Cancel culture (29)

May 4th 2020

Things soon escalated after Dave's stream. All of minecraft mondays' participants left the event, so no one streamed it. People were exploding on Twitter, half of the people were congratulating the two for their bravery, but he other half were getting Keemstar canceled, quite literally.

"That's all bye guys."- Dave ended the stream.

"Hey, you ok?"- Zak looked at him.

"I-I can't believe we just did that, what will the fans think what will our fr-"- Zak kissed him before he could continue, and Dave melted into the kiss straight away.

"Shh it's ok Davey, we don't have to worry about that, for now let's go and have fun with the girls, thay invited us to go play monopoly."- Zak held his hand to calm him down as they walked to the living room.

"Finally, what took you so long?"- Melanie said.

"Yeah, we set the board up ages ago."- Amy said as the two sat down.

"It doesn't matter, are you ready to get crushed?"- Dave laughed.

"Oh, you're on!"- Said the other competitive sibling.

"Guys, I don't think you should fight over a game."- Zak said as the two stared at each other.

"You have no idea how long they took last time."- Amy rolled her eyes at her sister and brother.

After three hours of competition between Dave and Melanie, Dave won.

"Hah, suck it you bitc-"

"Dave! They're kids."- Zak interrupted him.

"Oh right, sorry."- He chuckled.

"It's fine we have to go and walk Floof with mom anyways, see you guys around."- Amy said as he dragged the upset Melanie out of the living room.

"I want a rematch!"- Screamed the dragged girl.

"See ya never loser!"- He screamed back as the two left the room.

"What do you want to do now?"- Zak looked at Dave.

"I don't know, lets play some bedwars."- Dave said as they went to his room.

After three games of Dave winning, someone joined their teamspeak channel.

User joined your channel.

"Skeppy!"- Screamed the bald man.

"Oh hey bad, what's up?"- He greeted Darryl.

"Are you with Techno?"- He asked.

"Yeah... he's in the teamspeak channel, why?"- Zak asked confused over his panicking.

"Oh my goodness, have you guys seen Twitter?"- He asked.

"No, not really, why."- Dave asked.

"People are going crazy, #Keemstariscancled is number one on treading!"- He screamed, still shocked himself.

"W-wait, really."- Dave asked shocked.

"Ok, we'll have to call you back bad."- Zak said.

"Ok, stay safe you muffins."- Darryl said as he left the teamspeak.

The two checked Twitter, and the hashtag was indeed number one on treating. Not only that, but there were several tweets from celebrities that were justifying them.

@jamescharles
Honestly don't know what to say, any homophobic person that threatens people with their sexuality is no friend of mine. Fuck you Keem.🖕 #Keemstariscancled. And congrats @Skeppy and @Technothepig for your comming out, you two are a cute couple 😉.

@Vikkstar123
Proud of you @Skeppy and @Tecnothepig, you guys are awsome. And also I won't be playing in mcm anymore.
#Keemstariscancled

@a6doff
Told you guys Keem is a bitch. #Keemstariscancled Good job on taking him down you guys. So proud of the boyfriends. #Skepnoblade @Skeppy @Technothepig

@Saintsofgames
I remember how excited I was when these muffins told me they're together, congrats again you guys. #Skepnoblade @Skeppy @Technothepig #Keemstariscancled

After reading thousands more tweets from fans and other youtubers, they finally decided to write their own tweets.

@Technothepig
Am I relevant now? No but seriously thank you to everyone who is congratulating me and @Skeppy on our coming out even though it didn't happen in the best conditions. #Keemstariscancled ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 🏳️‍🌈

@Skeppy
Lol imagine becoming famous for dating a pig, couldn't be me @Technothepig 😏😗😉. Thank you to everyone who supports me and my boyfriend, we appreciate everyone. Oh and also fuck you Keem. #Keemstariscancled
💜💙❤ 🏳️‍🌈

A/n So this book will be ending next chapter... but it's ok cause I have a new one in the works WASH UR HANDS OR YOU'LL BECOME KEEMSTAR bai ilya =)