Welcome to San Francisco (12)

April 8th 2020

There he was, in a huge airport with a suitcase and a backpack. Zak was extremely jetlagged, he was tired and hungry. The flight was at 4AM, not to mention the fact that he didn't eat anything before it. He looked like a hot mess to say the least. The short boy started walking and looking for the taller. They had agreed to meet at the luggage pickup, and Dave was late. Then he saw him, his boyfriend, the person he hadn't seen in almost four months. Zak quickly started running towards Dave despite his tiredness and hunger.

"Dave!"- He screamed at the top of his lungs, getting some attention from the people around them.

Zak jumped on him almost making them fall.

"Jeez you missed me, didn't you cutie?"- Dave said as he hugged him back.

"Of course I did. We haven't seen each other irl in like four months."- Zak answered.

"It honestly feels like four years."- Dave spoke.

"Tell me about it."- Zak said as they started walking towards Dave's car.

The car ride was short, but they still had a nice conversation.

"I can't wait to see my sister's faces when they see you."- He told the boy in the passenger seat.

"Wait, you didn't tell them."- He looked at him.

"Well no, but I did tell my mom, so..."- He answered.

The two continued to talk about dumb stuff, but soon arrived to Dave's house. Outside the house was a big poster with the words "welcome to San Francisco, Zak!" on it. Next to the poster there was a middle aged woman.

The two boys got out of the car shocked.

"Welcome Zak I hope you enjoy your stay!"- Dave's mom said excitedly.

"Wow, thank you Carol I- don't know what to say."- Zak hugged her.

"Anytime sweety. By the way I set up the couch so you can sleep on it if you don't mind."- She said.

"...actually mom, Zak and I were plannin' on sleepin' in my bed together."- Dave told his mom.

"Ohhhh I see, yeah it's fine as long as you don't make too much noises."- She said with a smirk on her face.

"Omg mom no, not like that."- Dave and Zak started blushing.

"Okkkk if you say soo. I'm going to go pick up the girls from school, don't do anything too freaky you two."- she winked at them as she left with her car leaving the two blushing messes on the driveway.

A/n I've never really addressed this but I don't think I will write smut/lemon, but there will be some lime in the upcoming chapters (if people want to see that I'm not sure so comment whether or not you'll want lime idk). WASH UR HANDS AND DON'T BE NASTY LIKE ME bai =)