Because he's my boyfriend (25)

April 18th 2020
*Flashback*

"Hello?"- He asked annoyed.

"Yes, hello Technoblade, I'm here to tell you the schedule for next week of minecraft monday. Since that badboy is out of the event, I am teaming you with Ninja and your former teammate Si-fi or whatever can be with the ugly guy."- Spat the rude bearded man.

"He isn't ugly."- Dave was getting mad.

"Oh please, don't tell me you think he's actually attractive, he literally lookes like an overcooked egg with hair. And he's not so smart eather."- Keem laughed at his own joke.

"Now listen here you shitty ass bitch, you can kick Badboyhalo out of the event, you can insult me all you want, you can be shitty, but never insult Skeppy again."- Oh he was getting mad.

"Ok whatever, just carry Ninja to first place tomorrow."- He didn't care.

"No, I'm done! I'm not playin' in this event anymore, you're just a manipulative peace of shit. I'm out."- Dave said ready to hang up.

"You've got to be kidding me. You just left an event that could give you 5K a week just for some clown on the internet. Why do you even care about him so much."- He asked, not expecting an answer.

"Because he's my boyfriend!"- That's when he ruined his life.

"Seriously, I mean I would expect him to be a faggot, but you, hah I actually thought you had potential technoblade."- Keem laughed at him.

"Why you little-"

"Now, now Technoblade you are at my bidding now."- Keem laughed even more.

"W-what?"- Dave asked.

"Well now, we wouldn't want your fans to somehow find out that you and that little boyfriend of yours are both useless faggots now do we."- He threatened.

"You wouldn't do that."- Dave didn't want to be outed, and he didn't want Zak to be eather.

"Well I won't, if you be a good boy and do as your told."- He was stuck.

"Ok Keemstar."- He sighed. He didn't know what else to do.

A/n Ok so this is probably one of the last "sad" characters, the rest of them will probably be happy, also I'm sorry if the language I used in this part is offensive to anyone It's just a fictional story and is not ment to be taken seriously. DON'T TOUCH UR FACE bai ilya =)