Week one (17)

April 13th 2020

It was it the first minecraft monday, season two. Dave was teamed with Spifey, while Zak was teamed with none other then Badboyhalo himself. Everything was going good, all four of them were having fun killing James Charles, and all the other famous people. But then the last event came which was of course hunger games. Dave and George were in the lead, while Darryl and Zak were second.

"NOOOOO."- Zak screamed, as he fell in one of the maps' gravel traps.

"Stupid traps, if it weren't for you I would've WON"- He screamed making Darryl and his viewers ears bleed.

"I can't believe you fell in a trap."- Darryl laughed at him.

"Shut up bad and go kill James Charles he's on your right."- Zak said as he watched the oblivious makeup artist walk by.

"Oh I've got it you muffin, he's all alone. There's no way he would win in a 1v1 against me."- Bad said as he fought James and of course killed him.

"Shit, we just lost 3rd place thanks to this Badboyhalo guy or whatever."- James said on his own livestream, clearly mad.

There thay were the final two teams George and Dave vs. Darryl. The pig and beaver joined the muffins channel, to taunt Darryl.

Buddy joined your channel.

"Hahah look at this looser thinking he can win a 2v1 against Techno."- Spifey said laughing taunting Bad.

"Well it would have been a 2v2 if my muffiny teammate didn't fall in a trap."- Bad said with a grudge, already knowing he'd lost.

"Bruhhh I just suck ok?"- Zak said sad.

"Yeah, and you're pretty good at it."- Dave said as he an George fought Bad.

Zak was quiet, he was bright red after hearing what Dave said. The chat went wild, not paying attention to the fight, but to the tallers comment. After Bad obviously died Dave finally realized his slip-up.

"Guys I didn't mean it like that, you guys are weird."- Dave said, but he secretly knew it was a cover-up to his stupid mistake.

On another stream James Charles was raging.

"Dude, we would've gotten third if that stupid Badboyhalo guy didn't kill me."- He raged.

"Ok byee we won again lol."- Techno said being the last one ending the stream.

It was soon Wednesday, James calmed down and realized it wasn't Darryls' fault, so he apologized on Twitter.

@jamescharles
Sorry @Saintsofgames for getting mad at you for killing me. It wasn't your fault.

Replies:

@Saintsofgames
It's ok you muffin! :D

But it was too late the damage was already done....

A/n ohohohoh a cliffhanger...hehe well yeah lol. Again, no disrespect towards James Charles, Keemstar or any of our bois mentioned here it's all for fun and fiction. WASH UR SISTER HANDS bai ilya.