Cheating isn't that bad... (15)

April 10th 2020

The boys entered the house with a bag of candy for the girls.

"Amy, Melanie we have somethin' for you."- Dave shouted his sisters' names.

"Girls, where are you?"- Zak continued.

But alas no answer came... Confused, the boys entered the living room to find a note on the table.

Hey boys it's mom, Amy forgot her backpack in the movie theater, so we are going to look for it. We should be back in an hour. Bye love you guys.

Mom ♡

"Well, I hope they find it..."- Dave said as he looked at Zak.

"Yeah, you want to play some skywars?"- Zak asked.

"Why, so you could give me free coins?"- Dave asked with a chuckle.

"1v1 me right now you noob."- Zak said sounding too confident.

"You're on, nerd."- Dave said as they rushed towards his room.

After 20 games Zak hadn't won once.

"Ready to give up."- Dave asked with a smirk.

"You know what one more game!"- Zak said as he got a devious idea.

"Sure."- Dave replied expecting to win again.

Dave got all the middle loot like always, so he was stacked. Zak had no chance at winning, or that's what he thaught.... As he was approaching Zak's island he let out a small chuckle ready to win again, since Zak was only in iron armor. But then something unexpected happened, Zak had pressed his lips against his. He kissed back almost instantly, closing his eyes. But then Zak stopped it and looked at him with a smirk on his face. Dave was confused, until he saw the screen, and saw that Zak had somehow won the game.

"So bad at video games, you have to make my character walk into the void to win."- Dave asked laughing.

"Well I had to distract you someho-"
Zak was interrupted by a Dave pressing their lips together. He instantly melted into the kiss.

"Big mistake."- Dave said, his voice deeper than usual.

They kept on kissing... the kiss getting more passionate and hot by the second. Soon they had a full make out session. Zak soon pushed Dave on the bed with a smirk on his face. Dave smirked back and pulled Zak on the bed. Zak was now on top of him.
They continued to make out Dave soon taking Zak's shirt off. Both of them clinging on to each other like there was no tomorrow. Zak was about to take off Dave's shirt when suddenly Dave's phone rang.

They got up and Dave went to look at the contact name, while Zak put his shirt back on. Once Dave saw the name of the contact his blood ran cold.

"Who is it."- Zak saw the shock on his face.

".... it's Keem."- Dave said.

A/n Really scared ya with that title huh? This was the lime chapter, again I don't really want to write full on smut/lemon so yeah.... Y'ALL ARE NASTY SO WASH UR HANDS bai =)