My birthday wish is to be with you (5)

January 17th 2020

"Make way!"- Harvey shouted as him and George carried the big and heavy cake to the dining room table.

The cake was a minecraft TNT block shaped cake with a tiny blue man (skeppy) holding a wooden axe on top.

"Woah this cake looks amazing. Where did you guys get it?"- Zak asked amazed.

"There's this bakery in downtown LA and they can literally make anything into a cake we just showed them a picture and they made it."- George replied.

"That's really cool."- Dave said as he looked at the cake.

"Can Zak blow out the candles now?"- Amy asked the older boys.

"Yeah, where are the candles?"- Zak looked at his roommates.

"Uh yeah about that, Walmart didn't have the number 2 candle so uh we decided to go with plan b."- George awkwardly said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What do you mean."- Dave asked confused.

"Well you see plan b was to get a fourteen on your cake."- Harvey said as he pulled out the numbers out of the Walmart bag.

"I hope you don't mind."- He added looking at Zak for approval.

"Are you guys kidding, this is better then a twenty. Can I blow the candles now?"- Zak said getting excited.

"Yeah sure let me find the lighter."- Harvey started looking for the lighter.

Zak took a picture of the cake and posted it on twitter.

@skeppyextra
Thank you guys for the birthday wishes,I can't believe im turning 14. Vlog coming soon ;) @Technothepig @Spifeyy @TapLHarV

Replies :

@SaintsofGames
Are you actually turning 14 skeppy, shouldn't you be at school right now? Anyways happy birthday you muffin. Also that cake is just... wow ಠ_ಠ

After Harvey finally managed to find the lighter he lit the candles. Melanie and Amy started to sing "happy birthday" to Zak and soon the others joined in. As Zak blew the candles and Harvey recorded everything, the others were ready to eat cake. George and Harvey took the cake to the kitchen to cut it and the girls joined them wanting the first slice. That left Zak and Dave alone in the dining room.

"Sooo what did you wish for?"- Dave asked Zak out of curiosity.

"I'm not supposed to tell you otherwise the wish won't come true you noob."- Zak replied not wanting to tell him that he wished for him to be his.

"Aw come on I really wanna know now!"- Dave begged Zak to tell him.

"Fine I'll tell you."- Zak told him.

"Yess, what is it?"- Dave really wanted to know.

"Well I wished TO BE WITH YOU."- Zak told him simply.

"I w-what?"- Dave started to blush a little.

Before the two could finish their conversation the others came with cake.

"Yoo guys we got you some cake."- George said as the twins handed them each a slice.

"Thank you."- Zak said as they all started eating their cake.

After they finished eating it was about 7PM so they thought about going to bed.

"Zak, Zak can you please open your presents before we go to bed?"- Amy asked him.

"Yeah I guess, if everybody's fine with that?- He asked the others.

"Yea it's cool."- Harvey said.

"I don't really mind"- George shrugged.

"Dave?"- Zak looked at the boy.

"Well... I hope you don't mind openin' mine in private Zak?"- Dave replied embarrassed that he had to ask this.

"Nahh it's fine."- Zak said as he rushed over to the presents ready to open them, not really thinking about what Dave could have gotten him that was so private.

A/n Ok soooo this book is about to get  jucy if you know what I mean ;). What do you think Daves present to Zak is comment before I post the next chapter. Ok bye BE SAFE AN SOCIAL DISTANCE TY =)