard laughing and giggling. After that he herd Harvey's mad voice scolding the others.

"Knock it off you guys, stop picking on us shortlings."- Harvey defended his short friend.

"Yeah stop lifting the pinata you six foot giants thats rude."- Zak said after he lifted his blindfold.

"Sorry Zak we just had to."- George said while giggling a little.

"Yeah we had to shorty"- Dave added smiling like an idiot.

"Can you guys just lower it please we want candy."- Melanie said getting a little impatient.

After George lowered the pinata it only took Zak a few swings to break the treat filled pinata. Once he broke it the sisters started collecting the candy and running off to the living room as fast as they could.

"Wow that was fast."- George said once the twins had ran of with the candy.

"That was nothing, those two will eat the candy faster then they got it.- Dave sighed.

"Anyways while the kids are distracted lets play some actual FUN GAMES."- George said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?"- Dave asked confused.

"Well me and George thaught it would be a good idea to play some truth or dare."- Harvey said grinning even wider than George.

"I don't know you guys what if my sisters hear, my mom will kill me."- Dave said not sure.

"I agree with Dave I don't wanna get demonetized."- Zak said worried.

Truth be told both boys were worried the others would make them confess their love for each other, and neither of them were ready for that.

"Come on you guys, we don't have to film this part."- Harvey said.

"And besides Dave your sisters are busy watching cartoons in the living room.- George added.

Once both of their excuses were dismissed they knew they couldn't say no.

"Fine lets play I guess."- Zak said rolling his eyes.

"Let's start then shall we, Dave truth or dare?"- Harvey asked him.

A/n Ok so thank you for reading or voting on this book it means the world to me especially beacuse it's my first book so I really appreciate it.
Ok stay safe and WASH YOUR HANDS bye =) .