Best present ever! (6)

"Ohh there's a lot of presents!"- Zak said exited to open them.

There were 4 presents and 2 postcards on the table. Three of the presents were different shades of blue while one of them was pink. The postcards were purple with a lot of stickers on them.

"I guess I'll open the big light blue one first."- Zak said opening the present.

After the wrapping was torn it revealed two new monitors and a card. Zak took the card and read it.

"Dear Zak happy birthday, yours truly apple man."- Zak read the red card.

"Hope you like it"- Harvey said.

"Dude thank you, but like why would I need 2 more monitors?"- He asked his short friend.

"Oh you'll see that's a surprise."- Harvey said behind the camera.

"Ok then I'll open this one then."- Zak went for the smallest present.

Inside it were a new razer mouse and keyboard. There was also a brown card.

"Happy birthday diamond looking man, from the beaver looking man. Aww thanks George, but like why did you guys buy me new equipment, I don't really need it?"- Zak asked his roommates.

"Why dont you open the last present?"- George asked as he point to the biggest blue present.

"Ok, sure ."- Zak tried to pick it up, but it was too heavy.

"What is this, some kind of elephant?"- Zak asked.

"Haha, no just open it you idiot."- Harvey said exited behind the camera.

"Ok here goes"- Zak said as he tore the loosely wrapped wrapping paper.

Under the wrapping paper there was a new gaming PC that was a nice baby blue.

"Holy shit, how did you guys get this?"- Zak asked the two astonished.

"It's not from us, it's from Bad read the card."- George handed him the blue card that was on top of the computer.

"Dear skeppy, happy birthday you muffin. I hope you like your new PC, because I built it for you, yours securely Baldboyhalo (Spifey and TapL made me write that ಠ_ಠ)"- Zak read the card out loud.

"Wow even in hand writing he draws the stupid emoji things."- He giggled.

"But anyway I'll be sure to thank the bald man later in ts."- Zak smiled.

"Can you look at our cards now?"- Amy asked him with a smile.

"Oh yeah sure Amy."- Zak said as he picked up the purple cards.

"Ok I'll read Amys card first."- Zak said as he opened the sticker covered paper.

"Dear Zaky you are one of my favorite people you make me laugh when I'm sad. You have no idea how much I have missed you so, I watched your videos. I can't wait to see you again in LA. Love Amy your future sister in law."- Zak didn't read the last part out loud and just looked at Amy.

"I appreciate the card Amy, but I don't know about the last part."- He laughed as the others looked at him confused.

"What do you mean, the LA part?"- Harvey asked as confused as the other two.

"Don't worry she knows what I mean."- Zak said as he picked up Melanies card.

"Hehe"- The twins in question started to giggle a little.

"Dear uncle Zak, I just wanted to tell you that your the best and that I love you, but my brother loves you more, love Melanie."- Zak again skipped the last part.

"You know Melanie that was the wrong use of "you're" I thought your brother was an English major."- Zak laughed correcting the girl.

"Actually FORMER English major."- Dave laughed.

"Ok I think it's time to go to bed you guys."- George said as he pointed to the clock that read 12PM.

"Yeah, Melanie and Amy you girls can go and sleep in my bed, I changed the covers for you. I'll sleep on the couch next to Dave."- Zak said.

"Ohhh I see ok Zaky we will sleep in your bed hehe."- Melanie said with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean Melanie?"- Zak asked her.

"No, no it's fine uncle Zak we get it don't worry hehe."- Amy answered as the girls started giggling.

"Ok let's go upstairs you guys."- Harvey said as he guided the girls up the stairs with George.

"Goodnight guys."- Dave said.

"Goodnight Davey, goodnight uncle Zak."- The twins responded still giggling.

"Bye guys."- George said as they left up the stairs.

A/n ok so if you think that these two noobs will actually go to sleep, you're WRONG the next chapter will have the confession. We will also see what's inside of Daves pink present. So ya WASH YOUR HANDS, DRINK WATER AND BE SAFE bye ily =)