Presents (13)

April 8th 2020

"Don't worry about her... she's just excited that I finally have a boyfriend..."- Dave said trying to change the topic.

"Yeah, it's fine. Can you help me unpack?"- Zak said as he looked up at the taller.

"Yeah sure."- Dave said as he opened the trunk of his car.

After about 20 minutes the boys finished setting up Zak's new blue PC on Dave's extra desk.

"I don't really feel like putting my clothes in your closet, so I'll just leave them in the suitcase for now."- Zak said tired.

"Wow imagine gettin' lazy, like a casual."- Dave smirked.

"Fine, you do it then."- Zak said as he looked up at Dave.

"Hah, we both know if you're too lazy, so an I."- He laughed.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Hey kids, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but lunch is ready."- Carol said not entering.

"Hurry up with whatever you guys are doing, because I told the girls that there is a suprise and they aren't that patient."- She said as she left.

"Ready to suprise my sisters?"- Dave looked at Zak.

"I can't wait to see their faces."- Zak looked back at him with a smirk.

The two boys went to the dining room together. Once the twins saw Zak they screamed and jumped on him making him fall.

"ZAK!"- The girls screamed.

"Oh, we missed you so much."- Melanie said.

"Yeah, we couldn't wait to see you again!"- Amy added.

"Hehe, I missed you two girls."- Zak said with a big smile on his face.

"If you guys don't mind, I'd appreciate if you got off my boyfriend."- Dave said standing next to the three still on the ground.

"What's wrong Davey, are you jealous?~"- Melanie asked smirking.

"Yeah, are you jealous that Zak loves us more than you.~"- Amy asked also smirking.

The girls and Zak had gotten off the floor.

"W-what? Of course I'm not jealous, plus it's not like he likes you guys more than me."- Dave said looking at them.

"Hmm I don't knowww, he does seem happier to see usss.~"- Melanie giggled.

"Wha-"

"Okay girls that's enough, we both know I love Dave more, stop teasing him."- Zak cut him off giggling with the girls.

"I hate you all."- He sat on the dining table with his mom, who was also giggling.

"We all know you love us.~"- Zak said as he sat next to him and hugged him.

"At times I wonder why..."- He signed.

The family had a nice lunch and talked about random stuff like how the girls did in school, and how Dave and Zak's channels were going.

They finished dinner and Zak mentioned something to Melanie and Amy.

"You know girls I actually got you guys some presents, to thank you for your birthday cards."- He told them going to Dave room to get them.

"Really, what is it."- Melanie asked after Zak came back holding something behind his back.

"Well, while I was in Florida, I visited Disneyland and I got you girls some hats."- Zak said as he pulled out four hats behind his back. Two were minnie themed with pink bows, and the other two were mikey themed without bows.

"Omg HATTTSSS!"- They screamed as they each grabbed a minnie themed hat.

"And this one's for you Davey."- Zak said at he put one of the bowless hats on Dave's head, and the other one on his.

"Thank you Zak, you are the best!"- The girls went to show their mom.

"Dave?"- Zak said as he looked at Dave who was bright red.

"What are you doing to me?"- He asked still blushing.

"Hehe"- Zak laughed.

A/n Okok so i will PROBABLY include some lime in the following chapters. But I'm not making any promises, we'll see... If I do include it I will put a warning and stuff, but I don't plan on doing anything too sexual, just like making out and stuff but ya... BYE STAY INSIDE AND WASH UR HANDS =)