You are loved (19)

April 16th 2020

"Hello technoblade, can I help you with anything?"- Keem answered the phone already knowing what this was about.

"Yes Keem, you can. Why did you kick Badboyhalo out of minecraft monday?"- Dave asked with Zak next to him on speakerphone.

"Well you see Techno, your friend badboy or whatever assaulted a famous Youtuber and made him rage in front of 20,000 people live, and we can't have our minecraft monday having a bad reputation now can we."- Keemstar said his voice bitter.

"But, that's unfair. That's the game Keem, you're supposed to kill people. Besides, everythin' is fine now James apologized and so did Bad. Can you please let him play again?"- Dave would be throwing hands right now if it wasn't for Zak who was calming him down.

"I'm sorry Technoblade, but I unfortunately can't let him back in, and if you want to keep the other clowns in the game I suggest you play with an actual relevant person next week."- Keem spat out.

"I'm afraid I have to go now, I have a wife and kids you know, something you'll never have."- He cut Dave off and hung up.

"Dave are you ok."- Zak asked concerned.

"I- maybe he's right I'm just some lonely looser."- Dave said with tears in his eyes.

"Hey, hey don't ever let a monster like that put you down. You are one of the best people I've met, you're smart, and confident, and bold, and hell I can go on for ages. People love you Dave, I love you. That's something that Keem doesn't have it's actual love."- Zak said as he hugged him tight.

"Thank you Zak I don't know what I would've done if you weren't here."- He smiled as he hugged back.

"I love you, you casual."- Dave mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

"I love you two."- The two fell asleep, cuddling on Dave's bed.

If only they new that it would get worse.

A/n Have a wholesome chapter, because shit's bout to hit the fan lol. SOCIAL DISTANCE, UNLIKE THESE  TWO LOL. ilya bai =)