Your love is better than any present (7)

There they were on the couches sitting in a comfortable silence.

"So... since we're alone now, I'm gonna open the present."- Zak said as he rushed towards the kitchen.

After a few minutes he came back holding the infamous pink box.

"I was kinda hopin' you'd open it tomorrow when we left, but i guess it's fine if you do it now."- Dave said sounding a little nervous.

Zak opened the box, to reveal a pink postcard with a pig holding a diamond on it.

"Woah this card is so cool, did you make it?"- Zak asked astonished.

"Heh no but I wrote what's inside of it, now quit stallin' and read it."- Dave told the smaller.

"Ok jeez, I'll read it."- Zak started to read the card silently.

Dear Zak

Happy birthday you nerd, you are one of the funniest and nicest people I've met. You literally light up any room you walk into. You are the highlight of my day, you can change my mood by just giggling. I wanted to tell you that I have started to like you more than a friend. What I am saying is that I love you, I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.

Yours Dave

P.S I know you're expecting money so there's 300 at the back.

Zak stared at the card rereading it to make sure he didn't read it wrong. After about 10 minutes of silence he finally spoke.

"I l-love you two."- He whispered.

"What?!"- Dave heard him.

"I love you two you idot you have no idea how long I've wanted to tell you."- He looked into the tallers hazel eyes.

"R-really?"- Dave asked not believing his ears.

"I thought this would've forsure ruined our friendship, when I saw that badboyhalo got you a whole fuckin' computer I thought my present was really shitty."- Dave responded blushing a little.

"Are you kidding me? Sure bads present was awesome but like I'm so glad you decided to confess to me.- Zak said with a slight blush on his face.

"Does this mean you'll be my boyfriend now?"- He asked the short gremlin.

"Absolutely"- Zak smiled and hugged him.

"You wanna cuddle?"- He asked his now boyfriend.

"Sure"- The other replied.

The new couple fell asleep on the couch cuddling. Zak was laying on Daves chest while Dave had his arms around him. Easy to say this was the best birthday Zak has ever had.

A/n Ok so I know you people think that this is the end, but like I have a lot more planned for this story so it's not. I do wanna say that from this chapter on they are boyfriends. STAY SAFE, SOCIAL DISTANCE AND DRINK MORE WATER. Bye thanks for the support ily =)