Well deserved break (20)

April 19th 2020

"Hey Dave..."- Zak walked in the room after hanging out with the two twins.

"Yeah, what's up Zak."- Dave said sweating in a minecraft game on hypixel.

"Look I really think you should take a break, you have been playing minecraft for three days straight, like I know you're an adult and you can take care of yourself and shit, but I'm really concerned about your health."- Zak said scared.

"Look I know, I haven't been takin' care of myself and I haven't slept in 72 hours, but I need to win, so that you and George can stay in the event. It doesn't really help me that I have to carry ninja tomorrow."- Dave said finally making eye contact with the boy.

"Listen, your mom took your sisters to the playground, so how about we have a dinner date here? You can take a break and relax, since we're all alone."- Zak said rubbing his back with his thumb.

"I- don't know I-I need to train Zak I need to be the best for him."-Dave contemplated.

"Come on let's have that dinner date."- Zak said as he pulled the boy by the hand.

"Fineee I guess two hours wouldn't hurt."- Dave rolled his eyes.

The two ate the dinner which Zak obviously ordered through UberEATS. They soon decided to join Darryl's Sunday sponsor stream.

"Thank you Sheepbeep for the donation, but I'm not BALD-"

Channel switched

"Heyy bad."- He giggled.

"Sup bald man."- Dave added.

"Oh hey you muffins whats up?"- Darryl asked them.

"Ok so this noob here felt bad for killing you in minecraft monday, so we decided to give you some challenges for money."- Zak finished explaining.

"But wait why are you here then, skep?"- Darryl asked not knowing they were together in the room.

"VIEWSSS"- He screamed.

"What? Did you actually think this nerd wanted to cheer you on."- Dave asked chuckling.

"Heyy"- Zak yelled again.

After multiple double or nothings' Dave and Zak had to give Darryl 100$, which they did.

"Alright, imma head out bye guys."- Zak said.

"Yeah I'm out two, bye nerds, and bald men."- Deve said as Zak laughed.

"Notice how he said men, skeppy."- Darryl giggled as the boys left.

"That was fun."- He looked at Daves' hazel eyes.

"Yeah, but now I need to get back to work."- Dave said as he looked away.

"Aw come on, don't you wanna cuddle?"- Zak asked with his puppy dog eyes.

"Finnne, just don't look at me like that."- And that's how Zak got Dave to finally sleep.

A/n Here, have another fluff chapter. YOU CAN REPAY ME BY WASHING YOUR HANDS TY. Ilya baiii =)