Blackmail (22)

April 20th 2020

Dave heard the phone ring, he picked it up from his bed and went outside to the garden, so he wouldn't disturb Zak and his stream. He was terrified, he didn't know what do. After having a 2 minute panic attack, he finally answered the phone.

"Hallo?"- He answered.

"Well Technoblade, I can't say I'm not disappointed..."- Said the deep voice on the other line.

"Look Keem, I promise it won't happen again I just-"

"I don't need to hear about your experiences Technoblade, you promised me that you will carry Ninja to first, but instead your stupid little friends won the money."- Keem cut him off.

"I-"

"Now, because you broke your promise, you will have to face a punishment."- He cut him off again.

"Listen, Keem I-"

"And don't worry you will win for sure next week, I'll make sure of that."- He once again cut him off in a bitter tone.

"W-what do you mean?"- He asked scared.

"Well Technoblade, you will have a bigger chance of winning if we eliminate the competition, now will you?"- He mocked him.

"B-but you can't do that, you can't just kick them out for nothing."- He fought for them.

"Being irrelevant peaces of shit is a good enough excuse."- He laughed.

"That's it you are gonna-"

"Remember Davey, I've got something against you and your Zaky."- He threatened him.

"And unless you want your little secret exposed, I suggest you shut up and do as your told, got that?"- He laughed.

"Yes, Keemstar."- He sighed defeated.

"Good you'll be teamed with Ninja again, I expect you to win this time especially since your friends aren't here to stop you.- He hung up.

Dave sat there crying, but it was okay if he was in pain as long as Zak was happy.

A/n I'm sorry lol. STAY INSIDE AND WASH YOUR HANDS bai ilya =)